Server Updates

Noneedholy

fix raid finder on x100,fix achievements,fun realm is perfect atm,find some warden scripts if possible,change your ban/unban system...we attracted 5 retail glads,who barely play here and lost 500+ ppl(at least in x100),nice.ofc ppl will leave,i will use some cheats and unban myself with 1 sms dw
  • Like 1

fix raid finder on x100,fix achievements,fun realm is perfect atm,find some warden scripts if possible,change your ban/unban system...we attracted 5 retail glads,who barely play here and lost 500+ ppl(at least in x100),nice.ofc ppl will leave,i will use some cheats and unban myself with 1 sms dw

they can't fix fucking firelands and dragon soul and ulduar for more than 3 years,raid finder gets still ignored,its not big problem,but at least on x100 there are pve players and they want transmogs,etc..i just remembered when shelby and abu were r1 in x100,or when "first wave" guild appeared or when "GET REKT SON" guild was active asf and in that season stormwind and elwynn forest were full with ppl,it doesnt matter if half of them were retards,at least there were some ppl.atm elwynn is empty cuz of 100 ppl online in x100 realm and who the fuck needs duel zone in lvling realm wow ...ofc its pandawow.atm in x100 there are like 5+ ppl in english channel.what do you want to happen?how can you expect to increase the population when you can see random 72 lvl panda mage with grand marshal title and warlock who casts pyroblast in the air in arathi basin and if they get banned,they will unban with 1 sms..gg garrosh hc finally works!! who the fuck cares...its dead realm anyways

http://imgur.com/a/w9piq atm here are like 300 ppl in x100(im saying 300 cuz the rest are spanish,and i dont count them as players)

Edited by aotiri

they can't fix fucking firelands and dragon soul and ulduar for more than 3 years,raid finder gets still ignored,its not big problem,but at least on x100 there are pve players and they want transmogs,etc..i just remembered when shelby and abu were r1 in x100,or when "first wave" guild appeared or when "GET REKT SON" guild was active asf and in that season stormwind and elwynn forest were full with ppl,it doesnt matter if half of them were retards,at least there were some ppl.atm elwynn is empty cuz of 100 ppl online in x100 realm and who the fuck needs duel zone in lvling realm wow ...ofc its pandawow.atm in x100 there are like 5+ ppl in english channel.what do you want to happen?how can you expect to increase the population when you can see random 72 lvl panda mage with grand marshal title and warlock who casts pyroblast in the air in arathi basin and if they get banned,they will unban with 1 sms..gg garrosh hc finally works!! who the fuck cares...its dead realm anyways

http://imgur.com/a/w9piq atm here are like 300 ppl in x100(im saying 300 cuz the rest are spanish,and i dont count them as players)

You're retarded for even believing what you wrote pandawow "might" do.

rip tacos.

well..its true,idk why,but kinda its law in pandawow if you are spanish = you are slow and retarded asf(sry if im making someone feeling offended,but thats true lol),you say to some spanish guy:

-Hello,Diego de La vega,how are you?

and he says:

-Yes.

well..its true,idk why,but kinda its law in pandawow if you are spanish = you are slow and retarded asf(sry if im making someone feeling offended,but thats true lol),you say to some spanish guy:

-Hello,Diego de La vega,how are you?

and he says:

-Yes.

a spanish retard got r1 dk twice here and raped everyone that faced him in 1c1/10c10, sorry boi

• Administrators
can close this thread. Zeox is Brainafk anyways

Well, ok. I won't continue reading this shit.

Banned.

Continue with milorad / authsch / repitchx talking to Toni and asking him for the new server.

• Like 4