shadow void shift

Shamanirl

how is it working fine?

he died

It happnes sometimes. Here's the example:

You have 100% of your hp and your target has 15% of his max hp (let's assume 563k hp is the maximum) then the target has 84.45k hp at the time you use the Shadow void. You use the Shadow void and receive the target's hp immediately and if it's lower than 25% you'll be set to have 25% of your max hp, nevertheless your target has to wait the ability's flytime in order to receive your health.

Thus, if your target gets hit for all of its remaining health while the swap is on the flytime - the target dies.

Shadow Void has flytime. keep that in mind.

dude i know,but SHADOW void shift NEVER worked like HOLY void shift.test it by yourself,i know everything what u said,but i just get his % hp and he never gets my % hp even if he is 5 yards from me and void shift doesnt have to fly.test it by yourself and you will see

works fine

ТС прав, сейчас проверил на кроссе, похоже свап у шп работает как хил, и из-за этого урезается от http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=134732

Согласно тултипу игроки меняются % хп, а не числовыми значениями текущего здоровья.

Хотя, тултипы могут и врать. Нужно поискать информацию.

---upd---

На вовхеде у эффекта свапа стоит метка Dummy, а не Heal, как у остальных исцеляющих способностей.

Проверил так же Хиловскую версию на кроссе, она работает верно: Заклинатель и цель меняются % хп, Battle Fatigue эффекта не этот спелл не имеет. Записи в комбат логе у Холи-Версии нет, у ШП версии - есть

Странно что шп версия подвержена Battle Fatigue.

Edited by behindqq
  • Like 1

ТС прав, сейчас проверил на кроссе, похоже свап у шп работает как хил, и из-за этого урезается от http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=134732

Согласно тултипу игроки меняются % хп, а не числовыми значениями текущего здоровья.

Хотя, тултипы могут и врать. Нужно поискать информацию.

---upd---

На вовхеде у эффекта свапа стоит метка Dummy, а не Heal, как у остальных исцеляющих способностей.

Проверил так же Хиловскую версию на кроссе, она работает верно: Заклинатель и цель меняются % хп, Battle Fatigue эффекта не этот спелл не имеет.

Странно что шп версия подвержена Battle Fatigue.

molodec bratanchik horoshii chelovek podrug pacan