zeox 101

Repitchx

what the fuck is the point to play for no titles?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

the point of any game?? to have fun?? lol

i've been r1 dk 2 times, got 3k once and didn't got any title for it, never asked for it also because i don't care lol

what the fuck is the point to play for no titles?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You cant se meaning into your life right? I dont feel you )

Also, doing strawpoll is not trustable, better using fórum accounts. Ive done a poll in pandawow (Unofficial) Discord, idk how but the total votes ultrapass 200 lel

I mean its obvious. Those people crying for a title are the only ones tryharding. I mean i'll push with pewds aswell, same comp, same aids but tbh still no sense to handle out titles. Right now, it's basically a FFA title

and @Zeox :

Imo the best idea to handle this problem would be a tournament at the end of the season and the Team that wins, gets a R1 title. Might be worth to think about it. But titles for this season? Lol, hell no.

Imo "SKILL" should be rewarded, not nolifing Pandawow.

We gonna get lovely teams in que, WMS, WMD , WMP, WMPala. Maybe a TSG or LSD. but mainly WMX. No point in concentrate the titles only for a bit of players, mainly when WMX still bugged.

- - - Updated - - -

My opinion about all of this, Work for fixing 3v3 mmr rating gains, remove ALL rewards from 2s. Let this same amount of rewards for 3s, and increase 3v3 queues with tournaments giving bonuses, not titles.

dude,get a life ...your point of life is some title?

just look at yourself: https://i.gyazo.com/fdb0ca42b17a35b42c39280a69e6ffd5.jpg the horse looks better than you

go to gym,gain some weight and dig some chicks...who the fuck cares about titles in this dying server

We gonna get lovely teams in que, WMS, WMD , WMP, WMPala. Maybe a TSG or LSD. but mainly WMX. No point in concentrate the titles only for a bit of players, mainly when WMX still bugged.

- - - Updated - - -

My opinion about all of this, Work for fixing 3v3 mmr rating gains, remove ALL rewards from 2s. Let this same amount of rewards for 3s, and increase 3v3 queues with tournaments giving bonuses, not titles.

ur qa, try to motivate zeox to understand that SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE WITH WARRIORS. that is all. fix warrior, you fix WM/x (still gonna be really good, but it's not gonna be brain dead retarded as it is now)

I mean its obvious. Those people crying for a title are the only ones tryharding. I mean i'll push with pewds aswell, same comp, same aids but tbh still no sense to handle out titles. Right now, it's basically a FFA title

and @Zeox :

Imo the best idea to handle this problem would be a tournament at the end of the season and the Team that wins, gets a R1 title. Might be worth to think about it. But titles for this season? Lol, hell no.

Imo "SKILL" should be rewarded, not nolifing Pandawow.

Way ahead of you I suggested him that... He said he wouldn't consider it till next month

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, idk what... perhaps nerfing something that is bugged right now for the time being, until we can find the real reason why it's bugged? leaving something overtuned isn't really good either. but yeah...

If you nerf something just for it being overtuned without knowing what's bugged it's only gonna cause more issues because let's say u nerf an ability that's doing normal damage , that will lead to reports on it doing too little damage and then it's a non ending cycle imo

Sorry if I wasn't clear

Way ahead of you I suggested him that... He said he wouldn't consider it till next month

- - - Updated - - -

If you nerf something just for it being overtuned without knowing what's bugged it's only gonna cause more issues because let's say u nerf an ability that's doing normal damage , that will lead to reports on it doing too little damage and then it's a non ending cycle imo

Sorry if I wasn't clear

then they can also tell people about it, let them know that they did something to it, because it did way too much, so nothing to worry about, unless you want to make people worrying about something...?

then they can also tell people about it, let them know that they did something to it, because it did way too much, so nothing to worry about, unless you want to make people worrying about something...?

Was just saying my opinion :x

yes, i can talk to him, but hes gonna say that to mess with formulas, need proofs.

Anyways, @Melanie, i know a lot of other servers (low populated ones) which themselves script the classes damages etc, it seems way better than Wa***ne etc, the problem is using wrong formulas or applying them incorrectly thinking it will be blizzlike. I presupose that this bug incomming to warriors was made by russian report section. They have bug reports there that i dont even knew.

just look at yourself: https://i.gyazo.com/fdb0ca42b17a35b42c39280a69e6ffd5.jpg the horse looks better than you

man, the fisical appearance has nothing to do here, judge what people do/think, or show yourself before criticize so other people can also criticize you

- - - Добавлено - - -

fix warrior

what happens now with warriors?

Edited by again16

Only thing i see here is not a poll to give out titles or not , it's a poll just to nerf Warriors again , I can tell by playing 1000 arenas with a warrior in 2s where u can really see the damage that a warrior does Solo in arena is fine , when they nerfed Warriors the dmg was WAY to less and there is no point in talking about that , just check retail s15 videos and u will see what I mean . What's funny to me is that Repitchx and his RMD team is crying only about warriors but not mages , mage does even a bit more damage solo compared to warrior , now both classes are fixed and do the same dmg almost and warrior mage heal was always a good comp in 3s in retail s15 , even 2 teams competed Blizzcon as WMX because it's good . Only thing you gotta do when u face WMX in arenas , you have to survive the first onslaught and then you can win but sad that almost all 3s games on Pandawow go only for 1 min , because in this 1 minute everyone pops faceroll and just goes ham and they're even winning like this . On retail in 3s you have more then a 1 minute game , that's sad as fuck . And @repitchx . RMD in the current state can win WMX too . I think too that WMX is strong but that's how retail was like . And to be honest 2s is much more competitive on pandawow then 3s that's sad but that's how it is . There are queues until 2 at night constantly and they're are good teams too .. but hey here all all 3s heroes that farm triple dps or just win within a minute by face rolling cds . Like that for me 2s is even more fun . It's either always the same shit comp u face in 3s and a 1 minute game cuz bad. Yes I wrote a whole book again , if you don't wanna read it , leave it .. I guess more then 2 sentences is to much for the most here .

Only thing i see here is not a poll to give out titles or not , it's a poll just to nerf Warriors again , I can tell by playing 1000 arenas with a warrior in 2s where u can really see the damage that a warrior does Solo in arena is fine , when they nerfed Warriors the dmg was WAY to less and there is no point in talking about that , just check retail s15 videos and u will see what I mean . What's funny to me is that Repitchx and his RMD team is crying only about warriors but not mages , mage does even a bit more damage solo compared to warrior , now both classes are fixed and do the same dmg almost and warrior mage heal was always a good comp in 3s in retail s15 , even 2 teams competed Blizzcon as WMX because it's good . Only thing you gotta do when u face WMX in arenas , you have to survive the first onslaught and then you can win but sad that almost all 3s games on Pandawow go only for 1 min , because in this 1 minute everyone pops faceroll and just goes ham and they're even winning like this . On retail in 3s you have more then a 1 minute game , that's sad as fuck . And @repitchx . RMD in the current state can win WMX too . I think too that WMX is strong but that's how retail was like . And to be honest 2s is much more competitive on pandawow then 3s that's sad but that's how it is . There are queues until 2 at night constantly and they're are good teams too .. but hey here all all 3s heroes that farm triple dps or just win within a minute by face rolling cds . Like that for me 2s is even more fun . It's either always the same shit comp u face in 3s and a 1 minute game cuz bad. Yes I wrote a whole book again , if you don't wanna read it , leave it .. I guess more then 2 sentences is to much for the most here .

So you're basically saying warrior damage is fine since "this is how it was on retail"?

Because there is nothing to change

biased opinion, no thx

So you're basically saying warrior damage is fine since "this is how it was on retail"?

of course it's fine... if you ask for a warrior fix, in their mind, it's like you guys asking for a custom fix. lul

biased opinion, no thx

of course it's fine... if you ask for a warrior fix, in their mind, it's like you guys asking for a custom fix. lul

If you don't like WMX then just counter it with another comp , every comp can be countered . Other then that you can't change anything .

If you don't like WMX then just counter it with another comp , every comp can be countered . Other then that you can't change anything .

if this was ANYWHERE legit, yes, people would lmfao

tell me though, what counters WM/X on pandawow? i'm excited to hear now.

hes gonna say RMD ecks dee

"on pandawow" this is not retail. but ye, he will of course say some shit like that

and also, trille won as wmd vs rmd in a tourny s15 (think it at least was trille, been so long, can't remember)

wmd/rmd was pretty even, but it's not even close on pandawow, so i cba hearing rmd should counter wm/x.

edit: lsd... i figured it would either be rmd or lsd. yeah, LSD... HMMM. yeah, i'm sure lsd will beat wm/x on pandawow

nah jk, pls stop. just fix warrior so everyone can enjoy the game how it should be

Edited by Repitchx

if this was ANYWHERE legit, yes, people would lmfao

tell me though, what counters WM/X on pandawow? i'm excited to hear now.

Remember the retail LSD coming and playing this comp and insta get 2500 in 3s and they farmed everyone , with wrvwyone i mean everyone , WMX everything , And then all people came again and started crying about lsd .. a comp that wasn't played before there came , especially on high rate , and yes lsd is good against WMX because lock can dispell Sheeps and fears from healer , and you just dampen them out if needed , but jk not on pandawow where a 3s game goes 55 seconds

LUL

Remember the retail LSD coming and playing this comp and insta get 2500 in 3s and they farmed everyone , with wrvwyone i mean everyone , WMX everything , And then all people came again and started crying about lsd .. a comp that wasn't played before there came , especially on high rate , and yes lsd is good against WMX because lock can dispell Sheeps and fears from healer , and you just dampen them out if needed , but jk not on pandawow where a 3s game goes 55 seconds

LUL

yes, wm/x won when warrior did 25% less damage, now that it's reverted, good luck lol