Poll: Cleanup Characters

Kroz

Should we clean up characters?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should we clean up characters?

• Yes
    • No

Greetings everyone,

After having the permission from @Zeox, I now announce that we are planning on cleaning up old charterers.

This might take at leas one day of realms being offline, but it will result in a better game-play experience such as having names that are already taken by afk players and maybe reduce the latency of the servers.

Read: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=107553

Read: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=169945

So, all we need now is your agreement for this operation and then Zeox will start.

• Like 2

i disagree, what if a player come back to pwow after more than 1 year, and then he notice that all his chars has been deleted?

that would piss off anyone alot.

maybe characters with 2 years without activity, but not 6 months.

Edited by again14

i disagree, what if a player come back to pwow after more than 1 year, and then he notice that all his chars has been deleted?

that would piss off anyone alot.

Their fault, we give them time starting from today.

Also, I think Zeox will ignore those who logged in recently even if for one minute.

Your in-game account Pujo as far as I know is unbanned, just log in and you're safe.

Their fault, we give them time starting from today.

Also, I think Zeox will ignore those who logged in recently even if for one minute.

Your in-game account Pujo as far as I know is unbanned, just log in and you're safe.

no its not, was 90 days i think

no its not, was 90 days i think

Yes it is, you were banned before the server got its second global update which means it got unbanned due to Zeox saying:

- In addition, all bans from gaming accounts have been removed, except for those who are banned forever, the total of 317 accounts have been un-banned.

no its not

Also, you can't view character's stats that didn't long in after the update, and I clearly can see yours here: http://cp.pandawow.ru/en/armory/char-3-2662967.html Which indicates that you have logged in. (unbanned)

Otherwise, explain.

Kroz, If I have 1 day game time on a full char is it going to get deleted? ( Better delete characters wich have 0game time )

Kroz, If I have 1 day game time on a full char is it going to get deleted? ( Better delete characters wich have 0game time )

Man, all you need to do now, is just log in (on all chars) and you're safe.

Only characters that did not log in for a long period of time (maybe 1 year I don't know, Zeox will decide later) will be removed, that's it. :)

no, i didn't wtf

You are already safe anyways, because you have been here before the ban, which is less than a year, maybe 2 months? when you were banned?

Zeox will decide which chars will get erased, 6 months or a year I have no idea.

I see that players are voting by no, either trolling or they didn't read what I linked which explains everything in detail.

Or maybe just some stupid players who don't understand? I don't understand how someone could vote by No for this, it is good for everyone.

The only con that I see here is that the servers will be offline for a short period of time, but will result in a good thing.

why tf would u even do that who gives a shit about names what if they take a break and comeback u know u can still earn money on them zeox :OOOOOOOOOO

That's why I made this thread, to inform everyone in-advance.

When I left the game, I was coming here between now and then checking up on the latest news; so if a player left for more than a year and came back and claim to get his char then RIP, why he/she didn't check the forums!

i hit NO cus my self just came back after exactly 1 year 5 moth yesterday, and even if i logged like 1 time every 3 months, there are some ppl that for any reason, cant do that, so keep that in mind ok

yea, 2 years would be good enough i think

i hit NO cus my self just came back after exactly 1 year 5 moth yesterday, and even if i logged like 1 time every 3 months, there are some ppl that for any reason, cant do that, so keep that in mind ok

Well, when I left the game, I came back to find out that someone stole my guild already, I was the GM but due to being away for a long time, WoW system gives the option to the less rank player to be the GM.

I didn't blame anyone but myself for losing the guild that I had put a lot of effort in.

So those players should STFU.

yea, 2 years would be good enough i think

2 years? give me a break man, pandawow was made in 2013, that's like deleting chars right now from idk, maybe 2014-15....

No