login

xtendz

can you try to fix that problem or restart the server ...idk

Jagermeister said "Isn't necessary. Server is stable now so you can try log-in with your game account.

If issue persists try to reboot both pc and router.

Closed "

are you dumb?its only pandawow issue,it has nothing to do with router and PC.If the problem was with router,i shouldnt log in another private servers and my internet should be slow at general.If you can't say anything helpful,dont even talk then,instead of talking cliche."Reboot PC and Router"...i guess 80% of the players have router problems,you are smart asf

• Game Masters

Really? That's why like 5 people messaged me yesterday and I recommend them to reboot both pc and router it worked? Also, yesterday when it happened I was able to log-in without any problems?

Are you done with your nonsense now? Stop talking for things you don't know.

Really? That's why like 5 people messaged me yesterday and I recommend them to reboot both pc and router it worked? Also, yesterday when it happened I was able to log-in without any problems?

Are you done with your nonsense now? Stop talking for things you don't know.

maybe it was luck,because it fixes randomly.yesterday my friend couldnt log for 20 mins and suddenly he reopened wow and it fixed and by that logic i have to say "if u reopen wow.exe it will always fix",but it happened once.and im not takling nonsense,you just sound stupid when you are talking about router meanwhile hundred of players can't connect obviously

• Game Masters
maybe it was luck,because it fixes randomly.yesterday my friend couldnt log for 20 mins and suddenly he reopened wow and it fixed and by that logic i have to say "if u reopen wow.exe it will always fix",but it happened once.and im not takling nonsense,you just sound stupid when you are talking about router meanwhile hundred of players can't connect obviously

"Luck" and I am trying to make a conversation with you...Please stop creating useless threads and don't try to act smart in stuff you don't know.

Even the recommendations from Zeox and other staff members were to flush DNS and reboot pc. Also, this didn't happen by "luck" it's most likely because other people have corrupted files in their inventory (and many other reasons that I won't explain now) and that's why they couldn't log-in like some others did.

Closed

• Like 1