any time??

frakerober

do you have any idea about some day in the near future (like in less than a 100 years) to upgrade to a legion wow patch, like its been like 4 years of this patch, i actually enjoy pandaria, i do, but like Garrosh self tell Guldan (Times Changes..). just saying, so, any thoughts...

have a good night

I doubt, since legion is much more complex to script with more RNG such as legendary items + the anti bad luck system.

(+ Not to mention that bunch of people also dislike legion patch due to major class changes etc)

But we never know.

I personally play this server to play MoP, since I play on the official servers aswell and when im done with legion (cuz it sucks) I log mop. There are other private servers such as firestorm that have legion already, you should try them out, cuz they're not upgrading this to legion.

• Game Masters

Pandawow will never upgrade to any patch. If administration will ever decide to start working on another expansion we will just create a new seperate server with a legion (or any other) patch.

We're not sure about it yet but if something like this will happen it's going to take place in the distant future.

Closed