Well played...

Repitchx

HAHAHAHA, when will you stop bragging about this?

It's not like you have came up with something that will change the world; also I have seen this on many other private servers, so stop crying!

When-Cristina-Shuts-Down-Mere-Moment.gif

HAHAHAHA, when will you stop bragging about this?

It's not like you have came up with something that will change the world; also I have seen this on many other private servers, so stop crying!

When-Cristina-Shuts-Down-Mere-Moment.gif

Can't wait for you to try to get into the staff. Useless person is useless.

Yeah, it's weird how I suggested it maybe little over a week ago and now they have it on here. He saw my thread, that's all.

But now I know how you can get improvements, hmmmm

Stop asslicking the staff/Zeox and open your eyes... Shit was clearly stolen from me

Can't wait for you to try to get into the staff. Useless person is useless.

Yeah, it's weird how I suggested it maybe little over a week ago and now they have it on here. He saw my thread, that's all.

But now I know how you can get improvements, hmmmm

Stop asslicking the staff/Zeox and open your eyes... Shit was clearly stolen from me

Who said I was applying for joining the staff? just give me one proof or at least a thread of me asking that!

You're delusional and bringing up stuff that doesn't even exist.

Also, if that is your idea then if you have a patent for it go to the court and file an issue on Pandawow, haha!

Kroz, have you finished putting your knees on the floor and speaking to air and staring at the clouds and into space?

P.S Does your name begin with M? I wont say the full name ^^

My name begins with A not M and I don't know why would you think publishing my name would make any difference, haha!

P.S. Don't hide with other fake accounts, A ;)

Who said I was applying for joining the staff? just give me one proof or at least a thread of me asking that!

You're delusional and bringing up stuff that doesn't even exist.

Also, if that is your idea then if you have a patent for it go to the court and file an issue on Pandawow, haha!

My name begins with A not M and I don't know why would you think publishing my name would make any difference, haha!

P.S. Don't hide with other fake accounts, A ;)

Everyone can see how you act, LOL. Asslicking the ataff, super sad.

Lol, nothing I can do and tbh, that's cool that he did it, but it's sad to see he copied it literally straight from me. He will never admit it tho, kinda funny.

Lol, nothing I can do and tbh, that's cool that he did it, but it's sad to see he copied it literally straight from me. He will never admit it tho, kinda funny.

You are literally stup*d and I won't continue discussion with you anymore.

Well played, Zeox, well played indeed...

Love your new NPCs that sell tmog items and legendaries. Amazing. Good job!

Wonder where you got that idea from xDDD

.. Shit was clearly stolen from me

Point of this thread again? Sorry still trying to understand :(

Here is how I see this thread:

You left Pandawow and went to another server and asked for a MoP server but you got rejected because that server owner is a friend of Zeox.

And now you're sucking so desperately to have sympathy from Zeox to give you back your position in the staff, but guess what? You already have betrayed Zeox, so he want fall for it twice.

You have lost it by your own hands and now you regret it, so take your abusers/cheaters/win-tradering friends with you and leave!!!!

Does your pride bother you to enjoy it only because you haven't been mentioned as an inventor of the idea?

- - - Добавлено - - -

bother you to enjoy i

ou left Pandawow and went to another server

Ah, i got it now.

Edited by behindqq

Here is how I see this thread:

You left Pandawow and went to another server and asked for a MoP server but you got rejected because that server owner is a friend of Zeox.

And now you're sucking so desperately to have sympathy from Zeox to give you back your position in the staff, but guess what? You already have betrayed Zeox, so he want fall for it twice.

You have lost it by your own hands and now you regret it, so take your abusers/cheaters/win-tradering friends with you and leave!!!!

Go back to the kitchen, you little arabic shrek.

I dont give 2 f***s about the QA. I left, do you understand? I left lol. Female brains... Damn

I dont want his sympathy, wtf? "you betrayed zeox" LOL?

I betrayed zeox by suggesting this for Shocker (oh, which he will do most likely btw)? I wasnt even part of the stsff, you clown... Funny how you suddenly changed your mind now from "look what you've done, Zeox" to "leave the server, Repitch"

Swear, not only are you delusional, but also probably bipolar

For ur info, im not even home, so im obviously not playing.

So be quiet with ur retarded nonsense about me quitting, me doing this, me asking for that. Because youre acting like a moron in the end that defends people that just posts useless shit on the forum and make 9999999 fake reports *cough pujo cough*

TL;DR: Shocker is looking forward to do something about his mop server, had a talk with him 2 hours ago. You're a downie, understandable. Zeox stole my idea that I propose for Shocker because he knows I post good shit, but won't admit it and will only throw out bans and other similar punishments.

I'd like cheese, ham, tomatoes and your special dressing mixed of 1.2k rating and your 20 IQ on my sandwich.

Thank you very much!

- - - Updated - - -

Does your pride bother you to enjoy it only because you haven't been mentioned as an inventor of the idea?

- - - Добавлено - - -

Ah, i got it now.

Just say where he got the idea from, thats all. Lol, ripping off others is cool, right?

Edited by Repitchx