Transmog bug

I have a character that is quite old on the server, and it seems like, whenever i transmog something, it will stay transmogged even if i remove the transmogrification from the item. It will be removed until the game is reloaded. My character is like 1-3 years old i believe. (edit: the server is PandaWoW Fun)

It does work, although i have recently discovered a new issue, my titles. They seem to show up differently kind of. You see when I'm in a BG i get titles like "jenkins" "of the ashen verdict", then i go out, suddenly i only have "of the ashen verdict" and the titles dont save on my name. Instead it ends up just showing "Killingshots" nothing more.

• Game Masters
It does work, although i have recently discovered a new issue, my titles. They seem to show up differently kind of. You see when I'm in a BG i get titles like "jenkins" "of the ashen verdict", then i go out, suddenly i only have "of the ashen verdict" and the titles dont save on my name. Instead it ends up just showing "Killingshots" nothing more.

Try to enter in a battleground, use one of your titles, do Alt f4 and don't log-in with your character till next server restart.

• Like 1

Try to enter in a battleground, use one of your titles, do Alt f4 and don't log-in with your character till next server restart.

How often are the restarts, because thats my main character and i dont feel like stop playing on it for a long time. :s

• 3 weeks later...