Polymorph huge bug

behindqq

1.Name of the bugged spell: Polymorph

2.Problem: Whenever you cast a polymoprh on a target it can be broken within the next 0.2s

3.How it should work: There's a certain period of time when a polymorphed target can get hit and poly can be not broken. The period is something around 0.15s or so.

4.Date: Since the server started.

5.Realm:All of them: x100, Fun, Cross

6. Priority: 6/10

7. Retail proof:

Mage Novas into poly without breaking it (pandaria)

(hansol does fire blast as soon as poly lands and it doesn't break poly) (pandaria)

(legion)

Here on pandawow everything can break polymorh right away as soon as it landed which makes impossible root a nearby target with ice nova after landing a polymorph on another neaby target.

Why has nobody reportd it yet?

Edited by behindqq

bag so huge no mage reported it!!! not even pewds or qwanya, you know, the best mages that reported 99% of the other mage bugs!!!!!!

BaG IS SO HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that it is only a 6/10, how do you manage to contradict yourself in a matter of 2 seconds. co n g r a ts

bag so huge no mage reported it!!! not even pewds or qwanya, you know, the best mages that reported 99% of the other mage bugs!!!!!!

BaG IS SO HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that it is only a 6/10, how do you manage to contradict yourself in a matter of 2 seconds. co n g r a ts

Woah, being so toxic really makes sense to your life?

Co n g r a ts.

• Like 1

Here on pandawow everything can break polymorh right away as soon as it landed which makes impossible root a nearby target with ice nova after landing a polymorph on another neaby target.

Thats how poly works, it breaks from damage and frostmage nova does damage. Btw your video is Legion, try to find a proper MOP proof.

Btw your video is Legion' date=' try to find a proper MOP proof.[/quote']

It works that way since polymorph has been added in the game. I just had no another addon video with that "trick".

The spell has never been changed so it's true to say that polymorph works exactly the same both in MoP and Legion.

- - - Добавлено - - -

legion mechanic

Поли всегда так работал, я этим триксом еще на лк пользовался, когда снимался только 1 дебафф за диспелл.

Ты мог шипнуть лока+дать по нему КоК и псина диспелит КоК вместо поли. Тут этот трикс бесполезен, но сама механика иммунитета поли к урону в корокий период после наложения вполне себе влияет на игру.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Thats how poly works' date=' it breaks from damage and frostmage nova does damage.[/quote']

That's true, but not entirely, as i mentioned there's a gap when you can damage polyed target without breaking it. And the gap is smth around 0.15s.

You can ask Xaryu in comments to his video or on his stream and he'll approve my point for sure.

uuuh, I'm currently trying to find some information why it should work as I said, but it's harder than I expected.

It's just how it works, I'll repeat Repitchx's words that Some spells work weird, like RoF having 1.5sec latency before it starts freezing if used with a Presence of mind. But unlike RoF polymorph always had that gap.

That's true, but not entirely, as i mentioned there's a gap when you can damage polyed target without breaking it. And the gap is smth around 0.15s.

You can ask Xaryu in comments to his video or on his stream and he'll approve my point for sure.

Well, your whole description was poorly. Yes there is this so called "gap" but only for nova. We made a report like 2 years ago about mages should be able to poly and nova at the same time without breaking it. Just dont know if someone deleted it or if it just got moved to ... somewhere

edit:

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=204880&highlight=polymorph

you coul've just used the search option for that : P^

Just edit ur description and type that in :

"its not supposed to break poly only when you use frost nova at the end of the cast and POLY AND NOVA land in the same time on the target, then its not supposed to break. otherwise its supposed to"

Edited by Noneedholy

Just edit ur description and type that in :

"its not supposed to break poly only when you use frost nova at the end of the cast and POLY AND NOVA land in the same time on the target, then its not supposed to break. otherwise its supposed to"

But I believe it works for all damaging spells during that "gap" not only frost nova.

Though I cannot find any proofs for that except that linked video, but y'all call it invalid.

Okay, I'll add the video in my OP post.

Can you please stop using that proof for your "report" ?

What proof? legion video? I thought it shows that even after pandaria this mechanic remains and works the same plus not only for the ice nova.

WHat's wrong? Am I being mistaken or something? I think the report is fine.

What proof? legion video? I thought it shows that even after pandaria this mechanic remains and works the same plus not only for the ice nova.

WHat's wrong? Am I being mistaken or something? I think the report is fine.

Rofl, you should seriously learn english if you still didn't get me. you DO NOT have a proof that poly should not break from damage (the first 0.1-0.2 seconds) the ONLY valid proof you have is my video that i linked which shows that nova shouldn't break it. However i'm done, useless to discuss with a dumb monkey who doesn't even understand anything. Gl with ur Legion crap

Rofl' date=' you should seriously learn english if you still didn't get me. you DO NOT have a proof that poly should not break from damage (the first 0.1-0.2 seconds)[/quote']

omfg, you toxic idiot, I mentioned it in my message above, I didn't need your intervene to explain me that.

There's no information anywhere about this trick but it exists.

you're talking shit how am i supposed to understand you if you barely put any sequence In your message?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fix needs review.

99edc27606cf70d36dc5c8faa3206718.gif

Glyph of Polymorph is removing Ignite 12846 even tough fireblast gets applied after Polymorph.

Other DMGing spells are working fine: ( could not test other classes casting on sheep cause 2accs ):

b249202e77edb85d4fa90afc396638f1.gif

Not related to this report. But fixed.

Fix needs review.

Well. It seems to be fixed if you are bad at spamming.

However, if you spam Fireblast queued on sheep it will still nullify Ignite.

I assume that Polymorph gets applied later even tough it should not be.

When spaming Fireblast hard:

a529dc312963ae3bdf823d3bcf41c8a2.gif

When waiting 0.2s with casting Fireblast:

8561e5a3fe9e805999762ec2b12135d4.gif