Pqr users

Kingbachx

Hey noneed explain to us again how updaring the core to 5.4.8 would fix everything EKS DE really funny you dont even know what a core is and what its function is LUL

EDIT:

waiting for repitch to respond defending his boyfriend

Edited by Flow
  • Like 1

Hey noneed explain to us again how updaring the core to 5.4.8 would fix everything EKS DE really funny you dont even know what a core is and what its function is LUL

EDIT:

every real 5.4.8 server has the following:

warrior damage scripted

spell queue scripted

ww isnt doing 100k fists on any of the servers i played

now tell me why updating it wont work, hurpy durp lmfao. obviously it would work, otherwise servers with trashy 200 players wouldnt have this shit fixed LOL

i think you'd also believe that if the staff told you that pure shit equals gold, you'd believe that too.

try and make up your own opinion and not follow what everyone else says. quite simple actually.

EDIT:

so explain us what a core is ? Because right now you're only talking out of ur ass.

warrior damage scripted

spell queue scripted

now tell me why updating it wont work, hurpy durp lmfao. obviously it would work, otherwise servers with trashy 200 players wouldnt have this shit fixed LOL

And stop dodging this question.

EDIT:

You're no clue wtf you're talking about, yet you still try to argue. Answer this question above please.

You didn't even know the difference between the client patch and core patch LOL

Now tell me aswell, where did i ever let you suspect that i don't know what a core is ? Stop talking out of ur ass and argue with facts instead of "LOLOLOLOL U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A CORE IS"

WELL, be so nice and explain us all why we're wrong and what a core is.

We can do that in voice aswell :)

Edited by Noneedholy

You have no idea how funny it this when you say that someone is talking out of their ass LOL actually the funniest thing ive read all day ROFL we just need to update to 5.4.8 will fix everything GG

- - - Updated - - -

every real 5.4.8 server has the following:

warrior damage scripted

spell queue scripted

i think you'd also believe that if the staff told you that pure shit equals gold, you'd believe that too.

try and make up your own opinion and not follow what everyone else says. quite simple actually.

if u think the things u named are fixed only cuz their core is "5.4.8" all have to say to you is l m a o

Ah, so even here you're ignoring our questions ?

WELL' date=' be so nice and explain us all why we're wrong and what a core is[/quote']

now tell me why updating it wont work

:) stop talking out of ur ass and deliver some facts

if u think the things u named are fixed only cuz their core is "5.4.8" all have to say to you is l m a o

why else then? Give us another explanation, in their changelog isn't anything about that nor did the wowfreakz dev knew what spellque is even tho it works. Enlighten us please

and if you would know how cores even come about, you would also know that our thesis isn't erroneous at all.

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1

You have no idea how funny it this when you say that someone is talking out of their ass LOL actually the funniest thing ive read all day ROFL we just need to update to 5.4.8 will fix everything GG

- - - Updated - - -

different core, different bugs. l m a o

maybe its because blizzard actually add stealth changes and there were many from 5.4.7 to 5.4.8? l m a o.

you ignoring the question l m a o.

we just need to update to 5.4.8 will fix everything GG

everything? who said everything? talking about few important game breaking bugs that affect arena. war dmg, monk dmg (fof) and spell que. prob something more as well, but dont know all of them, but those i know.

Edited by Repitchx

This thread is only character assassination unless you got any proofs. I don't really know if thats a good idea

when u face people that are listed here ,u alrdy know that they are botting so u can instantly start recording and then report them by yourself, The whole purpose of this thread.

• Like 1

Because what, the people you think they are using PQR?

"Iamapillar (he might be a creature that has evolved beyond human and can kick mass dispel which is 0.4 cast time, but it doubt it)"

That's exactly the point. I met alot of ppl on retail who kicked / pre kicked /cs'd me on lightwell / MD. Just because he did that against you it means hes botting?

Sad.

Because what, the people you think they are using PQR?

"Iamapillar (he might be a creature that has evolved beyond human and can kick mass dispel which is 0.4 cast time, but it doubt it)"

That's exactly the point. I met alot of ppl on retail who kicked / pre kicked /cs'd me on lightwell / MD. Just because he did that against you it means hes botting?

Sad.

an pqr/botter is visible with closed eyes, also i have been called many times pqr and called people pqr just cuz they pre kick a soul of the forest, or even i did. Sometimes we can be wrong, youre right, but cant ignore the actual pqr cancer into server