que 2s/3s ..it's new season and its more dead than offseason,srsly here are 2.5k players and there are 7 arenas on the NPC????

que 2s/3s que 2s/3sque 2s/3sque 2s/3sque 2s/3sque 2s/3s que 2s/3sque 2s/3sque 2s/3sv que 2s/3s que 2s/3s que 2s/3s que 2s/3sque 2s/3s que 2s/3s que 2s/3s

it's new season and its more dead than offseason

Edited by денискашвд
  • Like 1

I can think of one good reason besides players leaving by choice,

Now after having logging system, those win-traders and cheaters are gone! (yeah we can see some of them but it's much less than before.)

• Like 1

Now after having logging system, those win-traders and cheaters are gone! (yeah we can see some of them but it's much less than before.)

1,400 people online in x100,1,000 people online in fun realm . now here are 8 2v2 arenas(all of them on low mmr) in NPC from 2400 people lol ..the server statistics is fake or just people here are dumb asf..they just stay afk in elwynn

do you ever wonder what life would be like if youd gotten enough oxygen at birth?

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=154501&highlight=kroz

Edited by Noneedholyx

1,400 people online in x100,1,000 people online in fun realm . now here are 8 2v2 arenas(all of them on low mmr) in NPC from 2400 people lol ..the server statistics is fake or just people here are dumb asf..they just stay afk in elwynn

They are not fake but rather have cashing time that makes the online stay longer although they're not.

do you ever wonder what life would be like if youd gotten enough oxygen at birth?

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=154501&highlight=kroz

I have said it many times that the GM made a mistake and proved by Zeox words that logs didn't exist so it's a false report.

However, your report is true but it got declined because end of the seasons:

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=170492

I believe that's why you left Pandawow, can't win-trade anymore right?

Also, want me to bring that thread of you selling hacks?

They are not fake but rather have cashing time that makes the online stay longer although they're not.

I have said it many times that the GM made a mistake and proved by Zeox words that logs didn't exist so it's a false report.

dude,no offense,but who the fuck cares if he wintraded ..he can get 3k without wintrading,everyone knows..everyone knows you cant do 2.2k if you dont wintrade;but lets stop going off-topic,just i want people to see this thread and to start que...cba playing vs the same teams 5 times

dude,no offense,but who the fuck cares if he wintraded ..he can get 3k without wintrading,everyone knows..everyone knows you cant do 2.2k if you dont wintrade;but lets stop going off-topic,just i want people to see this thread and to start que...cba playing vs the same teams 5 times

Keep lying to yourself. Plus this is the status of the queue, so as they say "if you don't like it you can just leave better than crying."

Keep lying to yourself. Plus this is the status of the queue, so as they say "if you don't like it you can just leave better than crying."

im not crying..why you take it like this?just im telling people to play more arenas,because we are playing vs the same teams all the day..i didnt say "omg i lost vs mage/warr ..fix them pls,they are fucking cancer and i cant win them",i said "que 2s/3s"..there's a difference between them

and lying myself about what?this is private server and its full with noobs,every skilled player/player with brain can get high rating and knows noneed can get 3k without wintrading,cuz he is just good enough.its like to say "LOL shelby wintraded once,he is the biggest noob ,he is 1.5k priest",but he is still the best priest in pwow,u have dumb logic bro

You get trashed by everyone, just leave you wintrader rat. Yeah i got my hater who report me but show me the proofs.

I wasnt 200-2 at least. Now leave rofl