New arena season! : ) < 3 ^^

thede1999

Can you try to start arena season faster boyz? Because as long u dont put new season server is actually dying . With love Fish : ) :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ye definitely, hope they fix some bugs before they start the new season too. I am sick of seeing all these combat rogues one-shotting healers with all cooldowns, kinda sad to see to be honest. Love, Fullcontrol :druid::worgen1: Edited by CONQUEROR

I must agree with you in this posture, it's kinda gloomy that this happens in the most dinky server of the world. I hope they would be able to make this happen and we may be able to live our world of dreams. With love the destroyer of dreams ;)

Woaw! ur so awesome dude : ) GG good luck in feature and we are for "THE NEW SEASON"

What are you two dinguses ranting on about? Lets talk about the new season and what we can constitute to make the new arena season better and like a bat out of hell.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

it's interesting when you get pleased with my absorving comments. Not anybody can infer in my tangled words. I think you have done it and I'm pretty glad about it. You just made my day which was really important for my smartiness. With love, the drestroyer of dreams ;)

You are all trash.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Can you try to start arena season faster boyz? With love Xladerzz

• Game Masters

The new arena season will start when the new Pandawow launcher will be ready to prevent people from using 3rd party programs. Since players are constantly complaining that they are facing people who use cheats, administration decided to take some measures against it.

So I guess it's worth to wait a bit more since we're trying to offer a new arena season without hackers and of course with less bugs otherwise if we're impatient we will have same problems like we had in previous arena seasons.

Sadly, right now we don't know the exact date when the launcher will be ready so I recommend you to be patient and wait for an official announcement by the administration.

Closed