New Player. PvP and Server specific questions.

lycean91

Hey pandawow!

My name is Ckw and im a former multiple times gladiator from the official WoW servers.

Since Legion is the biggest crap in WoWs history me and 2 arena mates are looking for a good MOP server to play on.

I have some questions on the realm (x100) tho:

- Are there any crucial bugs to classes/speccs? We are gooing to play our main classes Affliction,Ele/RShaman and RDruid/Boomkin are they working properly?

- Does snapshotting DoTs/HoTs work?

- Are 3s ques popping here? I heared that alot of people only play 2s on private servers.

- What season are you guys playing on/what patch is it? S14/15 would be sweet since those where the most balanced ones blizzard ever created

I appreciate any information you can give me :)

Edited by lycean91

spawn infront of the vendor... and please, spare us with "balanced" lsd :bo:

Thanks mate. I was able to find all the PvP vendors in Stormwind. But nope we wont spare you with balanced LSD :D

We are already in love with the server. Cya in arenas once we are geared and once again thanks for all the friendly replies. Peace!

Edited by lycean91

Thanks mate. I was able to find all the PvP vendors in Stormwind. But nope we wont spare you with balanced LSD :D

We are already in love with the server. Cya in arenas once we are geared and once again thanks for all the friendly replies. Peace!

one friendly advice, don't go to gurubashi if u don't want drama :crab:

no pvp'ers play on x100, if you're looking for a pvp experience just play on fun, its instant 90 and free tyrannical gear, grievous for honor and prideful for conquest.

Yes, they do lol

most good players on fun have/had a char on x100... most of them are russian/inactive though

I have some questions on the realm (x100) tho:

- Are there any crucial bugs to classes/speccs? We are gooing to play our main classes Affliction,Ele/RShaman and RDruid/Boomkin are they working properly?

"Most balanced ones"

LETS PLAY LSD!

Nice, now every server is gonna need to play WWLS WLS, Thunder and WMS to snipe you

- - - Updated - - -

When people come from retail, or they play WWLS or LSD, impressive

Yes, they do lol

most good players on fun have/had a char on x100... most of them are russian/inactive though

yea i was talking about now. Most of the pvp'ers that used to play on x100 only play at fun now.

- - - Updated - - -

"Most balanced ones"

LETS PLAY LSD!

Nice, now every server is gonna need to play WWLS WLS, Thunder and WMS to snipe you

- - - Updated - - -

When people come from retail, or they play WWLS or LSD, impressive

Bruh its kinda ironic considering how your main comp is lsd2, and in 2s rsham/alock xD