Banned because of your server

So i was on my druid looking for a new transmog and i was in flight form and went to the teleport guy to go to dalaran and when i got there i was still in flight form and i could fly in dalaran (if you think im hacking to fly in dalaran test it out yourself with a druid). I couldnt find the transmog i wanted so i qued for a bg and i went back to the teleport guy in dalaran to go back to orgrimmar and as i was in the loading screen the bg que popped, i tried clicking it to join but it did nothing so i clicked off it and when i was in orgimmar i was in human form walking a normal 100% speed but then the bg que pop re appreared so i treid to enter again and this time it worked and i was in. Now i was using Astral communion while moving and i noticed i was walking faster than usual so i kept on running and i was really fast so i checked my speed and it said 200% i was like wtf, how did this happen and i was running like a was mounted but i wasnt on a mount.

Got banned for speed hacking forgot to mention.

I have never used hacks in my whole wow lifetime, i moved from warmane to come here and i never hacked on warmane.

Kind Regards,

DJWrecker

Edited by DJWrecker