zeox 101

Repitchx

Remember the retail LSD coming and playing this comp and insta get 2500 in 3s and they farmed everyone , with wrvwyone i mean everyone , WMX everything , And then all people came again and started crying about lsd .. a comp that wasn't played before there came , especially on high rate , and yes lsd is good against WMX because lock can dispell Sheeps and fears from healer , and you just dampen them out if needed , but jk not on pandawow where a 3s game goes 55 seconds

LUL

It was during the warr nerf I believe lol

But liquid you're the guy who claimed he outplayed me and my friend as destro ele because you clicked karma xD so your take on this is taken lightly

It was during the warr nerf I believe lol

But liquid you're the guy who claimed he outplayed me and my friend as destro ele because you clicked karma xD so your take on this is taken lightly

In difference to you I ended up being 2800+ on all heal classes except resto shaman last season . 3k+ priest rank 1 monk server in 2s again for the third or fourth time , also 3k+ as monk and what are your achieves ? You are happy you won me as windwalker which is not my main spec and also I played with a shaman that died to resto druid destro lock in 2 minutes , wow gz be happy it will be ur only screen because I'm not playing ww anymore with this retard heals and as mw I farm ur ass easy .. just queue

In difference to you I ended up being 2800+ on all heal classes except resto shaman last season . 3k+ priest rank 1 monk server in 2s again for the third or fourth time , also 3k+ as monk and what are your achieves ? You are happy you won me as windwalker which is not my main spec and also I played with a shaman that died to resto druid destro lock in 2 minutes , wow gz be happy it will be ur only screen because I'm not playing ww anymore with this retard heals and as mw I farm ur ass easy .. just queue

I constantly beat u(on kutu soldicecold and cloudfx) and u say u lose but u outplayed so no point in continuing this xD

Only thing i see here is not a poll to give out titles or not ' date=' it's a poll just to nerf Warriors again , I can tell by playing 1000 arenas with a warrior in 2s where u can really see the damage that a warrior does Solo in arena is fine , when they nerfed Warriors the dmg was WAY to less and there is no point in talking about that , just check retail s15 videos and u will see what I mean . What's funny to me is that Repitchx and his RMD team is crying only about warriors but not mages , mage does even a bit more damage solo compared to warrior , now both classes are fixed and do the same dmg almost and warrior mage heal was always a good comp in 3s in retail s15 , even 2 teams competed Blizzcon as WMX because it's good . Only thing you gotta do when u face WMX in arenas , you have to survive the first onslaught and then you can win but sad that almost all 3s games on Pandawow go only for 1 min , because in this 1 minute everyone pops faceroll and just goes ham and they're even winning like this . On retail in 3s you have more then a 1 minute game , that's sad as fuck . And @repitchx . RMD in the current state can win WMX too . I think too that WMX is strong but that's how retail was like . And to be honest 2s is much more competitive on pandawow then 3s that's sad but that's how it is . There are queues until 2 at night constantly and they're are good teams too .. but hey here all all 3s heroes that farm triple dps or just win within a minute by face rolling cds . Like that for me 2s is even more fun . It's either always the same shit comp u face in 3s and a 1 minute game cuz bad. Yes I wrote a whole book again , if you don't wanna read it , leave it .. I guess more then 2 sentences is to much for the most here .[/quote']

Wtf LOL? That's not how retail was like but u're a MW+War and WMD player so i understand that ur a special kind of a biased moron

Gtfo with this 2s bullshit coming from a MW war player saying war damage is fine

dig urself

Remember the retail LSD coming and playing this comp and insta get 2500 in 3s and they farmed everyone , with wrvwyone i mean everyone , WMX everything , And then all people came again and started crying about lsd .. a comp that wasn't played before there came , especially on high rate , and yes lsd is good against WMX because lock can dispell Sheeps and fears from healer , and you just dampen them out if needed , but jk not on pandawow where a 3s game goes 55 seconds

LUL

They got farmed from pewds and zoumix LOL

they even lost to me pewds and smalltow XD

And by that time warrior was nerfed/fixed ROFL...stop talking bullshit

As always, you guys want the titles to be rewarded exclusively to you.

Retail is full of noobs getting boosted to gladiators. et-cetera....

At the end of the season, whether they are noobs/got boosted/got lucky/whatever reason... if Zeox decided to give them titles then you all will STFU.

Stop barging and crying like a little baby.

"What's the point if I am not playing for a title"

..... no comment.

As always, you guys want the titles to be rewarded exclusively to you.

Retail is full of noobs getting boosted to gladiators. et-cetera....

At the end of the season, whether they are noobs/got boosted/got lucky/whatever reason... if Zeox decided to give them titles then you all will STFU.

Stop barging and crying like a little baby.

"What's the point if I am not playing for a title"

..... no comment.

Mimimimimi warrior so much damage mimimimi get rekt or play better , life is tough so stfu, that's right what he said

And btw mimimimi losing as RMD which only needs two trinkets to win the game every 1 min when burst is up hahaha mimimimimi warrior pqr :((((

Mimimimimi warrior so much damage mimimimi get rekt or play better , life is tough so stfu, that's right what he said

And btw mimimimi losing as RMD which only needs two trinkets to win the game every 1 min when burst is up hahaha mimimimimi warrior pqr :((((

Mimimimi 2s hero mimimimimi biased shit mimimimimi bugged class mimimimi this is pandawow not retail mimimimi shut up lol.

HAHA, first of all I don't play warrior, I am an elemental shaman.

Second, I am not getting wrecked by any warrior, they're easy!

Losing against RMD? bro I don't even play arenas at the moment.

PQR? I think you're confusing with Noneed not me.

Next time when you wanna talk about someone, gather the right information. ;)

Fucking start playing like at least 2k retail before you talk about rmd ty

• Like 1

HAHA, first of all I don't play warrior, I am an elemental shaman.

Second, I am not getting wrecked by any warrior, they're easy!

Losing against RMD? bro I don't even play arenas at the moment.

PQR? I think you're confusing with Noneed not me.

Next time when you wanna talk about someone, gather the right information. ;)

Dude wtf haha I was telling that you were right with what u said .

And actually I played mop and cata 2500 on retail but who cares mimimimi

Warrior OP

Dude wtf haha I was telling that you were right with what u said .

And actually I played mop and cata 2500 on retail but who cares mimimimi

Warrior OP

Damn my bad, I just woke up and after re-reading your comment I realized that. You were so fast so I couldn't edit my comment! XD

Anyways,

tenor.gif