hello every1

Repitchx

Should Zeox reduce the amount of titles and only 1 r1 title each season instead of 2?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zeox reduce the amount of titles and only 1 r1 title each season instead of 2?

• Yes
    • No (explain why or invalid)
    • Maybe (explain pls)

why do u have 2 r1 titles each season? also, why are there up to 40 titles given out? the server is atm a little dead, this means you will have the whole community running around with titles :/

a7fd24b363526680c8ea22df2167faf1.png

r1 is 1-11 and 11-25. TOO MANY PPL WITH RUN AROUND WITH R1.

honestly, there should only be 1 r1 title each season.

1-3 or 1-6 r1. either 1 team or 2 teams with r1. then maybe like 7-14 or 7-18 or some shit with gladiator.

point is, atm it's a big joke that everyone will be running around with r1/glad title and the season is like dead.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=219291

• Like 2

You and your friends are saying that 3s ques are lower, you guys were the first ones to cry about late season start, but when it started, you guys dont even queue.

You started queueing today.

And yes, i agree with the part, instead of 2 r1 titles per season, why not just 1 r1 title for 1-25

Edited by Worstworld

You and your friends are saying that 3s ques are lower, you guys were the first ones to cry about late season start, but when it started, you guys dont even queue.

And yes, i agree with the part, instead of 2 r1 titles per season, why not just 1 r1 title for 1-25

Mr. QA Machmollo, pls, just pls

i didnt que because of all the bugs + ddos, from u and other players. so stop the bullshit, thx.

I queue like every 2-3 days and there is usually 1 team in queue and if they lose once they leave. (happened often because I'm a "fotm player" according to them even though I played resto shaman before it got totem healing fixed and willing to play any comp regardless of the wmd meta or how good/bad it is. FYI wmd analy rapes resto shamans.)

You queue when there aren't teams that can give you a hard time so plz... And also it wouldn't be a wmd meta if warrior's damage wasn't higher than it should be (yes I know it's better than what it was before but it's still like 10-15% higher than how it was on retail) a lot of people don't want to queue cause of wmd, one more reason for people to not want to play is the bugs, just an insane amount of bugs and per fix you get a batch of new bugs which is fucking stupid if you ask me. Why fix something if you're gonna break something else? why does it have to be a trade? If the server was more blizzlike all the retail glads and r1s and players in general would queue here constantly and also enjoy it. PandaWoW would become the new AT if that were the case.

This might just further influence to get queues going

Whether it's working or not isn't of my concern just believe that was the approach taken

The best way to get people queuing is to get fixes going, and not fixes we're used to... Not fucking get 1 bug fixed and 2 new bugs out of nowhere cause that drives people away.

pandawow is used to stealing shit from other servers, and at this point you might as well steal Warmane's scripting to get classes working PROPERLY. That for sure will get people queuing.

As it stands, I think only 2 people will actually get title (assuming that to qualify for a title, you need above 2.2+)

You are also correct

Taking that into consideration this might just be giving people chance to getting a title and not actually guaranteeing it

why the heck would u give 2 r1 titles? 2 OF THEM?

just tell me why you would give 2 of them, even when you're not even r1??? 1-2 teams, fine, but when you're like rank 10, you should get r1 too, when the server is legit dead as well? O.o damn

i just dont understand that. 1 title is fine, because that means you can give the 2nd title for next season and so on.

why the heck would u give 2 r1 titles? 2 OF THEM?

just tell me why you would give 2 of them, even when you're not even r1??? 1-2 teams, fine, but when you're like rank 10, you should get r1 too, when the server is legit dead as well? O.o damn

i just dont understand that. 1 title is fine, because that means you can give the 2nd title for next season and so on.

1. Merciless

2. Vengeful

3. Brutal

4. Deadly

5. Furious

6. Relentless

7. Wrathful

8. Vicious

9. Ruthless

10. Cataclysmic

11. Malevolent

12. Tyrannical

13. Grievous

14. Prideful

I'm not saying 2 r1 titles should be given per season, but if 1 title is given per season and each season lasts 3 months (at least) from now, it would take another 2 years to finish prideful season. idk if Pwow will survive that long tbh

1. Merciless

2. Vengeful

3. Brutal

4. Deadly

5. Furious

6. Relentless

7. Wrathful

8. Vicious

9. Ruthless

10. Cataclysmic

11. Malevolent

12. Tyrannical

13. Grievous

14. Prideful

I'm not saying 2 r1 titles should be given per season, but if 1 title is given per season and each season lasts 3 months (at least) from now, it would take another 2 years to finish prideful season. idk if Pwow will survive that long tbh

been out for 4 years, why wouldn't it stay up for 2 more? host is in mongolia (aka a random country where its hard to shut down)

im just curious (just a question): is it right to give a rank 1 title to people that aren't close to r1?

been out for 4 years, why wouldn't it stay up for 2 more? host is in mongolia (aka a random country where its hard to shut down)

im just curious (just a question): is it right to give a rank 1 title to people that aren't close to r1?

I can answer that in 2 different ways.

1. No, it isn't right. They put a rating threshold for a reason, though.

2. Elaborate on "aren't close to r1?" because r1 isn't a measure of skill. Rather, it's a measure of how high you are on ladders relative to everyone else. If highest rating on a server is 1.5k, then that person deserves r1 title because he got the highest and is therefore r1. If r1 was easy to obtain in a particular season then it simply isn't as special as another. Take for example how people are saying r1 is easy to get on legion because a lot of other good players have left... that's just how it goes.

I can answer that in 2 different ways.

1. No, it isn't right. They put a rating threshold for a reason, though.

2. Elaborate on "aren't close to r1?" because r1 isn't a measure of skill. Rather, it's a measure of how high you are on ladders relative to everyone else. If highest rating on a server is 1.5k, then that person deserves r1 title because he got the highest and is therefore r1. If r1 was easy to obtain in a particular season then it simply isn't as special as another. Take for example how people are saying r1 is easy to get on legion because a lot of other good players have left... that's just how it goes.

let me put it like this

u have maybe in total 12-15 people that queue from time to time and actually do pvp (yeah, PPL THAT QUE 2S ARE TOTALLY IRRELEVANT)

so you pretty much will see the whole 'known' pvp community running around with titles.

why do u think every other server gives only 1 title divided by X amount of people and not 2?

why do you think retail does it like this?

i'll tell you, because it's straight up f***ing bullshit to see a title that is worth more than the actual r1 spot. wrathful is by far better than vicious, yet you're r2 with A RANK ONE TITLE THAT IS WORTH MUCH MORE LOL

do you see the irony? you can be under the r1 team n shit, but still have a r1 title. how is this even a thing?

edit: i dont mind seeing r1 for like maybe 1-3 teams, but when u see over 11 teams with freaking r1, that is completely bullshit. i'm sorry, the whole pvp community will be running around with titles lol.

31 players will have r1 title and you will have shit ton of glad players...

Edited by Repitchx

Evidently, 3s queues are dead. It's partially because as soon as 1 team queues, you just get insta sniped by a form tryhard comp

Anyways, I don't think that many people should get r1, but ye, I get where you're coming from but that's not to say I still don't stand by what I've already said