3v3 tournament hosted by your lord and savior bach.

Kingbachx

How can you compare pandawow and retail even, pandawow has like 100 players who actually plays the game above 2300 rating, no one knows how to play and definitely not 3s. Obviously theyre gonna lose to a wms

its not about the skill/way of playing.its about that warriors here do higher dmg numbers than retail...

http://imgur.com/a/fpEGl check how many warriors are there and check how many warriors are in pwow.watch blizzcon 5.4.8 tournament and check how many warrior teams were there and check how many warriors play here in pwow.i know some classes arent that good for tournaments,but still warriors here have higher dmg.i dont see any reason for myself to do 100k slams without procs.what's your nick in pwow?i guess you are some warrior

• Like 1

ok,send me video which shows how 3k mmr wms wins 3k mmr godcomp for 1 min cuz the priest dies by 1 slam and ice lance(i almost forgot that shadow priests exist cuz they cant do shit here).send me video/stream in which a warrior does 100k+ slams without procs and i will admit you are right

- - - Добавлено - - -

he does ~50k crits on ele shaman with procs,he has glyph of ligthing shield for 10% dmg reduce,which means if he didnt have any dmg reduce shit,he would do around 60k crits with procs.and in pwow i can do 60k+ with griev gear.I just did 60k non crit with my warr,i guess thats legit asf Edited by xtendz

Every wms ive seen here plays their comp incorrectly, only 1 horde wmd played completely retaillike and i managed to 5 games out of 11 snd yes i had fun playing against them, even dions wms is fucking trash and hes carrying his mage and warrior, warrior doesnt even kill healing totems. Its patheic

no thats not the case, they are not evem close to be as tryhard as other wmx players, plus they are from retail and they rarely play this server, and yea thy are retail like bcuz they played wmd on pandawow like it was plsyed on retail.

- - - Добавлено - - -

i once played wms by myself ( first time on warrior) was able to get 2.1 cr and 2.3 mmr bruuuuuuuuh.

u russian cracker get aids only time i lose to wms is when dion is carrying whole team. and yea that russki cyka blyeat wms is fcuking terrible i tll ya right now, wait till i get unbanned ill show dis kids where my bdsm dungeon is at! ( except dion tho hes cool)

- - - Добавлено - - -

conqueror do u want tournament to be filled with only wms? have fun then participate in noneeds tourny i guess he loves wms

I'll never get it...You're a 2k Pandawow player (IF EVEN) and talk about carry/bad

what the...??? Lol

lemme ask u think since u are the best on pandawow' date=' whats your highest rating in 3s and what did u que to get to that cr, what is your chars name?[/quote']

yeah, kingbach. Answer?

Every wms ive seen here plays their comp incorrectly, only 1 horde wmd played completely retaillike and i managed to 5 games out of 11 snd yes i had fun playing against them, even dions wms is fucking trash and hes carrying his mage and warrior, warrior doesnt even kill healing totems. Its patheic

"people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" moron. The fact that you say a WARRIOR should kill healing stream in WMS even tho most of the time the mage has to do it shows me how clueless you're.

Is WMS broken? Yes. But you are still a fucking moron who loses every single game because you're terrible

Edited by Noneedholy

since when am i 2k lol, i had 2.250 as enhance on this server and 2.3k as dk, and i alrdy know what ur answer is going to be, (2.3LOl, pandawow plyer) u actually consider yourself higher then every other player so let me ask u a questiom, al your r1 titles were from 2s? or no? if yes u are no different from liquid who got all his r1s in 2s aswell, and yea i remember u saying that wms is fucking stupid and i see u everyday queing that exact comp how come? u gotta get on your knees and suck my dick and beg me not to que beast cleave and farm your nazi ass all day u fucking moron, and your "r1 rmd" came from repitch and qwanya ma nigga, i swear if zanked played rmd with them he would do even better then u did.

(Noneedholy); I'll never get it...You're a 2k Pandawow player (IF EVEN) and talk about carry/bad

This.

- - - Добавлено - - -

What was your retail rating kingbach since you know how all the good wmd´s played

even noneed said wms is broken,idk what more do u want

al your r1 titles were from 2s?

i was 2770 in 3s here in S3 and only got glad due a wintrader above me. Played this season aswell with qvicken/Weafy as thunder to 2.3 (R1) by farming akuyamas WMP and beastcleave.My warriors rating is just utter shit since i already was 2.3 and lost alot due dcs (clearly in my game history) So what is that argument?

i had 2.250 as enhance on this server and 2.3k as dk

2.3 on a private server and you dare to talk? Wow

gotta get on your knees and suck my dick and beg me not to que beast cleave and farm your nazi ass all day u fucking moron' date='[/quote']

Oh yeah... now we're scared uuuuuuuuuuuh

I'm not the one getting trashtalked by dionysus and then after spam whispering him AND his teammates to PLEASE forgive me and not hate on me

buhu, you're the one sucking dicks and maje+dion told me the same xD. Bro, you're just bad. And you will always be bad

Edited by Noneedholy

and yea noneed there are some cases when warrior is the one who can kill stream not the mage, its situational, and since u want to talk about gameknowledge, your whole game knowledge has come from u seeing what others said and then saying thr same thing on different forum posts.

and yea noneed there are some cases when warrior is the one who can kill stream not the mage' date=' its situational, and since u want to talk about gameknowledge, your whole game knowledge has come from u seeing what others said and then saying thr same thing on different forum posts.[/quote']

Nah, instead of you i played retail. And me and Pewds are always successful when we do. Wonder why you're only 2.3 on Pandawow.

It's allright, i think this guy told you already that you're bad, i don't have to anymore. I'm out. Good luck on 2k

oh yea? season 3 cap in 3s was 2.5 ma man thats the same season in which taka got his r1 as tsg. u got your 2.770 season 2 and u played wms considering u admitted yourself that wms is bugged

- - - Добавлено - - -

Nah, instead of you i played retail. And me and Pewds are always successful when we do. Wonder why you're only 2.3 on Pandawow.

It's allright, i think this guy told you already that you're bad, i don't have to anymore. I'm out. Good luck on 2k

has tour poinion changed about me or something? :)

ll trust me hes not that special lmao, i would even add that if he was at least 50% of what zoumi is on warrior id at least have some respect for him

man i dont want to argue,but zoumi isnt anything special either.he is not some 2k warr,but he isnt that good too idk.i played vs him and i didnt know what i was doing cuz i was rusty asf and i still won,meanwhile he was tryharding with some "retail" hunter + using skype,but thats just my opinion tho,nothing more

Yea i mean u can have your opinion written here as long as u dont trashtalk like this fucking inbred noneed

- - - Добавлено - - -

Yea well i was cool with both of them tbh, i did what i did bcuz partners wouldve ditched me and my partners are more precious then majex and dion obviously, and yea i was sorry ofcourse, never wanted this to happen, dion was really pissed, meanwhile when i /wed majex he said that ofc we are cool and shit, i dont see how exactly i "sucked their dicks". And yea dion wued thunder against me and game ended in 1 minute (i won) snd the instantly qued wms

Morale of the story is that as long as enemy team is not running wms theres no way they can best your lord and savior kingbach himself Kappa