Battlegrounds are unplayable

Sharp

How are Horde supposed to gear up when 85%of players in bgs are tyranical and ally has 1 or 2 premades of full pride players.

At least boost honor for horde by double so we can farm from losses...

Today i lost 10 bgs and won 1 and it's not even funny..just sad..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]128578[/ATTACH]

Every bg chart looks like this...

It has never been this bad..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]128579[/ATTACH]

Taken 1 after another.

Edited by Sharp

• Game Masters
Most of the times it's a matter of skill. Even if you're low geared but you're decent with your class you can fight opponents face to face. Of course if half team is afk or if they start whining for how "bad" is their team you're doomed to lose but at least you can try find a premade group and I am sure that then you will manage win few BGs.
  • Like 1

It's not that easy to solo a 600k DPS with a pocket healer and 5 other like him with a 410k war I get ou just want to gear..

I have more than 850 000 total honor gained only on my main and I just wanna gear an alt without trying to carry a bg 1 or 2 vs 8.no matter what skill you have you can't solo 8 people..

When I play healer,what's good of healing 400k people who die in two hits and do 20-30k dps and I get trained alone cus no one can peel properly.

Sure i can ask Death Squad X to make a full premade for me but what about the little guys and new people who just got on and go in bg thinking they have a chance.

I'm have 4-5 geared chars on horde but i might just go play ally and enjoy my free carries and gear new chars in no time.

Are there even admins who play on horde idk.

Cus anyone who plays the game know tyranical isnt equal to prideful.

Edited by Sharp

Most of the times it's a matter of skill. Even if you're low geared but you're decent with your class you can fight opponents face to face. Of course if half team is afk or if they start whining for how "bad" is their team you're doomed to lose but at least you can try find a premade group and I am sure that then you will manage win few BGs.

Resume: L2P issue

In other words if you're low geared killing other people and making some sick outplays isn't an option.

The best thing which you will be able to do is ninja cap flags / bases or somehow assist your team with mainly CC (since you wont be doing a lot of dmg)

And when it comes to the "winning teams" the matches are usually balanced, there's no 100% win chance depending on your faction.

There can be games where you win 10 of them and lose 1 and vice versa.

And like Worstworld said, your best option atm is to make premade teams.

Worstworld has bad xmog LUL