Npc For changing conquest points into honor points !!!!

Liquidcityx

Hey guys I really love the new npc mog but I think that 4K honor per piece is to much since it's 1 full bg cap but I have like 100k conquest on all my chars and it would be cool if I can convert my conquest into honor so I can buy the pve mog gear , would be cool if zeox and his crew can manage to do that
  • Like 1

I think that 4K honor per piece is to much

Funny how xfun people will always QQ about how damn hard/long it takes to get something on that realm.

Not like they have free starting gear, prof mats, glyphs, gems etc etc there.

End content gear for conquest points (Siege of Orgrimmar) and Legendary Cloak.

Now even vendors for transmogrification: 1-13 arena seasons and 1-14 raid tiers (for honor/conquest).... just LOL

While on x100 many of these sets are impossible to get or takes weeks of farming.... I wonder maybe add these lame vendors on x100 too then since fixes to old content raids will arrive like.. never?

just log in and let your character play by itself.

Trust me, that still won't be enough for them lol.

Funny how xfun people will always QQ about how damn hard/long it takes to get something on that realm.

Now even vendors for transmogrification: 1-13 arena seasons and 1-14 raid tiers (for honor/conquest).... just LOL

While on x100 many of these sets are impossible to get or takes weeks of farming.... I wonder maybe add these lame vendors on x100 too then since fixes to old content raids will arrive like.. never?

I strongly agree with you, specially the old raids content, we need fixes ASAP!!!

You're free to go into xFun realm as same as us to go to x100.

I mean the use the PvE gear has on xFun is by no means as high as it has in x100 for it's actual purpose

If you dislike x100 so much and you think xFun is alot better go ahead and change the transfer is free with no downside to it

At least put a rating requirement on the harder sets like elite pvp sets and t14/15 gear..

Well maybe not the pve gear but certainly the elite stuff... maybe there should be a honourable kill count required for t15 because it is one of the better looking sets and it should be earned. As mentioned previously, these cosmetics are much easier to obtain on xfun than x100.. some of which are actually impossible to obtain such as raid finder and elite

Edited by Deielrion

I hope Zeox doesn't agree on this, because now 550 item-level players have a good reason to queue for bgs which will make the game-play experience much better.

Also, 4K is not a big deal, I can get it within a day or two at maximum (depending on how much I play.)

In comparison to how you would normally get those items, this is a very easy alternative. ;)