Albino Drake

I got the 50 maunt achievement and didnt get the mount, i checked every character i have and none of them have a mail or the drake in their inventory but all of them have the achievement. I already made a thread but it got closed saying 'its either because you used to have the mount or because you got the mail and didnt open it within 30 days' and the person closed the thread which isnt very helpfull because i got the achievement and checked my inventory on all characters straight away and not after 30 days. can someone help? ty
  • Game Masters

We already asked you the same question twice and you didn't reply back to us. Also, the first thread is closed because you didn't reply for days so I thought that the issue was resolved. Moreover, this thread is opened for a week and once again we have no response from you so the thread is getting closed again for obvious reasons.

In case the issue is still persists feel free to open a new thread and we will try to assist you as soon as possible but just letting you know that we're not allowed to add you any mounts in your character.

Closed