Zeox

jackredskull

Zeox listen up, if you keep going with this attitude you will get nowhere and your server will die as soon as a better mop server opens an instant 90 realm (like WoWFreakz, Warmane and possibly even Firestorm if given the help you've been given)

you need to get your team (the staff) to get working, get new gms cause these ones ban for no reason, hardly do their job and are absolutely a waste of space time and money.

Get more and better developers. Ones that don't fix 1 bug and create 5 more cause this is the main reason a lot of people hate/dislike/left PandaWoW.

Be less stubborn about things with the server, be more open and share more with the community a lot of us can help you beyond your imagining you just need to ask for it and be open about it. Also replace the QA section with people who know what they're doing, I mean we have Mel and Machmollo WTF IS THAT?! they have no retail playtime, no experience, no game sense, no game knowledge and Machmollo is a known ddoser and wintrader, WHY WOULD HE BE IN QA AND REGARDLESS OF THAT WHY WOULDN'T HE BE JUST BANNED?

When you want to push out updates, instead of a monthly major update that fixes 1/4 of the game and bugs 2/4 of it and is hard to fix do weekly minor updates. If something bugs out it's easier to fix, but obviously 1-2 bugs are easier to fix than 15-20.

BAN WINTRADERS MORE OFTEN! I cannot stress this enough! Wintraders like Machmollo, Roguetrainer, Abu etc have been a plague here on pandawow by making people not want to play. Your approach towards advertising PandaWoW to the masses is wrong. Firstly you need to make SURE that the people that are already playing it have more than enough reason to stay! And not get more people in when there's no reason for them to be here to begin with.

You could say I'm wrong and that's fine, but the one with the dying server is YOU currently as far as I'm concerned I don't really have a reason to stay here and will probably move to WoWFreakz instant 90 realm when they release it unless major changes happen here.

You could make people stay if you change your ways. Up to you and you alone currently. Please make the right decision.

Zeox listen up, if you keep going with this attitude you will get nowhere and your server will die as soon as a better mop server opens an instant 90 realm (like WoWFreakz, Warmane and possibly even Firestorm if given the help you've been given)

you need to get your team (the staff) to get working, get new gms cause these ones ban for no reason, hardly do their job and are absolutely a waste of space time and money.

Get more and better developers. Ones that don't fix 1 bug and create 5 more cause this is the main reason a lot of people hate/dislike/left PandaWoW.

Be less stubborn about things with the server, be more open and share more with the community a lot of us can help you beyond your imagining you just need to ask for it and be open about it. Also replace the QA section with people who know what they're doing, I mean we have Mel and Machmollo WTF IS THAT?! they have no retail playtime, no experience, no game sense, no game knowledge and Machmollo is a known ddoser and wintrader, WHY WOULD HE BE IN QA AND REGARDLESS OF THAT WHY WOULDN'T HE BE JUST BANNED?

When you want to push out updates, instead of a monthly major update that fixes 1/4 of the game and bugs 2/4 of it and is hard to fix do weekly minor updates. If something bugs out it's easier to fix, but obviously 1-2 bugs are easier to fix than 15-20.

BAN WINTRADERS MORE OFTEN! I cannot stress this enough! Wintraders like Machmollo, Roguetrainer, Abu etc have been a plague here on pandawow by making people not want to play. Your approach towards advertising PandaWoW to the masses is wrong. Firstly you need to make SURE that the people that are already playing it have more than enough reason to stay! And not get more people in when there's no reason for them to be here to begin with.

You could say I'm wrong and that's fine, but the one with the dying server is YOU currently as far as I'm concerned I don't really have a reason to stay here and will probably move to WoWFreakz instant 90 realm when they release it unless major changes happen here.

You could make people stay if you change your ways. Up to you and you alone currently. Please make the right decision.

Tell em boy ) :D

- - - Updated - - -

+bump I agree completly with Jack 100%.

Btw nice multi accounts :D

Edited by viktor971

Blog of changes should come back.

We need change logs to be posted faster, last one was on 01-05-2017

GMs' like Зилиус should be more careful and accurate with their decisions of banning and muting.

(I have linked many mistakes of him in the past and Juster, Zeox and Shadrissa already know.)

We need faster responses from GMs (yeah I know the typical answer: it's voluntarily and GMs' can't be 24/7 in game)

Bugs getting bugged all over again (QA is a very good method to overcome this issue, that's why we need a lot more players to join the staff and test everything)

Win-traders are nothing now, since we have the logging system, let them wintrade and they will get no rewards.

Zeox have already brought new developers like Deadmouse and Heisnberg (they're good, not bad, they just need to be more organized.)

PS to Zeox: you said you will not be loyal to the English community anymore, and that's just because of some players who want to kill the server.

What about us? the English-speaking players who love the server and want it to reach #1 and keep supporting it.

You shouldn't just ignore a community just because of some toxic retar*s.

I have supported Pandawow since 2014 and I will still continue doing that.

I won't join the staff (QA team) because I don't have the time for that but I have supported Pandawow by donations (check my donation log, over 1000$ and my last donation was 2 days ago).

I have recruited many players from other servers and other games, but the thing is, they don't stay here for a long time due to many reasons that need to be fixed.

I am not criticizing to show our mistakes to everyone, but I want things to be better, and I know FOR SURE that things have been better since the last time I was here about a year ago.

Zeox, you have done so much great job here and thank you again for all of that.

We keep support you nevertheless that some players left, we are here to stay.

If you dislike the QA team join it and improve it , if you refuse to do so means you're not willing to help. Don't diss on people willing to help.

Simple as that I'd say

I did try to help, but my words usually fall under deaf ears, at this point the only help I am willing to offer is my advice when he changes his ways.

If that happens I will gladly help again. You might be willing to help but you lack the knowledge necessary and don't let me start about Machmollo who basically knows nothing about the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell em boy ) :D

- - - Updated - - -

Btw nice multi accounts :D

It might surprise you but that's not me.

No one keeps you here,we like Pandawow and we are staying here.

P.S QA team does their job nice,no one cares if you dont like them,so do a favor to all and shut up :)

No one keeps you here,we like Pandawow and we are staying here.

P.S QA team does their job nice,no one cares if you dont like them,so do a favor to all and shut up :)

Besides several reports by Mel the new QA team hardly did anything.

Also take in consideration that if over 30 retail players came to the server and soon left while beforehand and meanwhile people are leaving something is wrong with the server.

Fun alone dropped over a thousand players over the course of 2 years x100 Lost the same amount of players if not more, many players left for a reason and if something doesn't change PandaWoW will be deader than Warmane's Cataclysm realm.

One more thing, just because you enjoy poorly scripted gameplay speak for yourself and not for the masses.

Edited by jackredskull