Blade's Edge Arena: Old vs New

LovePandaWoW

Would you prefer the newer version of Blade's Edge (with the ramps) or the old one  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer the newer version of Blade's Edge (with the ramps) or the old one

• Old
    • New

why dont u ask the important questions instead?

"do u want blizzlike warrior & dk damage or do you prefer pandawow version where dk in 3s = 4 vs 3? i mean"

"do u like pandawow pathfinding where pets sometimes go through pillars and shitters abusing stone bulwark totem inside pillars or do u like retail pathfinding?"

"do u like no spell queue where ur spells wont go off and lose the game or do u prefer it blizzlike?"

so many questions, so little answers. hmmm

85c2af25e76aa88eeb0392ee2984dca0.png

Edited by Repitchx

why dont u ask the important questions instead?

"do u want blizzlike warrior & dk damage or do you prefer pandawow version where dk in 3s = 4 vs 3? i mean"

"do u like pandawow pathfinding where pets sometimes go through pillars and shitters abusing stone bulwark totem inside pillars or do u like retail pathfinding?"

"do u like no spell queue where ur spells wont go off and lose the game or do u prefer it blizzlike?"

so many questions, so little answers. hmmm

85c2af25e76aa88eeb0392ee2984dca0.png

Problem with that question is: Zeox is a warrior and Juster is a dk.

Pathfinding and spell queue were already reported over 50 times and Zeox just doesn't give a flying fuck, if it was any different I would report all of 'em and link them in a poll as well.

But I lost the fucks I gave a LONG time ago cause of Zeox mostly.