Pandawow - Problems and Chances - Discussion

Autschbatsch

Link me reports.

You must be joking right?

I've been testing bugs since 2014 here same goes for people such as repitch and Neff. It's clear that Warrior / DK / WW or several other classes DMG / offhealing is bugged on Pandawow. I could even start a poll and most people would agree probably. There are NO BUGS anymore to find which could fix that. On other servers with a 5.4.8 Core these classes are doing proper DMG and working fine... even tho no one reports or fixes shit lol

Ask your community... ask them How Warrior damage is. I'm done here, you're legit ignoring my questions.

• Administrators

I have only one idea, maybe we have some lost changes in cross core, then all is fine on world server and have bugs on cross.

I will review it in the nearest future. I don't think it's real, but it's still possible.

Is there another reason to why you don't wanna update your core? I mean updated is better than outdated, and the best MoP server (as you stated) should be fully updated I feel like... Is it that it will cost a lot of money? Or is it that it will be time consuming?
  • Like 1

• Administrators
Is there another reason to why you don't wanna update your core? I mean updated is better than outdated, and the best MoP server (as you stated) should be fully updated I feel like... Is it that it will cost a lot of money? Or is it that it will be time consuming?

It will take a lot of time ~1-2 month and because of that A LOT OF THINGS will be broken, since they are fixed on the current version they will be broken on the next, like it always have been after version update.

I think updating core to 5.4.8 wont fix damage/formulas, but might add some interesting systems: Like, Progressive deserter, first time you get deserter = 5 minutes, if you get deserter again, 10 (or 15, not reminded) ...

About warrior damage, every player can realize its broken, but no way to discover what is broken that easily.

Interesting how u just added that offhealing is bugged too cuz why not :D just say anything u think is bugged without any proof.

Oh god, look at you. You are so stupid it's insane.

For someone without any retail XP you're talking quite much about how we're wrong hm?

Get lost, not wasting my time with 1.5 trash

It will take a lot of time ~1-2 month and because of that A LOT OF THINGS will be broken, since they are fixed on the current version they will be broken on the next, like it always have been after version update.

Thats why i said we could let voluntary people work on a new core. Such as the PTR system

I have only one idea, maybe we have some lost changes in cross core, then all is fine on world server and have bugs on cross.

I will review it in the nearest future. I don't think it's real, but it's still possible.

it should always be the same imo... anything else makes bugtesting complicated as hell

Edited by Noneedholy

• Administrators
Thats why i said we could let voluntary people work on a new core. Such as the PTR system

Where should my team find a time to fix things that were already fixed ? I don't need to do "work for work".

If something was changed it can be find in DBC. As I remember it's clearly the same, just very small differences.

So you say only "your minds", I say facts. If there are any bugs - report.

We WON'T make CUSTOM FIXES only because you say.

Also we won't update the core to 5.4.8 , since there are no difference at all, but all opcodes were changed.

Zeox listen you're not getting what a STEALTH NERF is, I'll explain.

A stealth nerf is a nerf that blizzard does to a spell/ability/talent/glyph without showing it in a changelog or a patch note, they stealth nerf things when it gets out of hand and becomes too overpowered. Examples are:

Counter Strike Totem, Warrior damage in late 5.4.7 soul reaper critical chance.

Counter Strike Totem was basically touch of karma that would hit the lowest health enemy on the other team, before the nerf you would take as much damage as you would deal regardless of range and line of sight. Blizzard changed that with a stealth nerf giving it a range restriction and 1,000,000 damage capacity.

When the game updated to 5.4.8 warrior damage went kinda down to a more reasonable state rather than one shotting you or dealing constant really really high pressure without cooldowns like on pandawow, I believe this was the result of a stealth nerf.

Soul Reaper Critical Strike chance was noticeably reduced from 5.4-5.4.2, also a stealth nerf. In this nerf they made reaper have a lower crit chance cause reapers were critting left and right and killing people from 30-0 CONSTANTLY. Also a stealth nerf.

You see where I'm going with this? We SHOULD update the core othwerwise warriors are just gonna be this way without a fix and people are just gonna leave cause of that. We are missing out on a lot of stealth buffs/nerfs that blizzard added in 5.4.8 so just consider it positively.

Edited by LovePandaWoW

Never said you were wrong :) just found it funny how out of nowhere offhealing is bugged.You got any proof : D?

Ur reply just shows how retarded you actually are and no one should care what you have to say :) anyway im waiting for the proof that offhealing is bugged.But my bad ur a 2k exp 3s player from retail you must know everything Lmao

Edited by Flow

Where should my team find a time to fix things that were already fixed ? I don't need to do "work for work".

If it's about testing, i would be glad to help. If its about Fixing, idk...maybe it's possible to let 1 dev work on it. Not much, just abit... i don't ask it immediatly to happen but in near future when a dev might have time for projects like this

You even don't understand about what you write.

First you start from core version, that it should be updated to 5.4.8 and write about full separate function that can be made even on 1.12.1 core version.

Our pvp is the best in the world on the mop, you can write what you want, but it's the best anyway. We have the best working mechanics, spells, talents etc. Still have a lot of bugs (as other servers have too), but still we're the best.

Yeah pandawow pvp is the best mop private server pvp, BUT IT'S STILL SHIT look at the proof almost 2000 people left in the past 2 years I'm here, several months ago a lot of retail players left the server after they've been given full prideful gear on a char of their choosing. In their mind and basically in the mind of every person who played mop on retail pandawow is a dump with awful PvP with classes so dumb and broken you just can't win unless you outright counter comp them.

• Administrators

Ok, I was waiting but now let me say this: we are using DBC files from 5.4.8 and all information about spell damage,formulas etc are from 5.4.8.

That's why I was so disappointed when you write "update to 5.4.8 and it will be fixed", proved one more time, that you don't have ideas how it should work and that "5.4.8" is the only thing that will help.

Every hotfixes from 5.4.8 are already here, that is handled with game-client files (DBC).

Checkmate, try to find what exactly is wrong and we will fix it. But even if we update all our opcodes and packet structures to 5.4.8 , nothing will be changed in that part.

• Like 2