Whats good?

Autschbatsch

This is probably a pointless place to ask but there are plenty of idiots on Disocrd too .

What has been factually happening over the course of the last 6 months? I have only been checking bug tracker every now and then...

I have seen that the current season has ended. Checked the ladder and I have no idea who 2/3 of the top 40 are. I guess some of them are silly alts of zanked or xladder who seemed to play besides the WPE trio.

I don't know about the communities opinion on season duration's, there might have been a poll on it sometimes but to me 3months is too short.

So, whats good? What has been happening on Pandawow since I've stopped playing? Anything to share with me?

I'd like to see something progressive on pandawow in any shape or form. I might be able to play a little again soon when all the retail plebs get sick of a shitty game all over again in the coming months. :o

Edited by Autschbatsch

скучно играть против один и тех же игроков в пвп, сейчас все играют только пве( даже если появляются новые игроки они играют одиними и теми же командами. Например хант друид, чернокнижник шаман, рыцарь смерти монах(НЕИНТЕРЕСНО ИГРАТЬ{СКУЧНО})