Hacked acc

Yes they're on the deleted chars but it's 300 bonus per char and I had a lot of chars, can't you just restore them?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even know if they have gear on them so it's not worth wasting money if they don't have no gear

- - - Updated - - -

Says someone tried to change one of my characters to an account name: daniellind9430

Yes they're on the deleted chars but it's 300 bonus per char and I had a lot of chars, can't you just restore them?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even know if they have gear on them so it's not worth wasting money if they don't have no gear

- - - Updated - - -

Says someone tried to change one of my characters to an account name: daniellind9430

About the gear you can check it via Pandawow's armory.

Administration has been informed, please hold on.

Also, have you shared your account with anyone? (Such as you friends)

At the moment i would recommend changing your password A.S.A.P.

We can check the IP's however i don't think that we can help you with this case.

Due to the fact that you have account shared with your friend, and it is possible that your friend has shared your account with someone else as well etc.

The owner of the account is responsible for whatever happens with it after it has been shared, regardless if the action was made by you or someone else.

And my apology, i thought that it was possible to view their equipment / inventory while they are deleted.

• Game Masters

It's pretty much what Weegee said above. We can't really restore your deleted characters no matter if you shared or you didn't your account with someone else, this is why we have "restore deleted characters" function in our website. If you want to get your characters back just pay for it.

As I read above, you mentioned that you used to share your account with a friend so I am pretty sure that he deleted your characters so my recommendation is to not share your account with anyone else again otherwise you will keep having issues with your account safety.

Closed