Rise competition @Zeox

Autschbatsch

Sup

This thread is just meant to spark some interest in the topic.

Zeox once talked about the concept of organizing Tournaments and reward them instead of only rewarding 3v3 season.

I don't really feel like wasting my time on thinking about how it should be done exactly but I'd like to see tournament formats once again.

I would be really interested in a new format like this because:

1. Solo Q does not offer a competitive experience for players that want to play up to their own expectations

2. Actual 3v3 Q does not offer a competitive setting either, it mostly consists out of random searched FOTM combs under known players. And if other good players log on Q's mostly die out cause they like to dodge. Tryhards also like to just Q up a random counter comb and go offline if it doesn't work. There is no dodging in a tournament setting.

3. It would give pandawow a good repetition for the public and maybe draw more people to the server for it's events which make them able to re-experience a retail-like environment like playing s15 3v3 ladder once or twice a year for example.

8f78739faf246647bbff09c51db58063.jpg
  4. For a player like mine, someone that does not have the time to sit in front of the spectator client to see if there is anything in Q all day. *cough* *Djfreezer* *cough* This would be something to look forward to, be excited about and feel appreciated as a community. Because for a bigger portion of the FunServer the thing we want most is a good 3v3 experience once in a while

I remember joining pandawow in earlier 2015, when there used to be a lot more passion and shittalk, and most importantly - Tournaments. Mostly sponsored with some price pool or ingame reward like a mount or tabard for example.

Even if it is organized from the community, it would be something cool to fill the emptiness of this server.

TLDR:

Organize OR just SPONSOR small/big 3v3 tournaments once in a while that gives the playerbase a chance to experience a dodge-free experience and on the same hand gives the server a good publicity if done somewhat properly.

This could be done easily if the community organizes the teams. All we'd need is a GM spectating and being part of it and giving those smaller rewards out to the winners.

Edited by Autschbatsch

ce5ba4f7a024e8ad442035b7a534a868.jpg

Such matchups as this are pretty much never happening

08fb6320bb4fb2222084b630a51037e1.png

I didn't like spicy food until I met him.

ff2724de392a35eba7d9fe956778f612.jpg

Ez btw, he won 3-1 against destro WLS LOL, remember start s4 where they spamed mls with like 90% winrate until I started qing? LUL

6379b00ede7c706b09c033530e69320f.png

Rip

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • Like 1

1)90% of pvp players left server

2)war and mage still have broken damage

3)people don't belive in server anymore

4)who wanna get gladiator rank already wintrade for this. i am not kidding.

check players who got gladiator tittle and everyone got ban for scripts/wintrade/cheats/abuse/etc

yeah you can write some nicknames (may be few) who did not got ban, but their mates got ban.

this is funny when warrior using pqr and getting ban and then getting title as alt because someone did not report this warrior because already reported 4 other warriors.

stupid rules.

What need to do:

1)need to ban for 6 months at least for using pqr

2)need to fix damage for mage/warrior/warlock

3)need to delete 550 gear and make req rating for buy 550 gear

4)need new npc with mounts from rating 3v3

5)need to make 2 days (days off from 2v2) when u can not que 2v2, only 3v3 and solo 3v3

6)need to ask old players come back. just say that you fix this things and people again start playing

7)need to have more streamers in home page. so people will know that server is alive.

So what you get after fix what u get:

1)more popular server, dont req money for make it better

2)viable 3v3 without only WMX/LSD... so may be someone start playing again Rmd / kitty cleave / jungle / beastcleave / turbo / thunder / mls / Shatter / etc

3)people stop dodge because they don't get same arena enemy every time. even if u lose arena it dont make you worse. just keep trying to win

4)server will not repeat destiny of wodempire

Yes! Lets say 10-15% right? :>

Yes

Feels like it at least for good players.

6)need to ask old players come back

They would for this I guess

7)need to have more streamers in home page. so people will know that server is alive.

Yes, would be a cool feature kinda, sadly not a lot of people visit the page?...

was he always that toxic in /w ?

When he got farmed yea :}

Edited by Autschbatsch

I agree with german ppl first time

Wanna see my passport?

We all know what comp would win the tournament anyways

Really? I remember everyone playing cancer WLS back then.

38bfa43d5a3ea2ecdb125892684dcb57.jpg

Can't remember which tourney is which tbh.

Edited by Autschbatsch

Wanna see my passport?

Really? I remember everyone playing cancer WLS back then.

38bfa43d5a3ea2ecdb125892684dcb57.jpg

Can't remember which tourney is which tbh.

dion lagged so this picture is false, please refrain from posting pictures with the intent to slander someones reputation when it clearly wasnt his fault for losing the game

• Like 1

check players who got gladiator tittle and everyone got ban for scripts/wintrade/cheats/abuse/etc

yeah you can write some nicknames (may be few) who did not got ban, but their mates got ban.

this is funny when warrior using pqr and getting ban and then getting title as alt because someone did not report this warrior because already reported 4 other warriors.

stupid rules.

What need to do:

5)need to make 2 days (days off from 2v2) when u can not que 2v2, only 3v3 and solo 3v3

6)need to ask old players come back. just say that you fix this things and people again start playing

2)viable 3v3 without only WMX/LSD... so may be someone start playing again Rmd / kitty cleave / jungle / beastcleave / turbo / thunder / mls / Shatter / etc

3)people stop dodge because they don't get same arena enemy every time. even if u lose arena it dont make you worse. just keep trying to win

just need to remove diabolique from server KappaRoss

stupid rules.

What need to do:

First time I agree with you.