QnA: Zeox

Repitchx

Maybe we can have 1 thread where we just can discuss everything and maybe you can check it once in a while and respond to people, instead of people making 200 threads? :P

My question is regarding this: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=220019&p=1317868&viewfull=1#post1317868

I know you probably don't have time for it now or have more important things to take care of, but do you think you can do it in the future? It would be so amazing to have different enchants.

Obviously this is not important, but I think it will motivate people to also queue 3s, and it's a really cool feature in general.

• Administrators
This topic, like every other in this section will have 100500 messages of spam, so I won't check all pages anyway. Because after 1-2 days there will be hundred messages of spam without any sense.
  • Like 6

This topic, like every other in this section will have 100500 messages of spam, so I won't check all pages anyway. Because after 1-2 days there will be hundred messages of spam without any sense.

But what do you think of the suggestion?

I think we won't add custom enchants.

May I ask why? Too much work? I can create a poll if you want and see if people want it?

I mean, it's obviouslt up to you, but it would be so awesome to have a green enchant with my mog, or maybe something orange for someone else. I'm sure many people want it.

Give it rating requirement, so people have to work for it.

Could you guys please update the server more often? Fixes sit on PTR for WAY too long, and this is an active season.

Weekly compiles would be ideal.

I agree. All we see on ladder right now is Wmp which I would love to face but I can't que because my main comp has to many negative bugs. Its a new season, people wanna que their main classes without any bugs.

Yeah the server sucks right now. New season but the server has so many bugs. 3v3 is unplayable right now because playing a class thats not buged is more important than skill.

Also fix holy priests please something is clearly wrong with them

Could you guys please update the server more often? Fixes sit on PTR for WAY too long, and this is an active season.

Weekly compiles would be ideal.

This has been requested a couple of times. No Idea why it's not the case yet.

people wanna que their main classes without any bugs.

Pandawow is in a decent state compared to 2014 and 2015 trust me, my spec was literal poop. The main problem I see here tho is that Devs still fix irrelevant visual bugs or PvE items instead of actual bugs that have impact on PvP gameplay.

3v3 is unplayable right now because playing a class thats not buged is more important than skill.

The irony hits home really hard here.

Edited by Autschbatsch

• Game Masters
Where is discord server by pwow?

Решение было принято - канал будет создан. Но немного позже.

We've decided - channel will be created. But later.

Just wait an official announcement from the administration about it. We still don't know the exact date.

• Like 1

No, this should stay as it is.

That's why it is good to reach high rating, to enjoy such features.

Don't do it Zeox, thank you.

Why not? What's wrong with it

No

P.S. My voice is more sexy

http://i.imgur.com/bRyKAlj.png

then hello wintraders\ppl quing in preformed team

You will always have wintraders, and besides, I think it would be pretty f***ing unfair for ppl that do not play in those hours, don't you think? Have to wait to que?

That is so selfish, wow.