Pqr users

Kingbachx

Ever heard about pre kicks? If the mage on your team blocks or your pally bubbles, its obvious that a good priest will instant MD, you can just pre kick it if you time it right. You don't kick when u see the cast coming, you know it will come and it's a short cast so u kick before he even starts, and with the ms, you will kick when hes already casting. I've seen so many videos of people pre kicking monk's aura mastery (since it's used after u start casting) and making them waste it, same happens with md or soul of the forest...

Because what, the people you think they are using PQR?

"Iamapillar (he might be a creature that has evolved beyond human and can kick mass dispel which is 0.4 cast time, but it doubt it)"

That's exactly the point. I met alot of ppl on retail who kicked / pre kicked /cs'd me on lightwell / MD. Just because he did that against you it means hes botting?

Sad.

Considering u said it YOURSELF! that Iamapillar is botting, do u want me to link u some vods or what?

an pqr/botter is visible with closed eyes, also i have been called many times pqr and called people pqr just cuz they pre kick a soul of the forest, or even i did. Sometimes we can be wrong, youre right, but cant ignore the actual pqr cancer into server

some1 said ur using pqr? hahahaha. even with pqr you would still lose 99 of the time.

some1 said ur using pqr? hahahaha. even with pqr you would still lose 99 of the time.

holy shit you are actually so fucking retarded xD. even when no one talks to you, you try to (cus u fail all the time) machmollo (you even put your signature about him LMAO).

u still got farmed by his lsd2 and all u could say is "lsd is retarded bla bla bla" l2p issue dog rogue

holy shit you are actually so fucking retarded xD. even when no one talks to you, you try to (cus u fail all the time) machmollo (you even put your signature about him LMAO).

u still got farmed by his lsd2 and all u could say is "lsd is retarded bla bla bla" l2p issue dog rogue

Haahaaahhahahahhahahahahahahahah. I'd love to see proof of him farming me as lsd2. Hahaahahahaah

He dodged everytime i queued, so..... But good joke tho, bro

Machmollos LSD farmed anyone? What? Proof please LOL. And yeah, LSD is retard proofed for real.

Considering u said it YOURSELF! that Iamapillar is botting' date=' do u want me to link u some vods or what?[/quote']

Are you mad now because im right or what are you trying to do here? So what? I just say that like it could be MAYBE right, im not opening a thread like a fucking moron

Ever heard about pre kicks? If the mage on your team blocks or your pally bubbles' date=' its obvious that a good priest will instant MD, you can just pre kick it if you time it right. You don't kick when u see the cast coming, you know it will come and it's a short cast so u kick before he even starts, and with the ms, you will kick when hes already casting. I've seen so many videos of people pre kicking monk's aura mastery (since it's used after u start casting) and making them waste it, same happens with md or soul of the forest...[/quote']

That's exactly the point, but people don't get it. Just because of shit like that ppl are allowed to soil their enemys name in the forums and denounce them here? Na, i don't think so. Just waiting to see myself on the list. Plus, im pretty sure its somehow against the rules.

Edited by Noneedholy

Machmollos LSD farmed anyone? What? Proof please LOL. And yeah, LSD is retard proofed for real.

Are you mad now because im right or what are you trying to do here? So what? I just say that like it could be MAYBE right, im not opening a thread like a fucking moron

That's exactly the point, but people don't get it. Just because of shit like that ppl are allowed to soil their enemys name in the forums and denounce them here? Na, i don't think so. Just waiting to see myself on the list. Plus, im pretty sure its somehow against the rules.

Never insulted u but i think i'll have to u fucking rat, I never said i was mad, like what does being mad has to do here in the first place, u are so fucking stupid it's beyond me, Not trying to do anything, u tried to defend that fucking botter when u said it yourself ON STREAM that hes fucking botting, get your fucking mind straight u fucking moron, holy shit, And yea, i would never put u on the list since u are fucking dogshit on every class except druid or priest, and as far as i know there is no real bot for druid or priest.

Edited by Kingbachx

Never insulted u but i think i'll have to u fucking rat' date=' I never said i was mad, like what does being mad has to do here in the first place, u are so fucking stupid it's beyond me, Not trying to do anything, u tried to defend that fucking botter when u said it yourself ON STREAM that hes fucking botting, get your fucking mind straight u fucking moron, holy shit, And yea, i would never put u on the list since u are fucking dogshit on every class except druid or priest, and as far as i know there is no real bot for druid or priest.[/quote']

Well, what can i say ...

there is no real bot for druid or priest.

For that you would need to know how the game works lol...

And some1 like you who doesnt even know that there are bots for Priest + Druid wants to judge if ppl are botting or not?

u tried to defend that fucking botter when u said it yourself ON STREAM that hes fucking botting' date=' get your fucking mind straight u fucking moron,[/quote']

There are either 2 ways to call out a person, show a proof so the whole community can see it or if everyone already knows they're botting. Right now you just denounce people who maybe botted or maybe just outplayed you

At the end you are a 2k player (~1.6 retail). Sorry, no offense but in the eyes from a really lowrated player, good plays can look like botting so yeah, i doubt your decision procedure. If someone like autsch would create such threads i wouldn't mind it at all tbh but first of all, get good and then complain about people botting. But yeah, people told you already

btw stop calling people moron etc when you're copy pasting from google translate xD

Edited by Noneedholy

Well, what can i say ...

For that you would need to know how the game works lol...

And some1 like you who doesnt even know that there are bots for Priest + Druid wants to judge if ppl are botting or not?

There are either 2 ways to call out a person, show a proof so the whole community can see it or if everyone already knows they're botting. Right now you just denounce people who maybe botted or maybe just outplayed you

At the end you are a 2k player (~1.6 retail). Sorry, no offense but in the eyes from a really lowrated player, good plays can look like botting so yeah, i doubt your decision procedure. If someone like autsch would create such threads i wouldn't mind it at all tbh but first of all, get good and then complain about people botting. But yeah, people told you already

btw stop calling people moron etc when you're copy pasting from google translate xD

Oh im so sorry that i didn't know that there was a bot for classes that i dont even play(I still dont understand your logic, so basically just bcuz i didn't know that there were bots for priest or druid i dont know anything about this game, good fucking job dennis forster u fucking moron), And yet again i alrdy told u what was the purpose of this fucking thread and u are just being an ignorant piece of shit, AND I WAS EVEN KEEPING COOL WITH U AND U STARTED ALL THIS LOL, U are actually full of shit, grow up.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Yea i can definitely judge whos botting if it's a class i play :)

Oh im so sorry that i didn't know that there was a bot for classes that i dont even play(I still dont understand your logic, so basically just bcuz i didn't know that there were bots for priest or druid i dont know anything about this game, good fucking job dennis forster u fucking moron), And yet again i alrdy told u what was the purpose of this fucking thread and u are just being an ignorant piece of shit, AND I WAS EVEN KEEPING COOL WITH U AND U STARTED ALL THIS LOL, U are actually full of shit, grow up.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Yea i can definitely judge whos botting if it's a class i play :)

point is, you're bad. And everyone who outplays you such as kicking MD is botting. Learn to play then call them out.

If you still didnt understand it, sorry.

https://imgur.com/a/PWZB7

Could not post the other 200+ i had cuz it started asking 5x captcha for every image i'd post.

Next time go back to your Nahzï Country.

rly ? 200 screenshots and you couldnt pass 2.2 in 3s yet?

I actually feel kinda bad that you can't even write that word properly. But well ... the whole sentence is trash.

Yeah, poor kingbach. You're the TC ... god rofl

Not that i care about it since u are the only one that calls me "bad". so your opinion is not objective :)

• Like 1

• Game Masters
Hard to script it? Jk.. I know a mop server where you can get instantly banned if you inject pqr.

And what? If one server has "anti cheat pqr system" it means that's it's easy to be scripted? If so, I will wait you to send me that script since it's easy.

Even though, I think I know for which server you're talking about and I can assure you that their anti cheat does literally nothing.

On topic: As I see this thread leads nowhere since people who are cheating are known in most of the cases and no one will check this list and then he will start recording for the reason I already said. Moreover, GMs can check history of bans for specific account so the thread isn't really helpful for us as well.

Also, as always people are going off topic and they're insulting each other so the thread is now closed. If you suspect someone who is using pqr just report him in the right section and we will check your report.

Closed

• Like 1