Ban appeal waiting time

So about 3 days ago I posted a ban appeal and nothing has been decided on it yet. However someone posted a ban appeal today with the same reason as me, i.e why we got banned, it is the same reason and yet he got a response within the next hour of him posting the inital appeal. Im still waiting 3 days later. So im just curious why some bans are being delt with and other are left undecided and it seems the ban decisions are being done randomly because on pages people are getting declined or unbanned while others remain blank on the same page and if you go to the next page the same pattern is occuring.

I know the GM's are busy with things and it takes time to make a decision and I'm not complaining about why my ban appeal hasn't been dealt with yet, I just want to know what the situation is, like jegermaister said he will look at my appeal as soon a possible which is understandable but 3 days later and no response, maybe if he is too busy someone else could take a look. I'm not just saying this about my appeal many others before me still have no answer. Are GM's assigned to certain appeals which they only can answer or look at i don't know.

I just want to know what the situation is with ban appeals (not just mine).

Kind Regards,

DJWrecker

The appeals are seen by GM's

However the thing is, some of the situations can be out of ordinary and confirmations are needed from the superiors. (Depending on the case / criteria, etc)

I.e. if you are banned and you appeal has not been responded to, it is most likely because you've broken the rule and it has been chosen to be "Declined". Or in case it is not sure, it will be delayed of a bit and then the decision will be made.

If you are waiting for the unban for longer than 3 days then you can feel free to message the GM at the realm which you are playing on (Via forum ofc) And you can ask for your appeal to be seen / checked / dealt with.

Those were some basics when it comes to it, in case you want some in depth response or confirmation or anything similar, you will have to ask the GM which banned you / the person you're talking about.

Anti-cheat isn't the best program, everyone knows that, it has mistakes & some issues but it gets resolved sooner or later.

• Game Masters

We're not supposed to answer in ban appeals within a day because we conduct investigations before we make our decision, it's not the way you think. Also, sometimes we're pretty busy but we always try to answer as soon as possible.

Anyway, your account is already unbanned, next time please be more patient.

• Like 1