Change inactive email on Account.

kaci97

Hey guys!

I've been inactive for the past year, year and a half maybe on my account. Due to being last active with IP in Bulgaria, I'm unable to provide an IP address, because I moved to the UK, so I will do my best to provide you with the necessary information about it.

1. Account name - kaci97

2. Realm - PandaWoW 100x

3. Current email on your account - bulleta@abv.bg

5. Proof that you're the real owner of the account and email - I will attach images of my control panel as well as refer a friend to confirm my identity. We also have videos of both of us playing. his name in game is Pszero, previous name Mathriel.

The video in the description is a duel between me and a friend, shot from his character.

Animiran, as on the picture is my alt that was transferred to a friend.

6. Decribe your problem and why you want to change your email - So, due to inactivity of my e-mail address - bulleta@abv.bg - more than 180 days, the e-mail system has this policy to format the e-mail address and any registered links leading to that e-mail until further notice. I did get my e-mail back, however I do not receive any e-mails from PandaWoW website for account restoration, because of the policy. If I could change my e-mail to my current and active e-mail address - krskyosev@gmail.com - that would be more than perfect. I have this trouble happening to me before on private servers I used to play and I didn't play for a year or two, with the exact same problem and I had no problem with restoring my account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nGnldaFG5s&feature=youtu.be

PS: I also have 2 more pictures of POV, however I'm unable to upload them.

Edited by kaci97
forgot to add