Account hacked

Soggysausage

Hi, I think my account has been hacked. I took a break from PandaWoW, it was a while but decided to come back. I go to log into my account "Feedcoma", and I have no characters. The main characters on there were "Ruderfor" my level 90 Warlock and "Milkingmelons" my Shaman, the name might also be "Milkingmelon" I can't remember. But now they are no longer there! So, I go to another account to see if the characters actually exist, or I'm just on the wrong account. So, I log into another account and try to add these characters to my friends list and this message appears "The player cannot be found". I also searched for the characters on the website's character search function, but nothing appeared in the search results.

I thought that there may have been a wipe of old characters that haven't logged in for a while, so I checked my other accounts which I don't play much and the characters are still there.

So this leads me to believe that someone has hacked into my account, and deleted my characters. For what reason? I don't know.

I hope someone can help me, thank you.

Oh, and the deleted characters were from the x100 realm.

Edited by Soggysausage

• Game Masters
Not true, Zeox explained what to do with such situations: Read this.

We can recover accounts but if characters are transferred in other accounts or someone sold them long time ago we can't bring them back.

I don't know if you used to share your account with a friend and he sold or transferred your characters but we can't restore them. Although, there's a chance your characters be deleted and if so you can restore them by yourself from the CP.

Closed

Edited by Jegerm