Problem With DirectX Api version 11 change to 9( Can't play the game with this slow )

Where did you download the game ?

I was player from wowcircle so I get the content from wowcircle but once you apply luncher I use it to can join bg

Game Version : 5.4.8

Opreating System : Windows 10

Display Card : NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Title of the problem :

I used to play Wow From PandaWow luncher through directx 11 but today game got crash and after I reload it again it show me in system that only support Directx version 9

[ATTACH=CONFIG]133493[/ATTACH]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2)Explaination of problem :

The problem that I couldn't switch the game to Direct X 11 as I was able to do that before

Directx11 Is Providing More Acceleration in FPS and make game more suitable and fast

DirectX11 Make the game Fast not like Directx9 which made it so slow

Directx11 in Fullscreen window Providing Maximum Clearance for Icon board for any player

Directx9 in fullscreen Window Is more slow and prodvding Wrong Animation for icon board of player such like Screen shot below

[ATTACH=CONFIG]133494[/ATTACH]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3)What did I do to try to fix problem ?

1) I tried to reinstall Directx11 through standlone package but it keep show me as screenshot mention above that only directx9 allowable ( and need to restart my client to change it )

2) I tried to change from Config.wtf

SET gxApi "D3D9" to SET gxApi "D3D11"

but once I open the game it show me the same massage in advanced in system and when I open again config.wtf it back to ( SET gxApi "D3D9")

3) I tried use Shourtcut And change The file target to be ( "D:\Mop\Mop\WoWCircle 5.4.8\PandaWoW-64.exe" -d3d11 ) but no thing happen also

4) I tried to move the folder of the game to any unprotected System file as some mention in google but not work also still give me this massage and can't change directx to version 11

5)Deleting the game and and get another copy from my friends and apply pandawowluncher but it keep show me the same massage

6)Uncheck the File config.wtf From readonly and change the setting of Directx inside it but still the same problem

7) Updating my Display card to last version and still face the problem

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4) Usefull information you might need it from Dxdiag File information

System Model: Inspiron N5110

BIOS: BIOS Date: 03/16/11 17:26:31 Ver: 04.06.04

Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz

Memory: 4096MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 4004MB RAM

Page File: 1292MB used, 3415MB available

Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit (10.0, Build 10240)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Replay me As Fast as you can with the solution as I tried all possible solution and failed on all of them :(:(

and sorry if this post is in wrong place but I didn't find any other section descripe technical issue

Edited by stetolove
  • Game Masters

This happened because both realms got reverted to the old revision due to some issues we had with latency. We already found the issue which is causing troubles in our server and it should be fixed till tommorow so after the upcoming update you will be able to use Direct X 11 again.

Closed

• Like 1