Rollex

DJWrecker

So on horde on fun server most people know who this guy is, he is a hacker boomy who 1 shots everyone that has pvp enabled and duels a rogue to reset cds even in mid of battle. We have beat him many times and he swears and rages at us because of it.

proof: https://imgur.com/a/YzKMA

My friend has banned him multiple times for hacking but he has come back after 30 days to repeat what he has already been doing.

https://imgur.com/a/KiCsx

The ss above shows him saying he as been banned like 93 times, which i dont think he has but he is just saying that he has been banned lots of times.

Now what is the perpose of a ban? Since he broke the rules he has been punished and being banned is the consequence of his actions and that he shouldn't do it agian.

SeemsGood

However for him since he doesn't learn from his mistake and since he has many accounts, banning him on one wont solve the problem. He will just log on another account and continue hacking. So why don't you perma ban him? Just banning him wont stop him it will only slow him down.

In the above ss he says he has been banned alot and do you think this is the best solution. Banning him?

He broke the rules soo many times, why don't you perma ban him, i want a good reason.

Is he feeding your pockets? Has he donated alot of money so you don't perma ban him? Do you need him for money? Because thats the only thing im thinking of why he hasn't been perma banned. He is no help to the community, he is just ruining the game espically for the horde players, those players that duel and have pvp on and just die...its not fair for them.

money>community

This is what i think when it comes to him only being banned for 30 days and the forums is a place for us users to express our concerns about the games and bring to light any problems with the game and so i am just a concerned user who just wants answers.

• Like 1

• Game Masters

I understand your concern but you got to know that we follow rules as well, we can't do whatever we want. The punishment for hacking is 30 days and not permanent account ban.

Administration decided long time ago about length of punishments but I can assure you that since rollex got banned several times as you said above all staff members and I constantly have an eye on him so he is getting banned immediately.

Closed