change email

Gospa

Jegermaiser i dont know do u have eyes u can see in my tread i wrote everythin what u need about email he forgot long time ago beacuse he didnt play 2 year same like me one account my perosnal one of you gm back this i try to help my brother u had there IP adress u can check and i say account is hacked he had full druid and he is now deleted if u dont wana help answer me to i not anymore ask u anything if u can help do it dont found exuse l please another gm help me u cant why ? U doing same job same rulles everything same if u just dont wana help me say i dont wana help sorry and bb dont blame me here and send me private message like i had mentaly problems i m smart i speak 5 languages for know answer me about that thx ;)
  • Game Masters
Jegermaiser i dont know do u have eyes u can see in my tread

I wonder the same thing about you but I guess I already know the answer. I already told you to follow the format but all you wrote there is just a mess and I don't see your brothers current email so I am not sure if he is the real owner that's why I can't proceed. I told you to edit your format more than 3 times but you ignored my recommendations but of course I don't have eyes and I am "bad" at my work right?

Please learn to read rules before you start typing nonsense.

Closed

Edited by Jegerm