Zeox plz....

Zeox are you kidding me? The new site is legit a worse version of firestorm's site.

It's like if Wendy's opened a new themed restaurant and Burger King will open a restaurant almost exactly the same with slight changes and shittier food.

The "food" on pandawow's site is the arena log, it's so bad and requires a fix asap.

• Game Masters
Instead of bashing the server can you be more specific and explain us what's wrong? Is it the MMR, the rating or the results from damage & healing which is so "bad"? Please explain with details.
  • Like 1

Zeox are you kidding me? The new site is legit a worse version of firestorm's site.

It's like if Wendy's opened a new themed restaurant and Burger King will open a restaurant almost exactly the same with slight changes and shittier food.

The "food" on pandawow's site is the arena log, it's so bad and requires a fix asap.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/208/140/46a.png

• Like 2

The new site is legit a worse version of firestorm's site.

how can you compare the pandawow site to firestorm one THEY HAVE MOVING SIGNATURE

https://gyazo.com/6352a13ce36a73d101dba904ceabd09a

Sure, will be done.

You should fix the match duration feature in the pvp history, in most cases it will help detect wintraders a lot easier than it otherwise would be.

And fix the kill/death count.

Also put the memebers of each team in seperate colors, team A in idk blue and team B in red. More like a quality of life change that wont really affect anything but could be nice.

One more suggestion for ingame stuff: Daily cap resets/catch up cap bonus. The more the conquest cap resets/ the higher it is players will have more incentive to play. AT reset the cap every day and that was one of the most liked features.

Last minute fix: We need more horde players, the horde is deader than my great grandfather... And he's been dead for the past 29 years. I suggest making a "free horde faction change" week or couple of days for alliance only to transfer to horde.

Some may say you will lose money, but nobody transfers to horde as it is so you wont really lose too much money.

The horde is almost nonexistent on pandawow as it is ladderwise, last season (yes the cancelled one) there were 1-2 horde characters per page of the ladder, 3 was the most I've seen and that was on the 1800 bracket.

Would be great seeing someone who actually PvPs on his main that is a horde char.

Edited by WorstWarriorNA

Daily cap resets/catch up cap bonus. The more the conquest cap resets/ the higher it is players will have more incentive to play. AT reset the cap every day and that was one of the most liked features.

Have you gone insane? That is the worst thing you can ever do. Why reset every day? Why would you donate if you can legit get a full geared toon in 1 week? What about donations? Rip

Just leave as it is, 2 times a week is perfect.

Have you gone insane? That is the worst thing you can ever do. Why reset every day? Why would you donate if you can legit get a full geared toon in 1 week? What about donations? Rip

Just leave as it is, 2 times a week is perfect.

Nobody doantes for gear, nobody ever did or ever will.

It's just too expensive to be worth the money you're spending.

Plus why the hell not reset the cap every day? More people will play, people will play more often and PvP will be less of a queue session with 5 teams at most getting queued against one another all the time.

• Like 1

Nobody doantes for gear, nobody ever did or ever will.

It's just too expensive to be worth the money you're spending.

Plus why the hell not reset the cap every day? More people will play, people will play more often and PvP will be less of a queue session with 5 teams at most getting queued against one another all the time.

im talking about chars

im talking about chars

Buying chars wont really change for the worse honestly.

I estimate that sales would increase and I can explain why as well. Capping would be faster and easier, people will gear multiple specs and get pve gear faster, people who are in the market for a good character or decent character would have a bigger variety to choose from, the number of characters that are worth more than the minimum price would increase therefore people would reduce their prices because their character isn't that special anymore=more sales due to better characters in a good price.

You could argue that prices could increase dramatically due to more gear for specs etc... But after having a character for a really high price on the store for weeks while everyone is buying characters with the same gear sets for less would cause depression of the seller and he will reduce his price just to sell that character, happens so many times.

Edited by WorstWarriorNA

Buying chars wont really change for the worse honestly.

I estimate that sales would increase and I can explain why as well. Capping would be faster and easier, people will gear multiple specs and get pve gear faster, people who are in the market for a good character or decent character would have a bigger variety to choose from, the number of characters that are worth more than the minimum price would increase therefore people would reduce their prices because their character isn't that special anymore=more sales due to better characters in a good price.

You could argue that prices could increase dramatically due to more gear for specs etc... But after having a character for a really high price on the store for weeks while everyone is buying characters with the same gear sets for less would cause depression of the seller and he will reduce his price just to sell that character, happens so many times.

There is an over-saturated character market right now, which is why someone else suggested for devs to clear/buyout characters from the site completely.

If cap reset is everyday, I wouldn't think about buying a char personally... only with the exception if it has a transmog collection which costs more than min price.

There is an over-saturated character market right now, which is why someone else suggested for devs to clear/buyout characters from the site completely.

If cap reset is everyday, I wouldn't think about buying a char personally... only with the exception if it has a transmog collection which costs more than min price.

While I somewhat see where you're coming from, many people just don't want to gear up characters at all even if it's fast or easy, and would rather have a geared character on multiple specs and get down to business.

While I somewhat see where you're coming from, many people just don't want to gear up characters at all even if it's fast or easy, and would rather have a geared character on multiple specs and get down to business.

True. I personally think they should lower the 770 min price because there are too many characters these days and a lot of them aren't even worth 770 anymore.

• Administrators
You should fix the match duration feature in the pvp history, in most cases it will help detect wintraders a lot easier than it otherwise would be.

And fix the kill/death count.

Also put the memebers of each team in seperate colors, team A in idk blue and team B in red. More like a quality of life change that wont really affect anything but could be nice.

All fixed. (Kill/Death count will be applied only after server update).

One more suggestion for ingame stuff: Daily cap resets/catch up cap bonus. The more the conquest cap resets/ the higher it is players will have more incentive to play. AT reset the cap every day and that was one of the most liked features.

Last minute fix: We need more horde players, the horde is deader than my great grandfather... And he's been dead for the past 29 years. I suggest making a "free horde faction change" week or couple of days for alliance only to transfer to horde.

Some may say you will lose money, but nobody transfers to horde as it is so you wont really lose too much money.

The horde is almost nonexistent on pandawow as it is ladderwise, last season (yes the cancelled one) there were 1-2 horde characters per page of the ladder, 3 was the most I've seen and that was on the 1800 bracket.

Would be great seeing someone who actually PvPs on his main that is a horde char.

Declined.

All fixed. (Kill/Death count will be applied only after server update).

Declined.

How about this then, ingame thing: Patch raid markers to persist when you enter/leave arena and fix the whole party/raid ui in cross realm, it's a major hassle for healers to try to fix raid frames and get markers etc. Would be nice if that would be a thing.