monks need buff,they are not as in retail

orbslover

how is possible to stay 50%+ hp on 80% dampening?srsly even tho this monk is doing fucking moonwalk ...let's not talk that all mw monks are like that and ofc trash players like Telpin and Ordkill and Xladerz and Fedyamortalscript can do 2.8(even tho thats nothing in private server) cuz they play only with monk,im pretty sure they will be stuck at 2.2 if they que with other healres,cuz they are bad at all

http://imgur.com/hhAw7sy

http://imgur.com/M3BtYm7

http://imgur.com/UORLsG7

now let's see ww monks,idk how this happens,but maybe thats one of the few reasons why they randomly oneshot ppl:

http://imgur.com/5TREK8Y

srsly can someone do everything possible to check out what makes this class so broken?(mw and ww).its just the begining of the season and maybe thats why nobody is queing 3v3 atm(personally i expected more 3v3 ques),but 2s is still filled with warr/mw monks.personally i think 3v3 will be dead as always,because people here aren't that good for 3s and everyone will just que 2v2 as always(ofc it will be full with warr/mw),but it doesnt matter,if mw or warr get fixed,pandawow will be happy.i will srsly donate to the guy who makes a legit report for this class ..

ofc trash players like Telpin and Ordkill and Xladerz and Fedyamortalscript can do 2.8(even tho thats nothing in private server) cuz they play only with monk' date='im pretty sure they will be stuck at 2.2 if they que with other healres[/quote']

Just fyi man, when i got 2.8 back in season 2 with telpin, it was as rsham/warrior. When he got 3k last season, it was with zanked as resto dru, and fedya pretty much only plays with rsham aswell since he doesn't like playing with mw, same applies to xladerz, you barely see them queing mw/war, and when they got their max rating, it wasn't as that comp. Can't say the same about ordkill tho, he only plays with mw.

Just fyi man, when i got 2.8 back in season 2 with telpin, it was as rsham/warrior. When he got 3k last season, it was with zanked as resto dru, and fedya pretty much only plays with rsham aswell since he doesn't like playing with mw, same applies to xladerz, you barely see them queing mw/war, and when they got their max rating, it wasn't as that comp. Can't say the same about ordkill tho, he only plays with mw.

ye,thats why fedya got 3k with mw monks and he played with rsham when they fixed warr,and xladerz got 3k last season with mw monk.but it doesnt matter,fuck that,just fix mw monk at least

Uhm yeah, mw healing is ridiculous but that's all they have

other classes have much more utility which makes them better (:

Mw/warr is only good vs a rsham/warr or any comp that would typically tunnel sham i guess

Personal preference, rsham/warr just cause it feels so safe to play...

Regarding the picture you posted, that late damp could be because the enemy team is doing little damage and you made no mention to Lookmydamage's (pretty sure that's Wexwellence) enemy healer cause they must have been doing a good job vs warr for that long lol

Uhm yeah, mw healing is ridiculous but that's all they have

other classes have much more utility which makes them better (:

Mw/warr is only good vs a rsham/warr or any comp that would typically tunnel sham i guess

Personal preference, rsham/warr just cause it feels so safe to play...

Regarding the picture you posted, that late damp could be because the enemy team is doing little damage and you made no mention to Lookmydamage's (pretty sure that's Wexwellence) enemy healer cause they must have been doing a good job vs warr for that long lol

lookmydamage = watchmeskill (mw lol)