Future of Pandawow

oneshotx

1)90% of pvp players left server

2)war and mage still have broken damage

3)people don't belive in server anymore

4)who wanna get gladiator rank already wintrade for this. i am not kidding.

check players who got gladiator tittle and everyone got ban for scripts/wintrade/cheats/abuse/etc

yeah you can write some nicknames (may be few) who did not got ban, but their mates got ban.

this is funny when warrior using pqr and getting ban and then getting title as alt because someone did not report this warrior because already reported 4 other warriors.

stupid rules.

What need to do:

1)need to ban for 6 months at least for using pqr

2)need to fix damage for mage/warrior/warlock

3)need to delete 550 gear and make req rating for buy 550 gear

4)need new npc with mounts from rating 3v3

5)need to make 2 days (days off from 2v2) when u can not que 2v2, only 3v3 and solo 3v3

6)need to ask old players come back. just say that you fix this things and people again start playing

7)need to have more streamers in home page. so people will know that server is alive.

So what you get after fix what u get:

1)more popular server, dont req money for make it better

2)viable 3v3 without only WMX/LSD... so may be someone start playing again Rmd / kitty cleave / jungle / beastcleave / turbo / thunder / mls / Shatter / etc

3)people stop dodge because they don't get same arena enemy every time. even if u lose arena it dont make you worse. just keep trying to win

4)server will not repeat destiny of wodempire

You just replaced a letter' date=' how original.[/quote']

Yeah sure, and the black square is just a black square not an object of art at all.

I hate when some moron talks shit and thinks he's a fucking genius.

Not everything in this world as obvious as your disability.

object of art

Yeah xd

I hate when some moron talks shit and thinks he's a fucking genius.

Not everything in this world as obvious as your disability.

Well, your joke was pretty bad. It's not the fact that i'm a "genius" or something. It's the fact that you are dumb.

Edit: oh i just saw your WTS thread. Looks like you're a PvE / Guru player eh ? Fuck me ... i didn't see it even tho the fact that you are spastic was so obvious ... smh

Edited by Noneedholy

Looks like you're a PvE / Guru player eh ?

Doesn't matter what part of the game i prefer to do, you're still talking shit and behaving like a tipical toxic player, wait, you always were the one.

The fact that you play only pvp doesn't make you any yota better than me.

e_Acptyy-yA.jpg

Doesn't matter what part of the game i prefer to do, you're still talking shit and behaving like a tipical toxic player, wait, you always were the one.

The fact that you play only pvp doesn't make you any yota better than me.

e_Acptyy-yA.jpg

Oh no i could've known that ... you are this autistic fuck called behindqq.

I mean no offense ... but literally every 2.2k pandawow player is better than you. Gj you won against Chiv in 3s and max on ele. And still i cant see you even getting challanger. Might be because you don't care. But the more obvious explanation for that is because you are shit. Furthermore i remember you getting farmed by my guardian druid in a 1on1 smh ... trashtalking me after because you are bad ...

Na jokes aside, you are a 1.8k gurubashi player. Even liquid would probably farm your ass.

And still i cant see you even getting challanger.

I had gladiator rank on my rogue 2 season ago but it was revoked and called an off-season and starting from there i never cared about any shit that's going on here.

I wonder why do you still give a shit about that?

i remember you getting farmed by my guardian druid in a 1on1

Tell this story to your grandsons, they'll be proud of their brave grandpa who courageously fought those impossible-to-kill-rogues. Good job, your government should grand you a medal. you totally deserved it.

Gj you won against Chiv in 3s and max on ele.

Dude i don't fucking care whom i was playing against, there were you and that's it. You lost to me, that's the point.

I never tried to offend you or this kind of stuff yet you're being toxic talking to me, or probably to everyone, i was always friendly, how could such a nice guy as me get your hatred against himself? I wonder...

I had gladiator rank on my rogue 2 season ago but it was revoked and called an off-season and starting from there i never cared about any shit that's going on here.

I wonder why do you still give a shit about that?

LOOOOOL Yeah because no one else pushed because it's an "OFF SEASON" you moron xD

Tell this story to your grandsons' date=' they'll be proud of their brave grandpa who courageously fought those impossible-to-kill-rogues. Good job, your government should grand you a medal. you totally deserved it.[/quote']

Well at least ill get a grandson unlike you dumb crack junkie.

Dude i don't fucking care whom i was playing against, there were you and that's it. You lost to me, that's the point.

I never tried to offend you or this kind of stuff yet you're being toxic talking to me, or probably to everyone, i was always friendly, how could such a nice guy as me get your hatred against himself? I wonder...

Well im trying to be nice now.

Kys you are shit, dumb trashbag. And also how did you not kill yourself by now? You are so emo.

Ofc you don't care anymore. I mean you wouldn't even get more than 2k rating. I even beat you on my hunter.

And if you ever lose to noneedtrap, you should consider stop playing the game and throwing your PC out of your window. After that just plunge your pc right down on the ground of a sea. That's just ... sad

btw stop convincing someone-out-there you don't actually know that i'm a shit rogue.

I've never said i'm good or smth like that to you, I've never said that you're bad or smth like that, yet you're keep on talking shit about my ratings and how you "farmed me".

That just looks poor, haven't you realized yet? Back then when i haven't talked to you i had a better opinion of you, probably i never was so wrong.

How can you be that toxic? WHy are you doing this? are you getting climax every time you type this shit to someone or what? what's the point?

btw stop convincing someone-out-there you don't actually know that i'm a shit rogue.

I've never said i'm good or smth like that to you, I've never said that you're bad or smth like that, yet you're keep on talking shit about my ratings and how you "farmed me".

That just looks poor, haven't you realized yet? Back then when i haven't talked to you i had a better opinion of you, probably i never was so wrong.

How can you be that toxic? WHy are you doing this? are you getting climax every time you type this shit to someone or what? what's the point?

you are bad. Vezir > you. Stfu

because it's an "OFF SEASON"

it was announced as an actual season, you idiot, it became an off-season four months after it started and there was que, i'd say even more frequent than now.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Stfu

The only person needs to stfu is you and everybody knows that, even you do.

I suck dicks.I suck dicks.I suck dicks.I suck dicks.I suck dicks.I suck dicks.Can anybody stop me???? pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

i mean .... It's okay for you to like these things but you don't have to tell us that. Moreover, how uncreative are you ... Not only that changing my quote is uncreative as fuck, you copied pujo aswell wtf ? Get your own shit you dumb wigger

changing my quote is uncreative as fuck

You see? You didn't even get the point of that message yet you're trying to prove yourself right and shit...

Okay, i'll explain you this time, by that quote i wanted to tell you that you're shitting on yourself by all of these message you sent me. You're not talking anything but shit and all of that shit comes right back to you. If you still keep on answering me that means you either don't have anything to do but shitposting on Pwow forum, or you want to prove something to someone. I hope that someone is not me cuz i don't fucking care what the hell you write me, you can write whatever you want, it have never been any related to the truth and i doubt it will.

Once again i beg you stop shitting on yourself, as a man you should have some selfesteem.

Edited by FloatPoint()

You see? You didn't even get the point of that message yet you're trying to prove yourself right and shit...

Okay, i'll explain you this time, by that quote i wanted to tell you that you're shitting on yourself by all of these message you sent me. You're not talking anything but shit and all of that shit comes right back to you. If you still keep on answering me that means you either don't have anything to do but shitposting on Pwow forum, or you want to prove something to someone. I hope that someone is not me cuz i don't fucking care what the hell you write me, you can write whatever you want, it have never been any related to the truth and i doubt it will.

Once again i beg you stop shitting on yourself, as a man you should have any selfesteem.

Vezir > you ... wtf man ?

cuz i don't fucking care what the hell you write me,

ye :> i can see that