Marked for Death + Totems

Milorad

you can MfD a totem to get a 5 CP slice, kill the totem. MfD another totem to get a 5 CP recup and then u can just kill the totem, or just kill the totem straight away insta without spending any energy (like hemo, 35 energy)

i think this is a bit more than 4/10. more l ike 6-7/10, but it doesnt matter what u set as priority.

shaman's tide has like 90-120k HP. have fun trying to kill it. will be like 3-5 hemos lol.

1. http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=137619 + Any Totem

2. If you http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=137619 a totem and kill the totem, it will not give you http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=137619 back.

3. You should get http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=137619 back when you apply it on a totem.

4. 5/31/2017

5. Fun/Cross

6. 4/10

This was working before, but got bugged after the fix to dots + totems.

Any videos from retail?????

Like we remamber warrior report and do not want more bugs, so........

This was working before' date=' but got bugged after the fix to dots + totems.[/quote']

If previously worked like this

This does not mean that it worked correctly

Before, I could heal my totems, but now I can not

This does not mean that it was correct before

Will there ever be a video that will confirm your words or will there always be only text?

Sir, you have to calm down. You guys have no respect for Milorad and I don't appreciate that. Stop the useless trash talk.

WARRIORS BUGGED !!!!!! +25% DMG MORE THAN IT SHOULD BE!!!!!!! I SWEAR!!!! I 100% SURE!!!! © Milorad

He found legitimate proof for what he claimed, it was not in his intention to make warriors worse then they should be.

Now I told you this in a friendly manner, but I'll let you know, I don't think much of you. Please try to be productive instead of toxic, I'd appreciate that.

Edited by Autschbatsch
If previously worked like this

This does not mean that it worked correctly

Before, I could heal my totems, but now I can not

This does not mean that it was correct before

No, it got bugged because of the whole totems can't get dotted report, totems are now unable to receive debuffs, which fucked up marked for death. But don't worry, just for you I'll find video proof. :)

Sir, you have to calm down. You guys have no respect for Milorad and I don't appreciate that. Stop the useless trash talk.

Why respect a man who broke a whole class (warrior) for a long period of time?

Then he wrote in the report about the totem Spirit Link "Tested and Fixed" http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=216049&page=3&p=1310382&viewfull=1#post1310382

and now the totem is broken.

How did he test then?

In the passive talent of the monk, he wrote the same thing and etc

- - - Добавлено - - -

But don't worry, just for you I'll find video proof. :)

You see, I do not mind if this is how it should work. But I do not want to just take and believe in words alone.

Read my whole post before you try to form sentences my dear.

He is a noble volunteer without bias unlike all of you trash-talking kids in here to be honest^^

Let me remind you ungrateful keyboard warriors that some months ago we didn't even have someone that would test bug fixes and there would be a lot more bugs resulting than we have now. Me and Milorad invest a LOT of time into research for bugs and looking for them ingame.

We can't avoid bugs getting scripted into pandawow, however we ensure that the content of the report is getting fixed properly.

We are basically a damage control of fixes. You just don't know what you are talking about honestly.

Edited by Autschbatsch

Then he wrote in the report about the totem Spirit Link "Tested and Fixed" http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=216049&page=3&p=1310382&viewfull=1#post1310382

and now the totem is broken.

How did he test then?

In the passive talent of the monk, he wrote the same thing and etc

Hello buddy, I and NO ONE ELSE will test every single interaction possible. We are and will only test the context of the report that is fixed. IT IS NOT MY FAULT for such unexpected things to happen, nor can I foresee something like that happening. Apply for QA please, you do all of this that you expect of us to do, then we will flame you when "you" mess up something. DUMBASS. If you want to remove unnecessary random bugs that occurre, contact Zeox and convince him to remove Cross, because cross realm is making all of these bugs even a thing.

@Jagermeister, please remove all comments from this point on, they're just hungry for blood for no reason, thanks.

Edited by Milorad
  • Like 1
He is a noble volunteer without bias unlike all of you trash-talking kids in here to be honest^^

I was offered 3 times to join QA team

But every time I refused. Why do I need it? I can write a report without it if I learn about it.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Hello buddy, I and NO ONE ELSE will test every single interaction possible. We are and will only test the context of the report that is fixed. IT IS NOT MY FAULT for such unexpected things to happen, nor can I foresee something like that happening. Apply for QA please, you do all of this that you expect of us to do, then we will flame you when "you" mess up something. DUMBASS. If you want to remove unnecessary random bugs that occurre, contact Zeox and convince him to remove Cross, because cross realm is making all of these bugs even a thing.

@Jagermeister, please remove all comments from this point on, they're just hungry for blood for no reason, thanks.

It was not necessary to write so much unnecessary text.

You could just find a video proof and stop at this

I was offered 3 times to join QA team

But every time I refused. Why do I need it?

You need it to get down your high horse of having the luxury to blame other people for something they can't control.

I can write a report without it if I learn about it.

I don't understand this part.

*sorry someone distracted me really hard so my post was a mess* edit

Edited by Autschbatsch
I don't understand this part.

I was invited to the team

But I can make reports without the team

And in my reports there is usually always a video

I try to back up my words with something more powerful

And in my reports there is usually always a video

I try to back up my words with something more powerful

Well, you can look at my reports I always waste my time to find proof even tho it's obvious to me ( warlock bugs ). Of course there should be proof, I agree on that. But accusing us for making fake reports is borderline retarded.

Well, you can look at my reports I always waste my time to find proof even tho it's obvious to me ( warlock bugs ). Of course there should be proof, I agree on that. But accusing us for making fake reports is borderline retarded.

I'm sorry, but I think I did not blame you personally?

I'm sorry' date=' but I think I did not blame you personally?[/quote']

I am referring to your accusing us QA for not needing proof. Which is not really correct. You also don't add retail proof to your reports sometimes. Just because YOU think that it's "obvious".

QA does not have any privileges besides carrying the burden of being the bad guy for every single thing that happens to this server. We don't get SHIT. Ok?

Edited by Autschbatsch
Just because YOU think that it's "obvious".

Well, it's really obvious.

Every normal player knows this.

Either this is written in spell hints (They sometimes lie - Blizzards love this)

But I will never refuse to find a video if I am asked about it.

If someone says that I'm wrong - I'll try to fix it and find a video.

I agree with you in many respects;

But still

Good examples for comparisons:

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=216487&page=2&p=1319038&viewfull=1#post1319038

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=218491

Great check