zeox 101

Repitchx

I wonder which opion matters more: The ones from every retail player that joined with fresh "memory", OR the opinion of people that spam 2s everytime they login as war+heal.

Thinking_Face_Emoji.png?9898922749706957214

Maybe they are all just suffering from amnesia?

Edited by Autschbatsch

And i play with 300 ms, i doubt most of this warriors could do this dmg with this MS, sometimes when i play with fedyamortal he says, "OMG THIS LAG, IM 92 MS"

i complain about lag when im on 60ms, i use to be on 31-41

VOTE HERE! Strawpoll: http://www.strawpoll.me/13534613

but point still stands that you can get high rated by queueing into low rated teams that are casually playing for fun/capping right now, which takes away the whole point of having titles that should be worth a lot, to show that you truly deserved it? imo (YES MY OPINION BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME) farming low rated teams doesn't really show jack shit.

but that is just my opinion and my opinion only. i can just make a random poll about it, but like the people that queue, they don't look at the situation differently, because they are so eager to get a title. they keep repeating that they shouldn't take away titles just because no one plays. they say that other people are salty because they have rating in 3s and other people don't.

but let's just all be honest here for a second. people don't queue because of the BUGS. after the dmg revert from warriors, flameglow nerfed/fixed (w/e), you die in 2 seconds against a warrior.

not a qq thread, just stating my opinion.

i also made this thread because it's pointless to PM you as you don't answer me, although i keep telling you it's important.

shit, forgot to post the poll..

I reread your message again....and...

What you mean is that again in pandawow do not give titles. If by chance they do not give titles again or rather for the third time...

could you tell me why to we need play in pandawow?

you know more than one person who has stopped playing because we were more than 1 year without season...Seriously repitchx dude, I think it will be better to reduce the titles as zeox said and in the next season to do better...Again, come back to the shit that the titles are not given...stinks....

pdtt: By the way, if you answer me, dont talk shit about me or what I play i did not say anything bad :D

could you tell me why to we need play in pandawow?

Enjoy Season 15, thats why you play the game. Enjoy the GAMEPLAY

you know more than one person who has stopped playing because we were more than 1 year without season...Seriously repitchx dude' date=' I think it will be better to reduce the titles as zeox said and in the next season to do better...Again, come back to the shit that the titles are not given...stinks....[/quote']

That comment is invalid because the season is still dead due Warriors. Anyways giving out titles wont change

Im still for the Tournament idea :P

Edited by Noneedholyx