Pandawow - Problems and Chances - Discussion

Autschbatsch

Tell me what was changed in warriors damage from 5.4.7 to 5.4.8 and we will fix it. With proofs & blue posts.

My bet is that some abilities perhaps got a stealth nerf, no idea...

I'm pretty sure there was a 10% damage stealth nerf to warriors at 5.4.8 because in 5.4.7 they started getting ridicolus.

Maybe if we update the core then warrior damage will just get fixed cause of the patch.

Please update it' date=' it's so worth it.[/quote']

As you can see, i'm not the only one who has that opinion...

Where does it hurt you when we just start a project where ppl can do bugtests on the new 5.4.8 core before we release them?

There must be a stealth nerf..

On every other server with 5.4.8 core, melee DMG is fine...even tho these Server Owner/Community have almost 0 game mechanic knowledge nor do they fix anything

i soloed 1vs2 arena with my dk so many times, last one was vs 550rsham+550awar, they owned my low comp so fast but i managed to kill them both by myself, do my bindings need update?

There you go again, wtf does anything of that has to do with this thread?

• Administrators

If something was changed it can be find in DBC. As I remember it's clearly the same, just very small differences.

So you say only "your minds", I say facts. If there are any bugs - report.

We WON'T make CUSTOM FIXES only because you say.

Also we won't update the core to 5.4.8 , since there are no difference at all, but all opcodes were changed.

If something was changed it can be find in DBC. As I remember it's clearly the same, just very small differences.

Also we won't update the core to 5.4.8 , since there are no difference at all, but all opcodes were changed.

rip...

Didn't u nerf mages and warriors once? i think it was 25% or something, which was too much, If u nerfed every melee for 10%( just for an example) until we get 100% accurate formulas would be great.

• Administrators
Didn't u nerf mages and warriors once? i think it was 25% or something, which was too much, If u nerfed every melee for 10%( just for an example) until we get 100% accurate formulas would be great.

Did you read my message? We won't make custom fixes/nerfs and we have never done it.

Also we won't update the core to 5.4.8 ' date=' [b']since there are no difference at all[/b]

Not trying to offend you but that's clearly a lie. We don't even have!!! SPELLQUE!!!. We had to make it custom and even then it didnt work as nearly as it should. (Spellque is already in almost every 5.4.8 core)

5.4.7 was up for less than a week, it's unstable and bugged as hell!

You want facts? Sure

That might be not your core but it's exactly the same build and everything i read there fits to Pandawow aswell.

http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?227580-JadeCore-5-4-7-18019-repack-with-unique-features

Nice to see someone working on it, but it's pretty much pointless, the base core is too buggy, and has a lot of flaws and hackfixes. It will be very hard to fix up everything.

mmaps won't work unless you rewrite all movement generators and remove the stupid russians's vmap hacks

Personally, i still prefer w****ne source leak. 547 seem to have a lot of issues

Sorry but it's clear... 5.4.7 is full of bugs and as we can see Damage/Healing on our Server is out of controll

No difference ...tzz

On every other server with 5.4.8 core' date=' melee DMG is fine...even tho these Server Owner/Community have almost 0 game mechanic knowledge nor do they fix anything[/quote']

So point is, we let the state of PvP on our Server be as much unbalanced and not blizzlike as it is right? Because if you expect anyone to find BUGS related to melee damage, they won't because there is simply nothing more to find

Edited by Noneedholy

• Administrators
Not trying to offend you but that's clearly a lie. We don't even have!!! SPELLQUE!!!. We had to make it custom and even then it didnt work as nearly as it should. (Spellque is already in almost every 5.4.8 core)

5.4.7 was up for less than a week, it's unstable and bugged as hell!

You want facts? Sure

That might be not your core but it's exactly the same build and everything i read there fits to Pandawow aswell.

http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?227580-JadeCore-5-4-7-18019-repack-with-unique-features

Sorry but it's clear... 5.4.7 is full of bugs and as we can see Damage/Healing on our Server is out of controll

No difference ...tzz

Lol . What does this have to do with what we are discussing? Spellque just a separate functional, it's has nothing to do with the core version.

Spellque just a separate functional' date=' [b']it's has nothing to do with the core version.[/b]

You said there is no difference. Well i told you a difference.

It does, our Core doesnt have it baseline. And trying to fix smth like that customly doesn't work as we could see.

We tried it, it failed badly and now we're here not even having spellque...That's just one of the Pro's i listed which speaks for 5.4.8

How can we say our Core is the best? 5.4.7 wasnt even up for a week on retail and the 5.4.8 cores got developed / sniffed for almost a year...

• Administrators
You said there is no difference. Well i told you a difference.

It does, our Core doesnt have it baseline. And trying to fix smth like that customly doesn't work as we could see.

You even don't understand about what you write.

First you start from core version, that it should be updated to 5.4.8 and write about full separate function that can be made even on 1.12.1 core version.

Our pvp is the best in the world on the mop, you can write what you want, but it's the best anyway. We have the best working mechanics, spells, talents etc. Still have a lot of bugs (as other servers have too), but still we're the best.

As I remember it's clearly the same, just very small differences.

I don't want to come off as rude or inpolite, but that is not true.

The main issue is with this core is all these stealth fixes from Blizzard are completely broken on this 5.4.7 core.

5.4.8 core on the other hand, they work fine, at least the main ones like warrior damage, which is the main problem of this core and spellque as Noneed said.

I talked to Deadmouse and he said it can take months to upgrade from 5.4.7 to 5.4.8. Yes, it takes time, but the time spent doing so is worth it.

I'm telling you right now. Other servers like Warmane got formulas working fine and they have a 5.4.8 core. Freakz got formulas working fine as well, they are also 5.4.8. HOWEVER though, they got everything else bugged (out from what I've seen at least), because they are so useless...

Pandawow got most of the shit fixed, but warrior damage and dk damage is just completely off on this server. We can't provide proof of anything if it's a stealth fix.

"A "stealth nerf" refers to a change that was not announced by the developers, and was discovered (much to the dismay of the hapless victims) by the players themselves without any advance warning. Players tend to be especially frustrated with stealth nerfs, for obvious reasons."

- http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Nerf

I just hope someday Pandawow will go 5.4.8.

You even don't understand about what you write.

First you start from core version, that it should be updated to 5.4.8 and write about full separate function that can be made even on 1.12.1 core version.

Our pvp is the best in the world on the mop, you can write what you want, but it's the best anyway. We have the best working mechanics, spells, talents etc. Still have a lot of bugs (as other servers have too), but still we're the best.

True :)

Our pvp is the best in the world on the mop' date=' you can write what you want, but it's the best anyway.[/quote']

As a passionate MOP-PvP player who plays this expansion since 2012 (even Beta) I can tell you that OUR PVP which is dominated by Warriors & melees in Generall is not the best. Most people are here because

a) the best Player are playing here

b) you don't have to level

c) out of the instant 90 Server this is the best yeah

Does it mean it's GOOD because you're the Server with the best Conditions ? No. Could we change something to make it GOOD/BETTER? Yes. Can i see you putting effort into this even tho you know people can't find a better one right now? No

And that's the sad part for me. You say PvP is fine? Who are you to say that? Do you play often 3vs3 here? How can you judge? Why do you say PvP is the best without ever playing 3s on another Server?

As i said, ask your community how unbalanced PvP atm is on Pandawow. But you probably won't. No offense but idk how you can say something like that without even playing...

• Administrators
I'm telling you right now. Other servers like Warmane got formulas working fine and they have a 5.4.8 core. Freakz got formulas working fine as well' date=' they are also 5.4.8. HOWEVER though, they got everything else bugged (out from what I've seen at least), because they are so useless...[/quote']

We don't need to update the whole sources to fix warriors damage if you don't know how to reproduce it.

You always complain about something, half year ago it was priest/mage, now warriors, who will be the next? You complain on classes that own you and you can't win them, that's all.

If they have "WORKING FINE FORMULAS" then go to their servers, make tests of every spell compare to pandawow damage, make all calculations and create reports on our forum.

We don't need to update the whole sources to fix warriors damage if you don't know how to reproduce it.

You always complain about something, half year ago it was priest/mage, now warriors, who will be the next? You complain on classes that own you and you can't win them, that's all.

If they have "WORKING FINE FORMULAS" then go to their servers, make tests of every spell compare to pandawow damage, make all calculations and create reports on our forum.

I somehow think you think we're stupid...

half year ago it was priest/mage

Holypriest was bugged out the ass. Never went oom and could outheal in 3s till 50% dampening which is ahm... totally broken

About mage, we never cried about mages lol. Mages are fine dmg wise, ever since.

now warriors' date=' who will be the next? You complaint on classes that own you and you can't win them, that's all.[/quote']

I'm playing Warrior and i got 2 R1 titles lol. Not hard to realise it's broken. Plus I can't remember 1 single Warrior farming me and autsch +x mage in 3s. Is my argument now valid -.- ?

If they have "WORKING FINE FORMULAS" then go to their servers' date=' make tests of every spell compare to pandawow damage, make all calculations and create reports on our forum.[/quote']

I did... with Dk's and Warrior for EVERY spell. Nothing found

• Administrators
And that's the sad part for me. You say PvP is fine? Who are you to say that? Do you play often 3vs3 here? How can you judge? Why do you say PvP is the best without ever playing 3s on another Server?

As i said, ask your community how unbalanced PvP atm is on Pandawow. But you probably won't. No offense but idk how you can say something like that without even playing...

Yes, I say PVP is fine, still have a lot of bugs, but we are on them.

How I can say that? I'm developer and I see reports.

EVERYTHING that doesn't have any proofs that it's bug - not a bug for me. So you can create 100500 topics about "OP DAMAGE", it won't have any sense.

If you want to make custom nerfs only because you want, write Malaco and ask him to create Mists of Pandaria server, he like to make custom nerfs only because others want so. Pandawow will be blizzlike, I won't listen to 10-20 players only because they've owned by warriors / melee classes , or they are not smart enough to find any bugs but always spam on the forum that I MUST FIX it, without any bugs.

People will always complain about something, that is logical. You have to talk about what is the most bugged at all times.

I don't recall complaining about priest/mage at all, I did complain though about Mass Dispel removing Ice Block + the glyph effect, which is still bugged and a huge bug.

1 year ago I complained about survival hunter doing 100k+ Explosive Shot. That got fixed, which is good. Now that Heisenberg fixed the biggest bug back then, we have anohter bug which is the biggest as for right now; warrior damage.

If this gets fixed, then there will be something else that will become the biggest.

It will always be like that, that is why you always see people complain.

And of course people get destroyed when a class is completely BUGGED lol.

• Administrators
I did... with Dk's and Warrior for EVERY spell. Nothing found

That what I want to say, THERE ARE NO BUGS.

If you say that others server don't have "broken warrior damage", then make researches and find what is difference.

but we are on them.

We're not. The only crucial bugs is melee Damage and offhealing in generall

That what I want to say' date=' THERE ARE NO BUGS.[/quote']

Well, there are. So you want to call every retail player who came here a crybaby who can't beat warriors? All the 3k+ rated player clueless because they said Warrior dmg is OP but no one knows why? Well, doesn't make sense to me. We never talked about custom fixes but an core update... Your core is obslet and its one of the oldest... why should it be the best...

Edited by Noneedholy