Nightfall PPM

Repitchx

Spell: http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=108558

Issue: Procs more than 5 times per minute

What should happen: Should NEVER bypass 5 procs per minute. Sometimes you might also be unlucky, resulting in maybe only 3-4 procs, because it's RNG.

Realm: x100 fun cross

Priority: 100000000/10

PPM = proc per minute

- http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Procs_per_minute

[spoiler=Pandawow]

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/149025266

As you can see, it procs more than 5 times per minute. Sometimes it's 6, sometimes it's 9, sometimes it can even be as bad as 12-14... it really depends on RNG, nothing else. This is a HUGE bug, letting warlocks be able to spam Haunt and never EVER have to manually dot someone. Right now you just spam Soul Burn Soul Swap, spam Haunt on whoever you want. In other words, you have a constant 35% damage increase on your dots, as Haunt is ALWAYS up with this bug (or should be, otherwise you're bad)

[spoiler=Retail footage]https://youtu.be/VfwHkc-isnI?t=33 (0:33 - 1:33. Notice how a few seconds after it procs instantly? Means the PPM reset)

(from 6:56 to 7:58)

(2:23 - 3:24)

(1:42 - 2:42. Notice how it never passes 5 procs EVER? Only procced 3 times)

(2:03 - 2:54)

(0:25 -1:25.. literally procced right on 1:25, means the PPM reset)

(1:01 - 2:01.)

[spoiler=Old description]95ad39059a7b8aeed226183156b4ddab.png

- https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=108558&name=nightfall

I know what you will say "but that's 5.1"

Yes, but they only updated the description of the spell.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140111042005/http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=108558

From retail

I also want to note that just because it's 5 PPM, does not mean it will ALWAYS give 5 procs. It has a 10% proc chance and on top of that 5 PPM. So sometimes you might be SUPER unlucky and maybe only get 2-3, but most of the time it's 4-5)

image.jpg?w=400&c=1

Edited by Repitchx

"otherwise you're bad" maybe u should realize trhat you use soul shards not only for spamming haunts but ye i guess thats how russian locks play

with this bug? ofc.

well, you just spam soul burn soul swap all day with this bug.

pay attention to his party frame. see the dots? he doesnt have that much uptime as he doesnt have shit ton of shards

No they just cc him :crazy:

that as well, but the main reason is this bug letting you have dots up 24/7, like legit, soul burn soul swap, soul burn soul swap, soul burn soul swap, soul burn soul swap, haunt haunt haunt haunt

10/10 bug

How can it be a false report if he showed you video proof of it bugging out?

If you cared to test it enough you would see that it bugs out randomly cause its still a procc chance only because you tried it once and recorded it doesnt mean its not bugged.

I could also go ahead and frozen orb into 5 people once get no procc and say oh its bugged jk its still a procc chance your lock was just unlucky there.

If you cared to test it enough you would see that it bugs out randomly cause its still a procc chance only because you tried it once and recorded it doesnt mean its not bugged.

I could also go ahead and frozen orb into 5 people once get no procc and say oh its bugged jk its still a procc chance your lock was just unlucky there.

Look at the date of the my video

I record it first

When I sent it for Repitchx

He said "1 minute = 50 procs" in pm on forum. Where 50 procs? He watched the video and said "1 minute = 20 procs". Wtf, where 20 procs?

Then he told me that the bug exists only on the cross-server и Heisenberg too said it.

But where is the video from the cross-server?

Edited by Veynnzy

I wrote it first

He said "1 minute = 50 procs" in pm on forum. Where 50 procs? He watched the video and said "1 minute = 20 procs". Wtf, where 20 procs?

Then he told me that the bug exists only on the cross-server и Heisenberg too said it.

Щас бы на афликов поныть,когда на арене можно и по 2-3 мин сидеть по осколков))0000

(не про тебя,а о ситуации)

Edited by чокнутый

I see what you are saying but as you can still see in those videos of him it proccs way too often sometimes he provided 3 videos of it bugging out.

I saw it on cross alot if you think its not bugged and a fake report then go into a 2v2 rshaman lock game and record it for 5 or more minutes you will see its bugging out as ive already done that as well and the most proccs ive seen per minute where 14 which is insane.

I see what you are saying but as you can still see in those videos of him it proccs way too often sometimes he provided 3 videos of it bugging out.

I saw it on cross alot if you think its not bugged and a fake report then go into a 2v2 rshaman lock game and record it for 5 or more minutes you will see its bugging out as ive already done that as well and the most proccs ive seen per minute where 14 which is insane.

On behalf of the shaman, it will be difficult to track this. I can register a warlock / shaman and from the face of the warlock make a video record to watch

I record it first

Why do you even fcking care & why are you so biased ? If its bugged (even heisenberg said it + i saw it by myself) its gonna get fixed, if not, nothing is gonna change so whats the point of the discussion ? All i can see here is some1 trying to prevent devs from fixing nightfall.

Edited by Noneedholy

Why do you even fcking care & why are you so biased ? If its bugged (even heisenberg said it + i saw it by myself) its gonna get fixed, if not, nothing is gonna change so whats the point of the discussion ? All i can see here is some1 trying to prevent devs from fixing nightfall.

~ 20 sec = 3 procs and warlock stop moment in video, but 20 sec = 3 procs why not. Sometime on arena 1 minute = 0 procs. Its super fact!

00:40 - 00:51

11 sec = 3 procs = lol

https://youtu.be/6zHRp2OfKvs?t=40s

what about this:

3:50 - 1

4:03 - 2

4:17 - 3

4:20 - 4

4:33 - 5

4:48 - 6

6 procs per 58 sec

Maybe his first minute ended at 3:50 and the real first proc he got on 4:03 ? Guys -.-

11 sec = 3 procs = lol

Yes? Thats possible lol, no one said its not

Please make a point veynnzy, all ur saying are conjectures

Edited by Noneedholy

again shit-report for nerf other classes , lol

Again useless shit comment because of no counter proofs, lol.

@Anyone else with an IQ above 20: Dont forget that retail also had its bugs. Ill just mention the video tallaque linked once when you got instant beamed after trinket. So stop being useless and deliver facts.

Edited by Noneedholy

Because Veynzzy only wants rsham lock to be op and broken, he is biased, what do you expect?

He loves to create bullshit comments, loves to spread lies 24/7

- - - Updated - - -

all time false report

2 min = 5 procs

49% haste

rofl, nice, defend rsham warlock more))

Mage priest rogue more plzzzz

Because repitch only wants mage rogue priest to be op and broken, he is biased, what do you expect?

rofl, nice, defend wants mage rogue priest more))

:mocking:

Stop going off-topic. If you want to contribute, then do so, don't just f***ing talk bullshit...

what about this:

3:50 - 1

4:03 - 2

4:17 - 3

4:20 - 4

4:33 - 5

4:48 - 6

6 procs per 58 sec

Look at your video f8ab3e697e5dd89e7eb447c209be7c6c.png

Look at mine: 92d475df48f3c6787daafaae43028e74.png

All of mine are newer than yours

But what does that matter will you say. Well, listen to be, darling, it matters quite a lot, as you had weird bugs as well. I suggest you stop defending your boyfriend Veynzzy, because it seems l ike that is what the russian community is all about, crying about reports that nerfs their class, crying that it's fake, crying that people want their class to be OP...

Don't believe me? ok.

Feburary 7th - Freezing Trap is 2 seconds https://youtu.be/0rWJwMwbRnY?t=620

September 4th - Freezing Trap is 1 second

"Bc icon/Wrath-Logo-Small Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): The arming time has been reduced to 1 second, from 2 seconds for all traps"

- http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Trap

What I'm trying to tell you: Just because you find 1 video where something bugs out, does not mean it was like that the whole patch. Should I post more bugs like these?

I showed you over 7 videos where you did not get more than 5 procs a min. But if this gets declined, I know how biased you and Veynzzy truly are.

I will also do the same in the future, soon as you report a bug, I will find 1 video where something bugs and say it's a fake report)

Edited by Repitchx

Mage priest rogue more plzzzz

- - - Добавлено - - -

Because Veynzzy only wants rsham lock to be op and broken, he is biased, what do you expect?

- - - Updated - - -

Because repitch only wants mage rogue priest to be op and broken, he is biased, what do you expect?

rofl, nice, defend wants mage rogue priest more))

:mocking: