zeox 101

Repitchx

without titles the whole thing would be useless :3

there is a buy title section on the site which hasn't been implemented. I'm sure if you look at Firestorm's title list, you can probably guess what they'll add...

that being said, maybe they can give each player 1 free title of their choice from that list

ie Prophet, the Malefic, Archmage etc... PvE RP titles but they're still pretty dope

there is a buy title section on the site which hasn't been implemented. I'm sure if you look at Firestorm's title list, you can probably guess what they'll add...

that being said, maybe they can give each player 1 free title of their choice from that list

ie Prophet, the Malefic, Archmage etc... PvE RP titles but they're still pretty dope

Regardless of what it is , It's still something to show recognition of effort

buff warrior nerf mage, stop being biased towards classes that are actually broken, #NERFMAGEBUFFHUNTER

Okay. Nerf all classes and buff Elemental. :)

Give us buff increase damage and healing by 2M% and Immune to everything!

Off-topic: Someone would like to talk about how players are abusing titles? I can make a list of tens, heck hundreds of players who abused titles.

Titles CANNOT be given automatically, it's added by a higher source ( GM+ )

Blizzard have a system that gives all r1 players title within the season end within 1 buttom.

Pandawow have a GM to add them manually.

.title add ID

Or something like that.

Titles CANNOT be given automatically, it's added by a higher source ( GM+ )

Blizzard have a system that gives all r1 players title within the season end within 1 buttom.

Pandawow have a GM to add them manually.

.title add ID

Or something like that.

Not my point.

Players are getting Bloodthirsty and of the Horde achievements (how I know it's an abuse? same date for both achievements)

Players are abusing first on realm achievements on many other characters

Players are abusing temporary titles and they keep it permanently.

Players are abusing character-bound only titles to get it on every other character.

Players have abused RBG titles and Zeox only removed the highest one, whilst he should have removed everything.

Players have got arena master title while it was reset for everyone (and they don't even have any achievement of its criteria).

Did you get me now?

Some of these are bought characters, but I am talking about achievements for titles!

Not my point.

Players are getting Bloodthirsty and of the Horde achievements (how I know it's an abuse? same date for both achievements)

Players are abusing first on realm achievements on many other characters

Players are abusing temporary titles and they keep it permanently.

Players are abusing character-bound only titles to get it on every other character.

Players have abused RBG titles and Zeox only removed the highest one, whilst he should have removed everything.

Players have got arena master title while it was reset for everyone (and they don't even have any achievement of its criteria).

Did you get me now?

Some of these are bought characters, but I am talking about achievements for titles!

All these achievements is bugged, so if players choose to get them, they'll have to go by it, once they're fixed the titles should be removed, that's how it should be on pwow.

Even you abused one of these titles, lol.

Next time be specific what you write about instead of talking like an invisible god.

Edited by MLK

All these achievements is bugged, so if players choose to get them, they'll have to go by it, once they're fixed the titles should be removed, that's how it should be on pwow.

Even you abused one of these titles, lol.

Next time be specific what you write about instead of talking like an invisible god.

You are stup*d. :)