TOO MANY HACKERS PLEASE DISABLE DOMINATE MIND SPELL FOR PRIESTS

kashbhut

Hi. Today I logged in, played 5 BG's, and of those 5, literally all of them had a priest who mind controlled me and made me do the fly hack. I am pissed off because I actually donate to this server with $$$ for this to happen????? Please disable the spell and see if that helps, if not the GM's have to do a good job keeping an eye out because literally every time i log in and try to do some BG some fucking priest is hacking. :mad:

They wont disable it, if some dm hackers will que arena maybe they will take this problem in serios. Also this hackers dont care about ban, pointless to report, they will make 100 other accs and continue his job :(. Would be a solution to disable dm till they fix issue, but that was discussed in the past and no any improve.

yeah why would they care about a hacker when he could just buy an unban what a joke server having such an option

how about fixing the spell after years? jk developer too busy spending all the donation money irl to care about the server

Spellque and MMR bugged out the ass aswell for ages ... i even tried to help Heisenberg with the calculation but i'm sorry, this is not my job to provide and make my own formular nor to fix ur server lol ... looks like everyone is chillin' and noone really gives a flying fuck.

Whatever, as soon as you fix stuff 20 other things are bugged out again xD pointless, just pointless to even continue.

Edited by Noneedholy

I was doing a bg on my monk named Ðildomaster on fun realm and a priest mind control hack me after I picked up flag and I got stuck in air.. 1 min later i get DC and fail login i check site and ban for fly hacking you better fucking unban me immediately for this stupid shit! last time i got false ban i had to wait 17 days for the unban

I took this screenshot right after priest dominate mind hack me and right before the ban. Look in chat what i said https://imgur.com/a/aH20l

• Game Masters

kashbhut I have already answered this question multiple times. The answer is here.

> People openly hacking in bgs = no ban

You should have access to GM logs and you can actually check who we ban and how many bans we do daily right?

> Getting reported & banned for pqr = 24 hours ban

Please read server rules. The standard punishment for the usage of 3rd party programs is 30 days.

> Saying some1's mother is a whore = 30 days ban

Correct, the server rules and policy are created by the server owners and remember that by your registration you agreed with those rules. Also, it's funny when people are stating that they don't play in pandawow anymore but their last log-in was yesterday :rolleyes::rolleyes:

For the last time, you're not forced to continue playing in our server, if you don't like it you're free to leave instead of making the same complaints over and over again.

You can go create your own private server with your own rules and policies if you don't like it but you shouldn't play here if you don't agree with the server rules in the first place.

Closed

Edited by Jegerm

• Administrators

Now mind control hackers will receive Permanent + IP ban.

And right now we're preparing a new method to fix this bug. The problem isn't that we can't fix, we have fixed a lot of ways to bug it.

I can write few methods that I remember:

1) MC, teleport under texture - fixed.

2) MC, teleport very high - fixed.

3) MC, teleport very high (but using many teleport points) - will be fixed.

4) MC, enable fly flag - will be fixed.

On next week we'll apply our new fixes to that things.

• Like 4