hiiiiiiiiiiiii

Repitchx

Lol your guild is that trash you have to buy gear? ahaha

what does buying gear has to do with a guild???i dont get your logic. i just want to buy weapons cuz i dont get 1 single item for months,not like your members buying full geared chars with titles which they can't achieve by fair way.look at swack,he abused the rated bg titles,got all of them just by wining 1 rated bg and Wolfledi bought his char and now he is claiming he was r1 in RBG LOL!at least everything i have is fair except maybe few donated items,but they should drop anyways,its about time

Oh if PVE is so easy please link me your progress if you play legion or go to x100 on pandawow and make a raid and clear it because it's so easy.

i dont know tactics on half of the bosses and i already cleared everything..i will buy him resto shaman and we will heal x3 times better than your joke healers,i cant even call them healers lol ..and btw you think PvE is hard here?ok,im the example its a joke.now im telling you to win shelby/abu,noneed/pewds,or темньйберлин/темньйленин in 3s.just 1 arena,im not even telling you to get AT LEAST 2.2(sadly its impossible for you..).im pretty sure you will need a lot of time to win them,maybe 1-2 years lol,but on pve i need only to know part of the tactic rofl

Edited by aotiri

I have never seen so much QQ from such a shit player lul

sorry dude,but by your logic Repitch,Autschi,Milo,Noneed etc are QQ shit players,because they complain about bugs,but you call that "crying",they are just trying to make the server better and in this case Aotiri is just complaining,you take it as crying - its ur problem

shit player lul

well,i guess you are better than us,what's your experience in PvP,cogman?just curious

Oh if PVE is so easy please link me your progress

you think PvE is hard ?

you sir are oficially retarded asf,sorry but thats true xD idk if PvE is hard for you why you are calling someone else a "shit player"

PvE is so hard that maybe its impossible for me,shelby, noneed,rep,autschi,baz,bslayer,thilan we are trash

Edited by денискашвд

what does buying gear has to do with a guild???

You have to buy HCWF gear because the guild you play with kills them on normal mode hmmmm okay.

cuz i dont get 1 single item for months

Stop killing normal mode shit then

at least everything i have is fair

except maybe few donated items

xDDDD

but they should drop anyways' date='its about time[/quote']

Yeah the time will come when you switch to heroic and stop killing normal mode shit.

i dont know tactics on half of the bosses

Thats why your still doing normal mode bosses.... please....

and i already cleared everything

Again.. NORMAL MODE is NOT HARD lul

i will buy him resto shaman and we will heal x3 times better than your joke healers

3healers? NORMAL MODE? HELLLOO AHAHAH but please buy him a resto sham they are dog in HC but NM yeah they might be good roflmao I dont raid normal mode so I WOULDNT KNOW

we will heal x3 times better than your joke healers

We 2 heal heroic mode and you 3 heal normal mode ... but I guess your better than us ROFL.

but on pve i need only to know part of the tactic rofl

Carried at it's finest.

you think PvE is hard ?

you sir are oficially retarded asf,sorry but thats true xD idk if PvE is hard for you why you are calling someone else a "shit player"

PvE is so hard that maybe its impossible for me,shelby, noneed,rep,autschi,baz,bslayer,thilan we are trash

Right if it's that easy make your own team and clear HC please. Young Aotri will hit u up with a carry but it wont be heroic you will just have to 3 heal NM.

i said we will heal x3 times better and you said

We 2 heal heroic mode and you 3 heal normal mode ... but I guess your better than us ROFL.

wow ...you didnt even get what i said

we are doing normal runs?you live in cage or what?your knowledge is so outdated m8

We 2 heal heroic mode

xD we solo heal half of the bosses,but w/e ..you dont even get what im talking to you,cba

You know not that much to talk about such a matter.

You just DON'T know. That's it.

still PvP is harder than PvE.on PvE everything is the same everytime,the tactics are always the same.on PvP everything is different everythime and you have to Improvise and actually you have to use brain

still PvP is harder than PvE.on PvE everything is the same everytime,the tactics are always the same.on PvP everything is different everythime and you have to Improvise and actually you have to use brain

Stop talking shit, kiddo.

you don't know what you're talking about. Neither you nor that guy know. That's just pathetic.

• Like 1