Glyph of Protector of the Innocent

Name: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Glyph_of_Protector_of_the_Innocent

Problem: Its formula is healing for too little.

How it should work:

1) It should heal the caster for 20%WoG/Eternal flame(DIRECT only, including crits)

2) The 20% heal should also then be boosted by PvP power

3) It should not be affected by Battle Fatigue/Dampening (same way Beacon of Light works)

Date: 16/5/18

Realm: Fun

Priority: 7/10 really good vs lsd ;)

Retail proof:

PvP power was affecting healing by 50% pre-5.3.

((37.137*0.2) * 1.20645(half of his PvPpower) = 8960.78

kHIsyNN.png

There's no need to be biased.

Let me screenshot this. L o L

Objective facts are laid out.

Yea, framing isn't hard. There are lot's of fallacies but cba to waste my time on this now.

Edited by Autschbatsch
Because of this player hpaladins are now the best healers on pandawow. And this is a real nonsense

I'll take that as a compliment. Can't wait for this to be fixed! Maje I'm coming for you.

It's always refreshing when players resort to denial, even when clear proof is presented.

Edited by Halta
I'll take that as a compliment. Can't wait for this to be fixed! Maje I'm coming for you.

It's always refreshing when players resort to denial, even when clear proof is presented.

I mean i'm playing rarely these days but ive noticed Hpala being Top notch Aka the best Healer on this Server rn.

Like i can deal with that, doesnt bother me, even thought this class should blow dicks compared to shaman/druids. But tell me, how are you still not R1 ? That's the only thing that doesnt make sense to me. Even i had R1 rating as Hpala so how are you not now, when the class is even better than before LOL

• Like 1

this is not a compliment, this is disrespect for the pvp component

But tell me, how are you still not R1 ? That's the only thing that doesnt make sense to me. Even i had R1 rating as Hpala so how are you not now, when the class is even better than before LOL

Perhaps you're not the only one who rarely logs these days, plus I never aimed to be R1 on this particular server, else I wouldn't play with snusfireboi!

rdruid & rsham were the 2 best healers...

pally:

holy pally healing output is just weird

holy pally mana regen broken

guardian = lay on hands for the next 5 casts

30% dampening and sits full mana (literally 300k mana)

rdruid:

goes oom in 3 min. has to drink 3 times and yet goes oom again after that

rdruid healing seems like its just low AF as their healing is just bad against spread pressure while it was one of the best along with rsham

rsham:

^same as rdruid

rdruid & rsham were the 2 best healers...

pally:

holy pally healing output is just weird

holy pally mana regen broken

guardian = lay on hands for the next 5 casts

30% dampening and sits full mana (literally 300k mana)

rdruid:

goes oom in 3 min. has to drink 3 times and yet goes oom again after that

rdruid healing seems like its just low AF as their healing is just bad against spread pressure while it was one of the best along with rsham

rsham:

^same as rdruid

That's hardly within the scope of this report though, I don't get why you guys have to always go off-topic. There's the General Discussion forum for that.

this is not a compliment' date=' this is disrespect for the pvp component[/quote']

These kind of people you have everywhere. Mostly found in the retail forums, 1.5xp BG player who cry about PvP imbalance, trying to push their own class. That's similar to what ive seen here already.

That's hardly within the scope of this report though, I don't get why you guys have to always go off-topic. There's the General Discussion forum for that.

Because holy paladins are beyond broken and it shouldn't be nowhere close to how it is right now.

These kind of people you have everywhere. Mostly found in the retail forums, 1.5xp BG player who cry about PvP imbalance, trying to push their own class. That's similar to what ive seen here already.

I always wrote a report, even when this report was in favor of shamans

when I could heal my totems

When the shield of the earth influenced the healing of all players 20%

When heal stream work on shield of the earth +20% heal with heal stream

etc

Apparently, Halta does not do the same

Name: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Glyph_of_Protector_of_the_Innocent

Problem: Its formula is healing for too little.

How it should work:

1) It should heal the caster for 20%WoG/Eternal flame(DIRECT only, including crits)

2) The 20% heal should also then be boosted by PvP power

3) It should not be affected by Battle Fatigue/Dampening (same way Beacon of Light works)

Date: 16/5/18

Realm: Fun

Priority: 7/10 really good vs lsd ;)

Retail proof:

PvP power was affecting healing by 50% pre-5.3.

((37.137*0.2) * 1.20645(half of his PvPpower) = 8960.78

kHIsyNN.png

Can you show proof that it shouldn't be affected by Battle Fatigue & Dampening?

proof or just lock this report.

Idk imo every report like that should be provided with all kind of proofs. It's not that obvious. Maybe you will find some videos from arena, but without fixing is just pointless

lol man if he created report (I did not look eu bug tracker so often) and beacon now work on dampening - its so hard

I'm sure he should not work on dampening

Because holy paladins are beyond broken and it shouldn't be nowhere close to how it is right now.

That's when you create a mechanics discussion on a seperate forum in order to support your view, not random comments about broad topics in specific bug reports.

I always wrote a report, even when this report was in favor of shamans

when I could heal my totems

When the shield of the earth influenced the healing of all players 20%

When heal stream work on shield of the earth +20% heal with heal stream

etc

Apparently, Halta does not do the same

Yes, clearly. Especially when Divine Purpose had 25% chance even with 1 holy power, but I reported that.

Too bad that Hpals were in an underpowered state earlier, evident by these reports I made:

Holy Shock healing formula

Divine Light formula

Holy Light formula

Flash of Light formula

Mastery wrong rounding

Eternal Flame HoT Formula

Eternal Flame HoT healing too little through Beacon

Eternal flame consuming all holy power instead of 3 (WITHOUT boosting the heal, straight up wasting HP)

Eternal Flame HoT resetting timer constantly

Hand of Freedom not being castable while Wyverned

Hand of Freedom not being castable while Monk Sapped

Glyph of Flash of Light not boosting Execution Sentence

Glyph of Flash of Light not boosting any heals by 10%

Spellsteal draining all your holy power

Execution Sentence not going through Beacon

Execution sentence heals too little when purged

Execution Sentence not proccing Mastery

More FoL glyph bugs

Lv90 Talent row not affected by Holy Insight

If you find anything wrong with hpals, like I did, you're free to make a report about it.

Yo no one has issues with you reporting stuff that needs to be fixed the issue here is that hpal is obv broken af (would be nice if you gave your opinion on that topic btw) and theres no major reports coming from you the apparently only holy pala that cares enough that make the spec worse?

Thats just nonsense there cant be only bugs that make your spec better lol espacilly how they are right now

• Like 2
lol man if he created report (I did not look eu bug tracker so often) and beacon now work on dampening - its so hard

I'm sure he should not work on dampening

Beacon of Light and Mastery are not affected by Dampening/Battle fatigue/Nerve Strike because the original heal already is. That would be double dipping.

Can you provide some proof that the glyph should not be affected by battle fatigue and dampening?

See above.

Yo no one has issues with you reporting stuff that needs to be fixed the issue here is that hpal is obv broken af (would be nice if you gave your opinion on that topic btw) and theres no major reports coming from you the apparently only holy pala that cares enough that make the spec worse?

Thats just nonsense there cant be only bugs that make your spec better lol espacilly how they are right now

Perhaps you should consider there's nothing actually "positively" broken left, at least that was my experience so far on Pandawow. Again as I said above, if you find anything wrong (which I highly doubt is feasible) lemme know and I'll look into it.

Vaguely stating that "healing is too strong" does nothing, since the formulas have already been corrected from their previous underpowered state (the above reports show that).

Just because other classes might be bugged, like someone mentioned Rdruid earlier, does not take away from the fact that Hpal is nearly fixed. It's not a competition which class has the most fixes.

If you think the state hpal is in is perfectly fine then use your knowledge that you are displaying about the game to help bring the other healers on the same level so you have some competition and dont just holyshock yourself to 70% dampening :D