Reptichx with 80 years old

again5

Just because Pujo likes to do what he does, don't insult whole Spain for it

90% of all the people i ever played with on retail and Pwow (spanish ones) are retards, sorry.

Anyways:

Just because Pujo likes to do what he does

If you are spanish aswell, gj

Stop banning Pujo for God's sake.

He's not doing anything wrong. If you say read the rules, then FU*K the rules!!!

You people should ban players like Noneed the most stup*d, tox*c and racist player here. :)

it's fun reporting him. i like it.

• Like 1

Yes I'm Spanish that's why I say it. And Pujo I have nothing against what you do or against you because idc if you create multi accounts. I simply said that they are stereotyping by saying that every Spanish person is retarded and imma be honest I don't think I'm retarded at all (waiting for someone to say I am)
  • Like 1

Just because Pujo likes to do what he does, don't insult whole Spain for it

Who insulted Spain though? He just said that apparently they teach memes at school in Spain, that's not an insult as far as i'm concerned.

- - - Updated - - -

90% of all the people i ever played with on retail and Pwow (spanish ones) are retards' date=' sorry.[/quote']

I have to agree with noneed here. Not only spanish players but most of the latin american countries players are awfully bad, don't ask me why because I don't know but the percentage of good players that are native spanish speakers that are good is so low. Not being racist or anything, i'm latino myself...

Just because Pujo likes to do what he does' date=' don't insult whole Spain for it[/quote']

Where did I insult "Spain" ?? please this is why we call you people retarded because you do not read properly

Noneed is right

You are all retarded

you didn't' date=' noneed did in some way[/quote']

But she wrote this before noneed even viewed this thread right below my comment, please this is why YOU'RE RETARDED you dont even read

Noneed is right

You taco's maybe are retarded?? yay or nay?

But she wrote this before noneed

yep, clearly she wrote before noneed

http://i.imgur.com/w1uQdbh.png

------------

who is the retarded now :confused: :confused: :o

- - - Добавлено - - -

YOU'RE RETARDED you dont even read

exactly, thats what you just did :o

Edited by again12
  • Like 1

Where did I insult "Spain" ?? please this is why we call you people retarded because you do not read properly

Noneed is right

You are all retarded

I took it as an insult. And I'm sorry but I'm not retarded and even if you think Pujo is he isn't as well, he just likes to annoy and I'm starting to comprehend why he does that because of people like you :)

Sadly he chose Repitch who didn't do anything and not you tho :/

And Dragon I didn't take your comment as an insult.

As I said don't stereotype so much, there's bad and good people in every country.