Comps and their tiers.

Kingbachx

Okay so i've been thinking about this alot, and finally decided to make thread about 3s comps, So here we are:

Tier 1 comps MOP season 15

RMD: Sub rogue/Fmage/Rdruid

LSD: Affli lock/Ele shaman/Rdruid(Can be played with mw, probobly stronger version vs Melee training comps)

WMD: Arms war/Fmage/Rdruid

HLS:Surv hunter/Affli lock/Rshaman

WWLS:Windwalker/Affli lock/Rshaman

Beast cleave:Enhance sham/MM hunter/Hpriest(Can be played with MW)

Jungle:Fdruid/MM hunter/Hpriest

Cupid cleave:Ret pally/MM hunter/Hpriest(Can be played with shaman)

KFC:Arms war/MM hunter/Rshaman

Chihdk: Udk/MM hunter/MW(can be played with hpriest, which is probobly stronger version vs casters)

Shadow cleave: Udk/Affli lock/Rshaman

GodComp: Fmage/Shadow priest/Rdruid(Also can be played with hpala and rsham)

LSD2:Boomkin/Affli lock/Rshaman

Frozen chicken: Boomkin/Frost mage/ Hpriest(Also can be played with hpala or rsham)

MLS: Fmage/Affli lock/Rshaman (can be played with rdruid and destro lock aswell but 12312312 times harder)

RMP:Rogue/Frmage/Priest

If i missed Any tier1 comps just let me know, I'll update this thread with Tier 2 comps aswell soonish.

WLS?

Thug?

and I always thought beastcleave was with bm hunt?

wls is t1 on pwow ye

thug is not

and beast cleave was with BM in wrath because of the retarded damage + 18 sec immunity against cc. u played mm in s14/s15 in beast cleave because of the burst

Explain why not' date=' for me its t1: big bursts, cc chain, defensives, they got everything that can make them t1 also all the ferals got their r1 by queing jungle.[/quote']

na

2 of them q'ed with cheaters and 1 got it at least partially in kitty (there were 5 r1 ferals)

compare this to few other priests that got r1 in beast, 1-2 in absolute cheating php, few others, rest(much more) got r1 from rmp

the irony is there were more teams with sham than priest (oh yeah, the top php had 2 cheaters in it - priest and hunt)

Chihdk: Udk/MM hunter/MW

this team was shit, not t1 100%

other

if this is t1 than you need to do GOD TIER with godcomp, rmp\rmd, lsd1\2

na

2 of them q'ed with cheaters and 1 got it at least partially in kitty (there were 5 r1 ferals)

compare this to few other priests that got r1 in beast, 1-2 in absolute cheating php, few others, rest(much more) got r1 from rmp

the irony is there were more teams with sham than priest (oh yeah, the top php had 2 cheaters in it - priest and hunt)

this team was shit, not t1 100%

other

if this is t1 than you need to do GOD TIER with godcomp, rmp\rmd, lsd1\2

Every dk on NA qued dk hunter, while eu dks qued shadow cleave and only volko qued dk ww on eu and mes on NA, there are no real tier1 (not even shadow cleave) but every class was included in t1 so why dont we include dks aswell :( chihdk could beat every comp except lsd (not lsd2) only way u could beat lsd was to train druid (just like in cupid) but u had to stop gate for that which is rly hard considering there are some maps where u just cant stop gates (ruins). Im sure that if i qued chihdk with priest id get pretty high cuz of priest heals being stronger than mws, with those insta flash heals.

Chihdk: Udk/MM hunter/MW(can be played with hpriest' date=' which is probobly stronger version vs casters)[/quote']

This comp is actually called phdk, and it was played with hpriest or hpala mostly. With mw (Chihdk) was probably the weakest variation of it.

GodComp: Fmage/Shadow priest/Rdruid(Also can be played with hpala and rsham)

Called shatter when played with rsham or hpal.

Most people queued it with rsham, and it was way better than with priest. It can be played with rdru too.

The rest is pretty accurate i think.

Edited by DragonBruu

Yea pretty much best comps.

No with mw it wasn't the worst, with mw it was almost as good as with holy priest, they stopped playing it with pally, bcuz pally is easy to swap for rmd and rmp with lockout on holy, with mw it was good bcuz Eminence+Xuen was a really good way to counter preassure so it was pretty much the only variation to counter preassure comps like mls,hls,wwls,wls,lsd2.

I don't think you understand what tier 1 means. It literally means the very best comps that were mostly played at top rating. Shadowcleave loses vs almost every other comp if both teams play perfect.

Overall I'd rate it like this:

Tier 1:

KFC,

RMD + RMP,

LSD + LSDv2,

Godcomp,

WMD + WMP,

Thunder (only with rdruid).

Tier 2:

Everything else like WLS, WWLS, Turbo, KFChi, Dk Hunt Rsham and the wierd meta's like HPala/Hunter/Boomkin and HLS.

Tier 3:

Shadowcleave

- - - Updated - - -

This comp is actually called phdk, and it was played with hpriest or hpala mostly. With mw (Chihdk) was probably the weakest variation of it.

Chihdk was easily the strongest tbh. Rsham second strongest version of it (they even played it in tournies and farmed Skillcap US LSD (Talbadar+Sodah+Chanimals), but the EU players (obviously better - Zeepeye, Minpojke, and Wallrikz) farmed them.

EU > US

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

• Like 1

of course it is, one team fuckin plays one comp everyone starts tryharding and facerolling that comp and suddenly its unbeatable or "too overpowered or bugged"

back when people found out WLS was pretty strong because nobody knew how to play against it, everyone got fkn rolled, back when everyone found out TSG was broken because once again everyone was just retarded and didn't know what to do, when you had 1 shot nuke comps like dk/mage/druid n shit

of course bugs influence the meta, but if one big team starts tryharding as a comp and is successful everyone will just draw the conclusion that that team comp is overpowered or "bugged" and start considering it meta and playing it themselves

Every dk on NA qued dk hunter' date=' while eu dks qued shadow cleave and only volko qued dk ww on eu and mes on NA, there are no real tier1[/quote']

TSG with cheater MW? this was easiest comp for dk in s15

na in wow is like na in rest of esports, that's why pojke lsd got r1 in a week on NA

of course it is, one team fuckin plays one comp everyone starts tryharding and facerolling that comp and suddenly its unbeatable or "too overpowered or bugged"

back when people found out WLS was pretty strong because nobody knew how to play against it, everyone got fkn rolled, back when everyone found out TSG was broken because once again everyone was just retarded and didn't know what to do, when you had 1 shot nuke comps like dk/mage/druid n shit

of course bugs influence the meta, but if one big team starts tryharding as a comp and is successful everyone will just draw the conclusion that that team comp is overpowered or "bugged" and start considering it meta and playing it themselves

I'm starting to get your point now, but you have to keep in mind that all these comps that people keep saying are bugged do have bugged classes in them.

TSG: dk

wls: lock (do not give me the excuse that lock is not broken atm, nightfall is RETARDED, but back when it truly was bugged, WLS was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse)

WM/X: it's just retarded, i dont like it obviously, but that's just how it is

ret/hunt: only thing i can argue about is hammer of wrath damage, otherwise it's just retarded burst, but im not gonna sit here say just because 1 thing is bugged, that it is a bugged comp in general, as then you can say everyhting is bugged, right? (unless that 1 bug has a HUGE impact in arena)

DK/demo/x: don't even get me started with how f***ing broken that is. makes me depressed when i see people defend it

• Like 1