QnA: Zeox

Repitchx

This topic, like every other in this section will have 100500 messages of spam, so I won't check all pages anyway. Because after 1-2 days there will be hundred messages of spam without any sense.

There's a solution to fix that problem.

Every message in this thread should be approved by a moderator first before it's posted. Easy, fixed.

Other off-topic comments should just be deleted.

I agree. All we see on ladder right now is Wmp which I would love to face but I can't que because my main comp has to many negative bugs. Its a new season, people wanna que their main classes without any bugs.

Elemental shaman got a nerf that's not a bug they are checking retail s15 sites and apply fixes to classes , if you are insecure about ur class being bugged , write a report , give proofs and it will be fixed , but doing nothing and crying is not the way

Elemental shaman got a nerf that's not a bug they are checking retail s15 sites and apply fixes to classes , if you are insecure about ur class being bugged , write a report , give proofs and it will be fixed , but doing nothing and crying is not the way

1451049893096.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
im gonna go to vacation next week, guess wont be able to play 3soloq if it takes so long to implement

no1 really plays atm. talked to shocker (admin for another server) and he liked my suggestion. prob gonna go there if he will implement a i90 realm

• 4 weeks later...
That would make Zeox lose players' date=' and he can't afford losing players right now..[/quote']

how much players q at that time? in russia its +1 hour so we will restrict qing from 5 to 11 am, anyone plays at that time? 3% of population?

but yeah, some things lead to decreasing population like season of the year, bugs all the way, and long periods between the updates, just remember site consctruction which took 10 times more than it should

(add wintrading)

• 3 weeks later...