Some questions about the future of PandaWoW

Felxprod

Greetings, i don't even know if someone from the staff will be bothered enough to read or answer to this, but lately i couldn't help but notice the difference in PandaWoW.

Everyone leaving, everyone i know. To another servers, retail, or they just stop playing the game. The main reason behind this is most of them have server-sided lag issues, and some just are tired of all the bugs. You report a bug to get fixed and it gets even worse after the fix, i'm not here to criticize the developpers work but something is really wrong here.

So the main question is, since it's as clear as it can be the server is dying rapidly, will the administrator do something about it or just leave it as it is? I'd prefer a developped answer instead of a simple "if you dont like the server just leave", because if i didn't like it i wouldn't be here since 2014, i love the server but it saddens me to see all the people leave. Arenas, even 2v2's are inactive, no one ques 3s and even rarely BGs. SW or Duel Zone only around 10 people on it, when in the past there were more than 1000 people online. The good old times where Repitch, Markzxy and Autschi used to play here.

• Like 2

do something about cheating.every 2nd hunter has scripts for traps and every warr has rotation or reflect bot.maybe increase the ban duration,make it perma or ip ban for scripts etc or some warden scripts

the only reason people migrated to tauriwow is because you can get 3k rating with 100 wins(it should be like that),the population is so low there and the battlegrounds are full with retards also its so easy to get lots of rating,cuz players there are garbage.guild finder works,etc.tauri wow has some things which work,but pandawow doesnt

about pve:raid finder never worked in pandawow?????????this is so important,you can't i magine(talking about pve players).

warmane is dead,it's retarded server(talking about the mop realm).maybe ppl just play old expansions,but its true here are few reasons which make players quit pandawow and we have to solve this problem before pandawow ends with 200 players online

but its obvously that most classes in pandawow do too much dmg and the stats are broken.fast example:ret paladins and dks obviously parry too much

i told you there are bugs which if they get fixed,more people will come.did you see how half of pandawow pvp players moved to tauriwow,because of better mmr system?in warmane raid finder works and pve players have so many things to do

website statistics is broken:

Total online:

4028 players

x100

players

Fun

players

Cross

atm on 2v2 are 14 active arenas(4 players per arena)=64 players playing 2v2

1 soloque arena atm = 6 players

1 3v3 arena atm = 6 players

111 players are playing bg

18 players are doing raids

result=187 players are doing pvp

18 players are doing pve

where are the rest of 3.8k players online????stormwind and elwynn are dead

Edited by orbslover
  • Like 1

Left for soething better where they perma ban cheaters, think two steps ahead about balance, have some nice features etc.

How many times have we created threads like these? Zeox cares when he wants. He is a grown man, let him decide the future faith of pandawow, because it’s clearly going very good... xD

Would be interesting to see any changes to actually buggy shit, like warrior or dk damage, but all we get «need proof»

Not like we tried.

Ps: ty for kind words, Felx

i think another reason is making us wait a lot

fast question:what makes you do the updates so slow?

you found how to increase the rating gained? ok,fix it and update it as fastest as possible,because its CRITICAL bug

you found how to fix garrosh hellscream 3rd phase? ok,fix it and update it as fastest as possible and we will start enjoying earlier

i dont remember what exactly was,but i remember once we had to wait 1 critical pvp bug for 1 month and the season was so retarded.remember when http://db.pandawow.me?spell=115078 was bugged and it was 30 sec or something?you fixed it and updated it so fast.why you don't do that for the other critical bugs?now we have to wait for the update to remove all arena titles from previous season.why it's so slow?i'm only asking,don't close the thread,we can discuss here

Oh that’s another thing that is dumb. Closing threads after a staff member answereed? What if the person has more questions? «Make a new thread»

No point in closing it asap, let him ask more questions if he has more... no need to get 10 threads because you close every single one of them...

Oh that’s another thing that is dumb. Closing threads after a staff member answereed? What if the person has more questions? «Make a new thread»

No point in closing it asap, let him ask more questions if he has more... no need to get 10 threads because you close every single one of them...

so true lol

About the website statistics, it's fake. It never showed the real numbers of online people. I noticed in the past when they changed the host from Germany to France or whatever it was, the server was offline the entire day, and on the statistics it said 3-4k online people. Not only in the past, each time the server is offline it shows people. You'll say its the refresh time that is long, but on tauri-wow refresh time of their statistics in the launcher is each 60seconds, not 24h. They might fake it to make publicity and gain new players, but it's a cheap and dishonest way if you ask me.

If you honestly ask my opinion, i think Juster and Zeox completely gave up on it, haven't seen them active in years, they most likely have foreseen what was going to happen and left trying. Anyways it was really fun when it lasted, i had great time since 2014, big influencers like Repitch, Noneed and Autschi made the server a better place for some time, then when they left it all went downhill.

Everyone judging jeggermeister's job but he's legit the only active staff member left here, and he is doing a great job all alone. What we need is a freedom of speech and not to get muted or banned for obscene language or any other profanity, just like retail. Instead of having chat mods muting people for calling them idiots, re-orientate them into more important game breaking stuff.

It's all left unsaid but, it's still not late for it to rise up once again, but it never will because no one cares enough for that, the staff made enough profit during all these years and they're done with it.

• Like 2

Warriors are fucked

Dk's are fucked

MW's are fucked

Priest are fucked

Spellque system is fucked

MMR / Rating gain is fucked

Random dmg peaks that nearly oneshot you such as 90k deathcoils *UNREPRODUCABLE* are fucked

entire core is fucked since not even a single quest or spell on here works.

Every fix on a spell means 5 new bugs so its impossible to make ANY progress and people are already tired of reporting the same shit the 20th time

ppl are allowed to bot and hack just when they pay for it

And that is one of the biggest issue on here, people (mostly russians, yes) using hack and scripts and noone gives a fuck. Why do you get instant Teleportet back on Tauriwow when you tp or fly hack ? Why is it possible for a server who actually cares to just deny all kind of hacks ?

Now the next point are devs on here ... I mean yeah sure shit like that can happen and other shit can bug out aswell but not every single fucking time. Fixing is literally pointless, you would make more progress by just doing nothing sadly ...

Don't get me wrong, Tauriwow is shit too, barely good people and its dead aswell + uve to level etc so not even worth playing tbh. Still the devs are good and actually fix stuff within days after you reportet it. I just dont really play wow at all (overwatch atm :3) but when i do, i do it on other server because people actually get punished for hacks and they care about their server. Whatever, had ++50 threads like this in the past and it turned out that noone gives a flying fuck.

Zeox told us to go if we dont like the server so thats what we did. It's so obvious that this server is only oriented in money. Ill just remember you at S1 or S2 where they wanted to gave out the price money for R1 in 2s on x10 (fun and x100 got disqualified for numerous reasons). At the end of the season they told me that they are not able to give out the reward just because they merged x10 and x100 ??? LOL?

What about all the people that came from retail? These people were actually people with influence and people alot of other wow player would listen to. You had the chance to become something similar than arenatournament and that was just because we pushed the thread on AJ to the limit. Sadly they just left because of the poor scripting such as Fearpathing, mmr system and things like warrior dmg etc. They literally all left ... every single player who came, every single player with abit game mind and class...

Tournaments etc were also never made, the administration never really gave a shit making tournament with stream etc to advertise their server

What about the one time you said i wintraded apparently and the only report that was in the forum at this time was about me wintrading as rdruid ele to dartmeganz in 2s because i kept losing as rdruid ele to ret + hunter ??? However, i was disqualified but that was the point of the whole thing. I just wanted to push my druid down from the ladder so my mate can get the glad title. Nothing wrong with that especially because we actually tried to win games but just played a shit comp so we lose. Against who we played was also fucking random and neff clearly saw that we tried to win in the video, thats why he declined the thread. I asked zeox like 5x to link me a report that justifies the assumption that i was wintrading and he kept on not replying and calling me a wintrader xD. What is that shit thaha

thread can be found here : http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=170482&highlight=Dartmeganz

Idk there is so much fucked up stuff here xD

About getting muted for saying "fuck" i won't even start talking, i rather have a server with no gm's / mods in that case xD But ye that one got pointed out aswell and noone gave a fuck. Ah ye fuck it maybe it gets better one day, who knows. But i won't place my bets on that :).

Edited by Noneedholy

i think you lack of developers,cuz everything is so slow

today is 24.04.18 and the season ended at 01.02.2018.why do we have to wait 23 days to get the titles?my friends are literally logging only to see if they get the titles,and then log off.

raid finder never worked(it's 10/10 for pve players),i takes you ages to fix the mmr/rating system(this is 1 of the reasons why retail players left the server).pve is fixed good enough for now.it's not perfect,but it's good enough.don't you see that the game breaking bugs which make people to leave the server are class based bugs like dk dmg,warrior dmg,dks ret paladins and warriors parry too much etc.

wintergrasp,tol barad never worked,achievements system isn't working still.here are so many achievements which don't work since pandawow is released.for example http://www.db.pandawow.me?achievement=8055/khan never worked.wtf???? i mean come on,there are things which should work in every server.i mean if i never played that game and if i start playing on this server and see that even achievements dont work,i will have bad impression

when i went to try tauriwow i saw guild finder was working,i was so surprised, http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=120517/halo effect worked properly(i've never seen in my life this spell working properly in pandawow),but the population is so low that i left it

don't get me wrong,i dont want to make you feel bad,i love this server,but you must be more professional.faster updates,fixing important things like all achievements or rating/mmr gains,raid finder,guild finder,tol barad,wintergrasp,because those are the general things in the game(not talking about pvp bugs)."im human,not God",i know,but you see how tauriwow have retail mmr,guild finder,tol barad,wintergrasp,and still tauriwow is bad server,warmane have working raid finder.im trying to say if tauriwow can fix mmr,tol barad,wintergrasp,guild finder and if warmane can fix raid finder,then you can do it too

if you make this server without chat moderators(like on retail) and people don't get muted for saying "fuck",it will be enough for the 1st step of the progress.why should i waste my time doing screenshot,creating forum account to report someone?i will waste like 5-10 mins.its better to ignore in-game and problem solved.it's not your job if someone feels insulted if i say "i will fuck ur mom" or writes with caps lock.do you think that chat moderators are checking 24/7?for example yesterday i was writing on caps lock on the channel a bit,and for a second i forgot that i might be muted ,but i didnt.imagine ppl saying "at least in pandawow there arent chat moderators and we have free communication like on retail".there's a reason why blizzard created ignore option in-game

Edited by orbslover
  • Like 1

Warriors are fucked

Dk's are fucked

MW's are fucked

Priest are fucked

Spellque system is fucked

MMR / Rating gain is fucked

Random dmg peaks that nearly oneshot you such as 90k deathcoils *UNREPRODUCABLE* are fucked

entire core is fucked since not even a single quest or spell on here works.

Every fix on a spell means 5 new bugs so its impossible to make ANY progress and people are already tired of reporting the same shit the 20th time

ppl are allowed to bot and hack just when they pay for it

And that is one of the biggest issue on here, people (mostly russians, yes) using hack and scripts and noone gives a fuck. Why do you get instant Teleportet back on Tauriwow when you tp or fly hack ? Why is it possible for a server who actually cares to just deny all kind of hacks ?

Now the next point are devs on here ... I mean yeah sure shit like that can happen and other shit can bug out aswell but not every single fucking time. Fixing is literally pointless, you would make more progress by just doing nothing sadly ...

Don't get me wrong, Tauriwow is shit too, barely good people and its dead aswell + uve to level etc so not even worth playing tbh. Still the devs are good and actually fix stuff within days after you reportet it. I just dont really play wow at all (overwatch atm :3) but when i do, i do it on other server because people actually get punished for hacks and they care about their server. Whatever, had ++50 threads like this in the past and it turned out that noone gives a flying fuck.

Zeox told us to go if we dont like the server so thats what we did. It's so obvious that this server is only oriented in money. Ill just remember you at S1 or S2 where they wanted to gave out the price money for R1 in 2s on x10 (fun and x100 got disqualified for numerous reasons). At the end of the season they told me that they are not able to give out the reward just because they merged x10 and x100 ??? LOL?

What about all the people that came from retail? These people were actually people with influence and people alot of other wow player would listen to. You had the chance to become something similar than arenatournament and that was just because we pushed the thread on AJ to the limit. Sadly they just left because of the poor scripting such as Fearpathing, mmr system and things like warrior dmg etc. They literally all left ... every single player who came, every single player with abit game mind and class...

Tournaments etc were also never made, the administration never really gave a shit making tournament with stream etc to advertise their server

What about the one time you said i wintraded apparently and the only report that was in the forum at this time was about me wintrading as rdruid ele to dartmeganz in 2s because i kept losing as rdruid ele to ret + hunter ??? However, i was disqualified but that was the point of the whole thing. I just wanted to push my druid down from the ladder so my mate can get the glad title. Nothing wrong with that especially because we actually tried to win games but just played a shit comp so we lose. Against who we played was also fucking random and neff clearly saw that we tried to win in the video, thats why he declined the thread. I asked zeox like 5x to link me a report that justifies the assumption that i was wintrading and he kept on not replying and calling me a wintrader xD. What is that shit thaha

thread can be found here : http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=170482&highlight=Dartmeganz

Idk there is so much fucked up stuff here xD

About getting muted for saying "fuck" i won't even start talking, i rather have a server with no gm's / mods in that case xD But ye that one got pointed out aswell and noone gave a fuck. Ah ye fuck it maybe it gets better one day, who knows. But i won't place my bets on that :).

Pretty much this and there is not much more to add.

Bug fixes on here is like 1 step in the right direction then 2 back.

• Administrators

We've started working on pvp bugs much harder, also we're working on MMR formula, will be fixed soon and will be more blizzlike related.

Also now we have 3 new developers: Giperion, Neff, Morelleth.

Giperion is working on new mmap and vmap system that will fix all pathfinding , not correct spell use to LOS , blink pozitions with different Z coordinates (height) , on arena, for example etc.

Neff and Morelleth are working on PVP things like spells and talents.

Also right now I've found some time to fix issues, so I'm also working on fixes, as you can see from bug tracker.

I hope that we will make good changes and you will notice this.

Also I'm preparing new advertisement company.

Topic is closed.

P.S. If you want to help us , feel free to join QA team (http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=209784) , we need more quality testers to prevent new issues going on live.

• Like 5