FOR ZEOX FOR ZEOX FOR ZEOX

djfreez

Hello, I wanted to ask you something and it's probably something that someone I've already told you but I did not know

if place 85th is bellow 2000 there are no rewards given in 3s and when in 2s place 36th is bellow 2400 there are no rewards in 2s too

Maybe you who manage the server are not aware of this but I tell them '' THIS SVR IS D.E.A.D'' Therefore, it is impossible for the 85 rank to have 2k at the end of the season. If this is true and people will not get any reward, they are more people leaving the server because we had 1 year of low season and now this

answer me, please

sorry for my english :D

• Like 1

IN BEFORE all the people who "didn't try this season" start posting here and saying negative things about what I have to say right now:

If you don't award titles ..again ..for the 3rd time, what is the point to even play here? Like ..seriously, this is a PvP server, people PvP here and aren't rewarded for their efforts, may as well just quit and find another server which does.

And before people say "well this season was dead and nobody played here, don't expect titles", how is that the problem of the people who actually did try this season? This is your problem, fix your server population or just be more lenient with titles that you award, because this server is becoming less and less populated day by day, eventually this server will end up like Panderia.es and another one will be your successor

IN BEFORE all the people who "didn't try this season" start posting here and saying negative things about what I have to say right now:

If you don't award titles ..again ..for the 3rd time, what is the point to even play here? Like ..seriously, this is a PvP server, people PvP here and aren't rewarded for their efforts, may as well just quit and find another server which does.

And before people say "well this season was dead and nobody played here, don't expect titles", how is that the problem of the people who actually did try this season? This is your problem, fix your server population or just be more lenient with titles that you award, because this server is becoming less and less populated day by day, eventually this server will end up like Panderia.es and another one will be your successor

stfu? rofl

yeah cool post faggot, how about you stfu posting unnecessary bullshit with any opportunity you get just because you're pissed at me farming you in 2s/3s

I suggest you actually care about this thread if you ever want a title again

people PvP here and aren't rewarded for their efforts

You're playing WMP and thats one of the reasons why no one plays Legit 3s here atm. People told me but yday first time after i queued against WMX after the War "fix" and flameglow "nerf/fix" i can understand why.

Mop S15 where you can literally play every comp & having fun turns into a oneshot fiesta on Pandawow lead by warriors in 2s and 3s.

In case you didn't understand why people don't que 3s rn

even the good people who didn't earn a title this season are against posts like this because it doesn't affect them

Now again, you expect people to que on PURPOSE into a comp that even oneshots LSD? Na, no way. We made a thread about adjusting the cutoff so stop Babyraging.

Edited by Noneedholyx

this is a huge problem ..nobody supports the type of people which make threads like these, because we're the only ones capable of achieving anything on here and the rest of the server population is against us saying stuff like "just play for fun" yeah, you say that because you're too bad to get a title

we're like 1% of people trying to fight the shit talk / opinions of 99% others, and the admins always listen to the majority of the server with decisions which would never even effect them anyway

even the good people who didn't earn a title this season are against posts like this because it doesn't affect them so they don't care and just purposely want to aid in fucking other people over out of ..petty jealousy?

Edited by akuyama

why can't people just enjoy playing the game' date=' i never cared about achievs/titles, just played for fun lol[/quote']

yeah true but some peoples have 100k+ games/season just to get a title u know like this priest akuyama FeelsBadMan

You're playing WMP and thats one of the reasons why no one plays Legit 3s here atm. People told me but yday first time after i queued against WMX after the War "fix" and flameglow "nerf/fix" i can understand why.

Mop S15 where you can literally play every comp & having fun turns into a oneshot fiesta on Pandawow lead by warriors in 2s and 3s.

Now again, you expect people to que on PURPOSE into a comp that even oneshots LSD? Na, no way. We made a thread about adjusting the cutoff so stop Babyraging.

100% agreed

How weird you talk talking shit like always but well.. just asnwer my question '' how u got glad the last seasons '' ? wms with diony? deepoxy and ur austic war You are a hypocrite fucking cunt, Talk about people not playing because of us but that's bullshit cuz before you got gladiator with this comp and people played

H Y P O C R I T E

jesus fucking christ

what ever I play every season there are people who cry about stupid shit, who even cares anymore just award people for their effort

why don't I start saying how unhealable warrior / warlock damage is, how impossible it is to fear a druid, how shit priest healing is, how retarded demo sleep is

there's DUMB shit in every comp stop focusing all of it on me

Now again' date=' you expect people to que on PURPOSE into a comp that even oneshots LSD? Na, no way.[/quote']

yeah actually pretty boring to que and already know u're gonna face this dickhead tryhard akuyama's WMP

How weird you talk talking shit like always but well.. just asnwer my question '' how u got glad the last seasons '' ? wms with diony? deepoxy and ur austic war You are a hypocrite fucking cunt, Talk about people not playing because of us but that's bullshit cuz before you got gladiator with this comp and people played

H Y P O C R I T E

Ahm...i got my R1 on Druid in 2s as rdruid / firemage, my R1 in 2s as war as Rsham warrior

??

I got 1 title in 3s as WMS and that was a gladiator title. I could've gotten R1 but a wintrader was above me (banned aswell) did i make such a huge drama like you guys? No.

2nd of all i play almost every comp and people see me playing/streaming Godcomp, RMD, Shatterplay, shattercleave, thunder, MLD, fire MLS and from time to time few more.

I'm not the one playing a broken comp and crying in the forums then about not getting titles.

Btw learn what Hypocrite means ...you obviously don't know the definition.

Out of sudden ur finally able to push rating as WMS

I wanna mention that i played it on my mage few times with zanked on warrior and hell, it was so much fucking skill required to beat everyone. (even before the flameglow fix) Kappa

I played WMS in a season where blastons WMS was R1 aswell and idk if u noticed but there are 2 options rn on pandawow, Que with a warrior 3s or just don't at all

(or MLD with autsch and punish those stupid 1.5 warrior)

why don't I start saying how unhealable warrior / warlock damage is' date=' how impossible it is to fear a druid, how shit priest healing is, how retarded demo sleep is[/quote']

i'm mainly talking about Warriors in general. Warriors weren't the 3s God's in s15 unlike on Pandawow

Edited by Noneedholyx

you know it's pandawow when wmp is played over jungle/beast cleave/thug/rmp *cough cough* as a priest

don't expect people to q, when there is only 5 real teams that want to q and all of them are tryharding the best comp on pandawow at the moment. Remember just before the season started? The flood of LSD? where they at though? lsd got fucked with all of the shaman/warlock "pet" bugs that it made it really weak vs, lets say, a newly reformed warrior, a warrior that can 1 shot anything at any time.

We need more players that are willing to Q 3s on a daily basis, more people to play vs, less tryhards to face. Not everyone is here to have that juicy r1 title or that juicy r1 mount or w/e.

This message shouldn't be to zeox, it should be to everyone, stop tryharding, invite your friends, your family, anyone that will play for fun, not for the prize at the end.

Ahm...i got my R1 on Druid in 2s as rdruid / firemage, my R1 in 2s as war as Rsham warrior

??

I got 1 title in 3s as WMS and that was a gladiator title. I could've gotten R1 but a wintrader was above me (banned aswell) did i make such a huge drama like you guys? No.

2nd of all i play almost every comp and people see me playing/streaming Godcomp, RMD, Shatterplay, shattercleave, thunder, MLD, fire MLS and from time to time few more.

I'm not the one playing a broken comp and crying in the forums then about not getting titles.

Btw learn what Hypocrite means ...you obviously don't know the definition.

yeye u got r1 with fire druid let me show you something

FUN Tinybaz 3171 usebug

FUN Skinnywiggax 3148 win trading

You're the first to comment this post to talk shit and honestly do not surprise me is what you always do

you're a ragekid boy if you lose you blame everyone but you never have faults and that's why one of the best warlocks of svr '' autschy '' does not want to play with you. You are very tard for criticizing WMP when you were happy with WMS, And do not lie, people see you play other comps that's true but when you lose you connect your main to beat those who won you pro that you are so a ragekid you are disgusting hypocrite srsly ....ou always get gladiator with the comp more op of server, notify me when you get gladiator with any of these comp Godcomp, Shatterplay, shattercleave, thunder, MLD, MLS.

• Like 1

Real warriors like zhalifa would queue and win when warrior was nerfed by a 25%. It's kinda fun how full of rusky warriors ladder is atm, that didnt even get to 1.5 before the "fix".

http://i65.tinypic.com/2ezkcci.jpg

That was during the time when warriors were nerfed by a 25%, and still won vs a HLS of 3 r1's, as KFC with marksmanship being nerfed and warriors being nerfed too. That shows the skill level of this server (not saying the enemy players are bad or anything, it's just to prove a point). All these warriors playing WMX on a dead server right now are just retarded.

....ou always get gladiator with the comp more op of server' date=' notify me when you get gladiator with any of these comp Godcomp, Shatterplay, shattercleave, thunder, MLD, MLS.[/quote']

that comes from a warrior+mage player...ouch

Right now u're the only one raging and don't worry, me autsch and pewds are still playing together.

No time to pick all the lies/nonsense out of your wall of broken english. Cba Djbrainfreeze :). I deliver points and statements while you're only raging about me saying my opinion.

That's why you are a Pandawow WMX tryhard who won't get titles. Hehe

Edited by Noneedholyx

that comes from a warrior+mage player...ouch

Right now u're the only one raging and don't worry, me autsch and pewds are still playing together.

No time to pick all the lies/nonsense out of your wall of broken english. Cba Djbrainfreeze :). I deliver points and statements while you're only raging about me saying my opinion.

That's why you are a Pandawow WMX tryhard who won't get titles. Hehe

sure hypocrite :D

22-1 yesterday ez ty for the points noneedhypocrite

if i would've count all the losses you had against any comp i ever played in 3s we would be at + ~100 probably. Anyways, as you can see everyone is disrespecting you for the comp you play because you still trying to act smart or good while playing it. Beating me multiple times during 1 session makes you happy? Ok good, hope you made enough screenshots. Better be thankful we didn't stop after 1 game but i guess i won't feed such braindead dolls anymore.

Read again what i wrote:

I wanna mention that i played it on my mage few times with zanked on warrior and hell' date=' it was so much fucking skill required to beat everyone. (even before the flameglow fix) Kappa[/quote']

I think i don't have to explain it even more now. Que that broken shit we don't mind, que it 24/7 but dont expect people to play active 3s while WMX is pretty much 4vs3

Hope your tiny brain can handle that.

Edited by Noneedholyx